Levante Waiting For Rubin Kazan Green Light Over OBAFEMI MARTINSPublished: August 30, 2012
Spanish club Levante are eyeing a loan move for Rubin Kazan's Obafemi Martins, reports Spain's number one sports daily Marca.
Following the departure of striker Arouna Kone to Wigan in the summer market, manager Juan Ignacio Martínez wants to strengthen the attack.
In principle, Martins has agreed to move to Levante but the bottleneck is that the Russian club are not willing to sanction a loan move for the Super Eagle. Instead, they prefer to sell him outright to an interested club.
Previously, the former FC Ebedei talent had been linked with West Brom and and Chinese clubs Tianjin Teda FC and Qingdao Chzhunnen.
The German website transfermarkt.de values the 27 - year - old at € 2.5 million.
- Obi Mikel To Decide Future At End Of The Season
- Official : FC Hoverla Uzhhorod Release Harmony Ikande
- Nigeria Women Football League Board Commends Nasarawa Football Fans
- 200 FCT Players Jostle For 2014 FOSLA Academy Football Scholarship
- Manchester City Go For Eddy Onazi
- Rilwan Hassan Undergoes Surgery, Starts Rehab Next Two Weeks
- Stefano Okaka Happy With Sampdoria Form
- Kevin Amuneke Struggling To Regain Fitness
- Uncommitted Juwon Oshaniwa Set To Leave Ashdod This Summer
- Separation From Wife Could Be Reason For Aiyenugba Poor Form
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football