ADEGBOYE ONIGBINDE Loses WifePublished: October 09, 2011
Cold hands of death early morning of Sunday snatched away one of the wives of Chief Adegboye Onigbinde, Chief Mrs. Regina Omobonike Onigbinde, at their Felele, Ibadan residence.
The deceased, aged 69 passed away at exactly 7:30 am Sunday morning after a protracted illness. Scores of well-wishers mostly from the football family in Ibadan have continued to besiege Onigbinde Crescent, Felele-Rab, Ibadan to sympathize with the football technocrats.
Chief Mrs. Omobonike is survived by Mr. Gbenga Onigbinde, Mrs. Bolade Adesuyi, Mr. Adeoye Onigbinde, Mrs. Seyi Odelola and Kunle Onigbinde.
Burial arrangement according to the FIFA/CAF Technical Instructor who was just returning home that Sunday morning from CAF’s Coaches Training Course held in Abuja will this week be announced.
- Government Secondary School, Imo Wins Etisalat U-15 School Cup
- Austin Okocha : Football Is A Religion In Nigeria
- Super Falcons Hero Peppe Nkwocha Picks Goal Against Canada As Highlight Of Career
- Double Delight For Uchechi Sunday Lopez
- Ermis Working On Deal To Extend Ifeanyi Onyilo Stay
- Ini Umotong Scores Hat - trick For Portsmouth
- Asisat Oshoala Celebrates Nomination For Women Footballer of the Year Award By Scoring Against Manchester City
- Eniola Aluko, Dele Alli Named To PFA Team Of The Year
- Real Madrid Move For Obi Mikel ?
- Ikechi Anya Gets Carried Away Celebrating Watford Promotion, Loses Wallet And Driver License
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football