ADEGBOYE ONIGBINDE Loses WifePublished: October 09, 2011
Cold hands of death early morning of Sunday snatched away one of the wives of Chief Adegboye Onigbinde, Chief Mrs. Regina Omobonike Onigbinde, at their Felele, Ibadan residence.
The deceased, aged 69 passed away at exactly 7:30 am Sunday morning after a protracted illness. Scores of well-wishers mostly from the football family in Ibadan have continued to besiege Onigbinde Crescent, Felele-Rab, Ibadan to sympathize with the football technocrats.
Chief Mrs. Omobonike is survived by Mr. Gbenga Onigbinde, Mrs. Bolade Adesuyi, Mr. Adeoye Onigbinde, Mrs. Seyi Odelola and Kunle Onigbinde.
Burial arrangement according to the FIFA/CAF Technical Instructor who was just returning home that Sunday morning from CAF’s Coaches Training Course held in Abuja will this week be announced.
- Supreme Court Squad Set To Pass Judgment On TEAP
- Exclusive: Agent Tips Osinachi Ohale To Be An Instant Hit At Houston Dash
- Fegor Ogude Returns To Amkar Perm Line- up
- World Exclusive- Sporting Director, Sevilla: We Are Not Interested In Lukman Haruna
- Michael Eneramo Proposed Move To Karabukspor Might Go Up In Flames Following Transfer Ban
- Crystal Palace Reignite Interest In Sone Aluko
- Sylvester Igboun Returns For FC Midtjylland
- Exclusive: Turkish, Swedish Clubs Mulling Over Move For Oke Akpoveta
- Festus Allen Refutes Bribery Allegation
- Ex-Chelsea Coach Lauds Eaglets Recruitment Format
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football