Fanendo Adi Omitted From FCK Squad To Face ViborgPublished: November 23, 2013
With one eye on the UEFA Champions League showdown with Juventus in Turin, FC Copenhagen coach Stale Solbakken has omitted young Nigerian striker Fanendo Adi from his preliminary 18 - man squad for the 16th round of matches.
It would have been Fanendo Adi’s eighth game in the Super League had he been selected for the game against Viborg on Sunday at the Parken (København).
23 - year - old Adi has been on the score-sheet three times so far in the current campaign - against Brondby, Viborg and Vestsjælland.
After a dismal start to the season, FCK have picked up in recent matches, with 11 points in their kitty from a possible 15 in their last 5 games.
- Official : FC Pune City Strike Loan Deal For East Bengal Ace Dudu Omagbemi
- Edwin Okon Unveils 21 - Woman AWC Squad List?
- Flying Eagles Defender Samuel Okon Dedicates MON Award To Governor Godswill Akpabio, Manu Garba
- Emmanuel Emenike Relegated To The Bench
- Hapoel Ranana Striker Tony Nwakaeme : Our Target Is To Remain In The League
- Indian Super League Side Chennaiyin FC On Brink Of Deal For Martins
- Austin Ejide Ranked The Top Nigerian Player In Israel Ahead Of Igiebor And Oshaniwa
- Derick Chuka Ogbu Optimistic Liaoning Whowin Will Beat The Drop
- Ganiu Ogungbe Targets More Goals, After First Strike For Ethnikos Achna
- Panathinaikos Young Star Abdul Ajagun : It Does Not Matter Who Scores
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football