ADEGBOYE ONIGBINDE Loses WifePublished: October 09, 2011
Cold hands of death early morning of Sunday snatched away one of the wives of Chief Adegboye Onigbinde, Chief Mrs. Regina Omobonike Onigbinde, at their Felele, Ibadan residence.
The deceased, aged 69 passed away at exactly 7:30 am Sunday morning after a protracted illness. Scores of well-wishers mostly from the football family in Ibadan have continued to besiege Onigbinde Crescent, Felele-Rab, Ibadan to sympathize with the football technocrats.
Chief Mrs. Omobonike is survived by Mr. Gbenga Onigbinde, Mrs. Bolade Adesuyi, Mr. Adeoye Onigbinde, Mrs. Seyi Odelola and Kunle Onigbinde.
Burial arrangement according to the FIFA/CAF Technical Instructor who was just returning home that Sunday morning from CAF’s Coaches Training Course held in Abuja will this week be announced.
- SuperSport Employs Agents, Players Managers As Writers, Andrew Randa Confesses
- Victor Moses Ready To Return To Chelsea
- Exclusive: Keshi Includes Imoh Ezekiel, Ramon Azeez And Leon Balogun In Provisional Squad List
- Future Of Shola Ameobi Still Covered In Mist
- Falcons Star, Onome Ebi Saddened By Separation From Boyfriend
- Iran Defeats Moraka Swallows 5 - 0 In Test Game
- Akide Praises Ambassador Giwa
- Dele Alampasu Returns From Racing Genk Training To Renew Belgian Visa
- Jose Mourinho Will NOT Pick Mikel For Return Leg Clash With Atletico Madrid
- Inter Milan Sporting Director, Piero Ausilio Travels To Madrid To Watch Mikel
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football