Levante Waiting For Rubin Kazan Green Light Over OBAFEMI MARTINSPublished: August 30, 2012
Spanish club Levante are eyeing a loan move for Rubin Kazan's Obafemi Martins, reports Spain's number one sports daily Marca.
Following the departure of striker Arouna Kone to Wigan in the summer market, manager Juan Ignacio Martínez wants to strengthen the attack.
In principle, Martins has agreed to move to Levante but the bottleneck is that the Russian club are not willing to sanction a loan move for the Super Eagle. Instead, they prefer to sell him outright to an interested club.
Previously, the former FC Ebedei talent had been linked with West Brom and and Chinese clubs Tianjin Teda FC and Qingdao Chzhunnen.
The German website transfermarkt.de values the 27 - year - old at € 2.5 million.
- NPL Scribe Clamors For Grassroots Football Development
- Match - winner Ahmed Musa Confident Of Beating Lokomotiv Moscow
- Emmanuel Ibok Edet Gets Off The Mark For Naxxar Lions
- Official : MAS Fez Complete Signing Of Free Agent William Oluremi John
- Olarenwaju Kayode Nets First Premier League Goals
- Aminu Umar Bags Brace In Samsunspor Win
- Eddy Onazi Set To Extend Lazio Deal Next Week
- Nnamdi Oduamadi says Goal Came At The Right Time
- Molde Striker, Daniel Chima : We Have To Keep The Winning Spirit Alive
- Dele Alli Nets Second Hat - trick For MK Dons
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football