Levante Waiting For Rubin Kazan Green Light Over OBAFEMI MARTINSPublished: August 30, 2012
Spanish club Levante are eyeing a loan move for Rubin Kazan's Obafemi Martins, reports Spain's number one sports daily Marca.
Following the departure of striker Arouna Kone to Wigan in the summer market, manager Juan Ignacio Martínez wants to strengthen the attack.
In principle, Martins has agreed to move to Levante but the bottleneck is that the Russian club are not willing to sanction a loan move for the Super Eagle. Instead, they prefer to sell him outright to an interested club.
Previously, the former FC Ebedei talent had been linked with West Brom and and Chinese clubs Tianjin Teda FC and Qingdao Chzhunnen.
The German website transfermarkt.de values the 27 - year - old at € 2.5 million.
- Hapoel Beer Sheva In Search Of Backup To Austin Ejide
- Exclusive:Golden Eaglets Coordinator, Prince Udofia Witnesses Fight Between Amuneke And Galeano
- Exclusive: Stephen Keshi Drops Yobo From Provisional Squad, Odemwingie Makes Roster
- SuperSport Employs Agents, Players Managers As Writers, Andrew Randa Confesses
- Victor Moses Ready To Return To Chelsea
- Exclusive: Keshi Includes Imoh Ezekiel, Ramon Azeez And Leon Balogun In Provisional Squad List
- Future Of Shola Ameobi Still Covered In Mist
- Falcons Star, Onome Ebi Saddened By Separation From Boyfriend
- Iran Defeats Moraka Swallows 5 - 0 In Test Game
- Akide Praises Ambassador Giwa
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football