WILSON ORUMA to leave KavalaPublished: May 15, 2010
Japan 93 midfielder,Wilson Oruma is leaving the Greek club,Kavala,Greek website,sportena.com is reporting.
The Nigerian has been told by the club management to accept a salary cut which he bluntly refused to.
The player met with the Chairman of Kavala FC,Stavros Psomiades to talk about renewing his contract but a deal was not agreed on.
Oruma was not named in Nigeria's provisional World Cup squad but played at the 1998 edition and was top scorer at the Under 17 World Cup in Japan which Nigeria won.
- Dream Team Pay Tunisia Back In Their Own Coin, After 3 - 0 Thrashing
- Official : SV Sandhausen Snap Up Solomon Okoronkwo From Erzgebirge Aue
- Official : Ex Charlton Athletic Midfielder Rashid Yussuff Joins Zebbug Rangers
- Hapoel Tel Aviv Throw In The Towel In Race For Azubuike Egwuekwe
- Official : Olympic National Team Invitee Uche Ikpeazu Joins Doncaster Rovers On Loan From Watford
- Unhappy Eddy Onazi May Leave Lazio Over Bench Role
- Olarenwaju Kayode Happy With Player Of The Week Nomination
- FC Midtjylland Willing To Loan Paul Onuachu If .....
- Dynamo Kiev Dismiss CLAIMS Nice And Saint-Etienne Want Lukman Haruna
- Ex Queens Park Rangers Midfielder Oliseh Drops BIG Exit Hint
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football