Levante Waiting For Rubin Kazan Green Light Over OBAFEMI MARTINSPublished: August 30, 2012
Spanish club Levante are eyeing a loan move for Rubin Kazan's Obafemi Martins, reports Spain's number one sports daily Marca.
Following the departure of striker Arouna Kone to Wigan in the summer market, manager Juan Ignacio Martínez wants to strengthen the attack.
In principle, Martins has agreed to move to Levante but the bottleneck is that the Russian club are not willing to sanction a loan move for the Super Eagle. Instead, they prefer to sell him outright to an interested club.
Previously, the former FC Ebedei talent had been linked with West Brom and and Chinese clubs Tianjin Teda FC and Qingdao Chzhunnen.
The German website transfermarkt.de values the 27 - year - old at € 2.5 million.
- Stephen Keshi Admits Argentina Is A Big Team
- Stephen Keshi : We Do Not Fear Anyone
- Super Eagles Face Argentina, Iran, Bosnia At World Cup
- Official : Vincent Enyeama Extends Lille Contract
- Official : Paul Obiefule Terminates Contract With Assyriska
- Nigeria, Switzerland, United States, Russia In Group F - El Deforma
- Sidney Sam To Join Schalke 04
- Exclusive: Tottenham Hotspur Set To Sign Nigerian Neymar, Musa Yahaya And Loan Him To Albacete
- Pele Hails Nelson Mandela
- Sepp Blatter: Nelson Mandela Will Stay In Our Hearts Forever
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football