ADEGBOYE ONIGBINDE Loses WifePublished: October 09, 2011
Cold hands of death early morning of Sunday snatched away one of the wives of Chief Adegboye Onigbinde, Chief Mrs. Regina Omobonike Onigbinde, at their Felele, Ibadan residence.
The deceased, aged 69 passed away at exactly 7:30 am Sunday morning after a protracted illness. Scores of well-wishers mostly from the football family in Ibadan have continued to besiege Onigbinde Crescent, Felele-Rab, Ibadan to sympathize with the football technocrats.
Chief Mrs. Omobonike is survived by Mr. Gbenga Onigbinde, Mrs. Bolade Adesuyi, Mr. Adeoye Onigbinde, Mrs. Seyi Odelola and Kunle Onigbinde.
Burial arrangement according to the FIFA/CAF Technical Instructor who was just returning home that Sunday morning from CAF’s Coaches Training Course held in Abuja will this week be announced.
- Tunisian Agent Slams Suggestions That Flying Eagles Striker Bernard Bulbwa Is Not An Esperance Player
- Mfon Udoh Pulls Out Of Afcon Qualifier Against Chad Due To Illness
- Liverpool Offer Jordon Ibe\'s Dad Scouting Job
- Peter Odemwingie Eyes New Stoke City Deal
- Dynamo Kiev Loanee Lukman Haruna Misses Training
- NNL: Elijah Heaps Praise on His Boys After Stalemate
- Schalke 04 and Bayer Leverkusen Join Liverpool, Spurs In Scramble For Angelo Ogbonna?
- Manchester City Defender Tosin Adarabioyo And Liverpool Starlet Sheyi Ojo To Travel To Russia With England Under 18s
- Ibe, Akpom And Iorfa Named To England Roster For Toulon Tournament
- Kelechi Iheanacho Set To Follow In The Footsteps Of Etuhu And Wabara, Could Debut Against Southampton
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football