Levante Waiting For Rubin Kazan Green Light Over OBAFEMI MARTINSPublished: August 30, 2012
Spanish club Levante are eyeing a loan move for Rubin Kazan's Obafemi Martins, reports Spain's number one sports daily Marca.
Following the departure of striker Arouna Kone to Wigan in the summer market, manager Juan Ignacio Martínez wants to strengthen the attack.
In principle, Martins has agreed to move to Levante but the bottleneck is that the Russian club are not willing to sanction a loan move for the Super Eagle. Instead, they prefer to sell him outright to an interested club.
Previously, the former FC Ebedei talent had been linked with West Brom and and Chinese clubs Tianjin Teda FC and Qingdao Chzhunnen.
The German website transfermarkt.de values the 27 - year - old at € 2.5 million.
- Official : Sani Emmanuel Finally Signs Beitar Jerusalem Contract After Boycotting Thursday Training
- Gianfranco Zola Does NOT Want To Be Used As Publicity Stunt By NFF; Agent Holding High Level Talks With Felix Anyansi Agwu
- Metalist Defender Ayila Yussuf To Be Sidelined For Five Months
- Chidi Osuchukwu Takes Walk Of Shame Against Feirense
- Taiwo Awoniyi Scores For Kalmar Under 21s In Loss To Malmo
- New Football Heroine Asisat Oshoala Nets Brace, As Nigeria Qualify For World Cup
- Lukman Haruna Omitted From Dynamo Kiev Squad To Face Aalborg
- Official : Crystal Palace Announce Hiring Of Fisayo Adarabioyo
- Jose Mourinho Vows To Continue Fielding Dominic Solanke In Champions League
- Ahmed Musa Delighted With CSKA Moscow Comeback
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football