Levante Waiting For Rubin Kazan Green Light Over OBAFEMI MARTINSPublished: August 30, 2012
Spanish club Levante are eyeing a loan move for Rubin Kazan's Obafemi Martins, reports Spain's number one sports daily Marca.
Following the departure of striker Arouna Kone to Wigan in the summer market, manager Juan Ignacio Martínez wants to strengthen the attack.
In principle, Martins has agreed to move to Levante but the bottleneck is that the Russian club are not willing to sanction a loan move for the Super Eagle. Instead, they prefer to sell him outright to an interested club.
Previously, the former FC Ebedei talent had been linked with West Brom and and Chinese clubs Tianjin Teda FC and Qingdao Chzhunnen.
The German website transfermarkt.de values the 27 - year - old at € 2.5 million.
- Abia Warriors Sensation Chisom Chikatara, 14 Others Arrive In Port Harcourt Ahead CHAN Qualifier
- Enyimba Netminder Femi Thomas Refuses To Blame NFF For Visa Hitch
- Vincent Enyeama, Godfrey Oboabona And Abdullahi Shehu Still Being Expected
- Anthony Nwakaeme Pleased To Score Historic Goal Against Maccabi Petah Tikva
- Fit - Again Asisat Oshoala Ends Season With Three Goals In Debut WSL Season
- Ahmed Musa And Moses Simon Hit Super Eagles Camp 1 PM
- Ilves Striker Henry Ugwunna Pleased To Score Maiden Veikkausliiga Goal
- Victor Moses Withdraws From Nigeria Squad
- Odion Ighalo Vows To Replicate Club Form For Super Eagles
- Roma Rising Stars Sadiq Umar, Nura Abdullahi Inching Closer To Debut
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football