ADEGBOYE ONIGBINDE Loses WifePublished: October 09, 2011
Cold hands of death early morning of Sunday snatched away one of the wives of Chief Adegboye Onigbinde, Chief Mrs. Regina Omobonike Onigbinde, at their Felele, Ibadan residence.
The deceased, aged 69 passed away at exactly 7:30 am Sunday morning after a protracted illness. Scores of well-wishers mostly from the football family in Ibadan have continued to besiege Onigbinde Crescent, Felele-Rab, Ibadan to sympathize with the football technocrats.
Chief Mrs. Omobonike is survived by Mr. Gbenga Onigbinde, Mrs. Bolade Adesuyi, Mr. Adeoye Onigbinde, Mrs. Seyi Odelola and Kunle Onigbinde.
Burial arrangement according to the FIFA/CAF Technical Instructor who was just returning home that Sunday morning from CAF’s Coaches Training Course held in Abuja will this week be announced.
Football News 24/7
- Exclusive : Queens Park Rangers Weighing Up Move For Rosenborg Target William Troost-Ekong
- Super Eagles To Hold Training Session At 4:30 PM CET
- Debut Boy Arokoyo Hails Super Eagles Defensive Display Vs Mali
- Everton Midfielder Of Nigerian Descent Barkley Features In England Win
- Coach Manu Garba Invites 40 Players To Nigeria U17s Get Together
- NFF Supremo, Super Eagles Coach Happy With Display Against Mali
- Foreign-Born Central Defense Partners Balogun,Troost-Ekong Proud To Play For Nigeria Again
- Chelsea Defender Kenneth Omeruo Finally Arrives In France After Visa Hitch
- Arsenal Midfielder Iwobi Hails Iheanacho For Winner; Reacts To Change In Jersey Number
- Man City Congratulate Iheanacho For Scoring His Maiden Goal For Super Eagles
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football