WILSON ORUMA to leave KavalaPublished: May 15, 2010
Japan 93 midfielder,Wilson Oruma is leaving the Greek club,Kavala,Greek website,sportena.com is reporting.
The Nigerian has been told by the club management to accept a salary cut which he bluntly refused to.
The player met with the Chairman of Kavala FC,Stavros Psomiades to talk about renewing his contract but a deal was not agreed on.
Oruma was not named in Nigeria's provisional World Cup squad but played at the 1998 edition and was top scorer at the Under 17 World Cup in Japan which Nigeria won.
Football News 24/7
- Birmingham City Grant Permission To Nigeria Fanatic Solomon Otabor To Join Dream Team
- Milan Loanee Oduamadi Enjoying Most Productive Spell In Pro Career, Nets Fourth Goal In Five Games
- City Striker Iheanacho, Troost-Ekong, Akpeyi Join Super Eagles In France; Omeruo Still Absent
- Arsenal Target Kelechi Nwakali Misses Out On 1.1 Million Euros Ajax Amsterdam Deal
- Tottenham Hotspur Starlet Oduwa, Liverpool Striker Awoniyi Link Up With Nigeria U23s Squad
- Norwegian Club Thrashing Out Nwakali Terms With Man City; Now Represented By Pere Guardiola
- Three Ahmed Musa Goals Among The Ten Best Goals Of The Season
- Umar Aminu Clarifies He Has Not Signed A Three-Year Deal With Besiktas
- Mainz Defender Balogun Happy To Be Back In Nigeria Squad
- Nwankwo Kanu Club Bundled Out Of Federation Cup
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football