ADEGBOYE ONIGBINDE Loses WifePublished: October 09, 2011
Cold hands of death early morning of Sunday snatched away one of the wives of Chief Adegboye Onigbinde, Chief Mrs. Regina Omobonike Onigbinde, at their Felele, Ibadan residence.
The deceased, aged 69 passed away at exactly 7:30 am Sunday morning after a protracted illness. Scores of well-wishers mostly from the football family in Ibadan have continued to besiege Onigbinde Crescent, Felele-Rab, Ibadan to sympathize with the football technocrats.
Chief Mrs. Omobonike is survived by Mr. Gbenga Onigbinde, Mrs. Bolade Adesuyi, Mr. Adeoye Onigbinde, Mrs. Seyi Odelola and Kunle Onigbinde.
Burial arrangement according to the FIFA/CAF Technical Instructor who was just returning home that Sunday morning from CAF’s Coaches Training Course held in Abuja will this week be announced.
- Sylvester Igboun Declares Himself Ready To Face SonderjyskE
- AZAL Midfielder William Oluremi John Wins Goal Of The Month Award Again
- Nosa Igiebor Faces Another Spell On The Sidelines
- Leon Balogun May Spend At Least Two Months On The Sidelines
- Nigeria Hold Mexico In Friendly
- Players Association, Mitroglou Sympathize With Olaitan
- Sports Writers Association of Nigeria, FCT Chapter Congratulates New Sports Minister
- Stephen Keshi To Run The Rule Over Uchebo, Balogun And Others
- Manchester United Mulling Over Bid For Ogbonna
- Pierre Coly Reckons Enugu Rangers Can Win The Title
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football