Levante Waiting For Rubin Kazan Green Light Over OBAFEMI MARTINSPublished: August 30, 2012
Spanish club Levante are eyeing a loan move for Rubin Kazan's Obafemi Martins, reports Spain's number one sports daily Marca.
Following the departure of striker Arouna Kone to Wigan in the summer market, manager Juan Ignacio Martínez wants to strengthen the attack.
In principle, Martins has agreed to move to Levante but the bottleneck is that the Russian club are not willing to sanction a loan move for the Super Eagle. Instead, they prefer to sell him outright to an interested club.
Previously, the former FC Ebedei talent had been linked with West Brom and and Chinese clubs Tianjin Teda FC and Qingdao Chzhunnen.
The German website transfermarkt.de values the 27 - year - old at € 2.5 million.
- CSKA Moscow Confirm They Are Yet To Agree Terms With Guangzhou R&F Over Transfer Of Aaron Samuel
- Official : Josh Fagbohun Offered A Deal By Heybridge Swifts
- Panthinaikos Midfielder Abdul Ajagun Fancies Champions League Chances Against Club Brugge
- Official : FK Haugesund Announce Loan Signing Of William Troost - Ekong
- Exclusive : Gaziantepspor Turn Down Two Million Euros Offer From Saudi Arabian Club For John Chibuike
- Brown Ideye Scores Third Pre - Season Goal
- Flying Eagles Midfielder Obinna Nwobodo Back On His Feet
- Victor Moses Impressive In Chelsea Win Against Barcelona
- Champions League Wrap : Kehinde Fatai On Target Against CSKA Moscow; Igiebor Ends Scoring Streak
- World Exclusive : Gent Loan Out Nigerian Pogba, Sadeeq Yusuf To FK Haugesund
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football