ADEGBOYE ONIGBINDE Loses WifePublished: October 09, 2011
Cold hands of death early morning of Sunday snatched away one of the wives of Chief Adegboye Onigbinde, Chief Mrs. Regina Omobonike Onigbinde, at their Felele, Ibadan residence.
The deceased, aged 69 passed away at exactly 7:30 am Sunday morning after a protracted illness. Scores of well-wishers mostly from the football family in Ibadan have continued to besiege Onigbinde Crescent, Felele-Rab, Ibadan to sympathize with the football technocrats.
Chief Mrs. Omobonike is survived by Mr. Gbenga Onigbinde, Mrs. Bolade Adesuyi, Mr. Adeoye Onigbinde, Mrs. Seyi Odelola and Kunle Onigbinde.
Burial arrangement according to the FIFA/CAF Technical Instructor who was just returning home that Sunday morning from CAF’s Coaches Training Course held in Abuja will this week be announced.
- Exclusive: Nosa Igiebor Off To Israel To Pen Three - Year Deal With Maccabi Tel Aviv
- Oyo FA Boss hosts South/West Referees
- Mimiko Backs Maiden Ore National U-14 Soccer Tourney
- Southampton Keen On Lazio Starlet Eddy Onazi?
- Olarenwaju Kayode Scores In Fifth Consecutive Training Game
- Visa Hitch Stops Kehinde Owoeye From Facing Zorya In Europa League
- Exclusive : Real Betis Locked In Talks With Maccabi Tel Aviv Over Signing Of Nosa Igiebor
- Cesena Chasing Innocent Emeghara
- Official : Rakow Czestochowa Announce Signing Of Joshua Kayode Balogun
- Brown Ideye Wishes Dynamo Kiev All The Best
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football