Levante Waiting For Rubin Kazan Green Light Over OBAFEMI MARTINSPublished: August 30, 2012
Spanish club Levante are eyeing a loan move for Rubin Kazan's Obafemi Martins, reports Spain's number one sports daily Marca.
Following the departure of striker Arouna Kone to Wigan in the summer market, manager Juan Ignacio Martínez wants to strengthen the attack.
In principle, Martins has agreed to move to Levante but the bottleneck is that the Russian club are not willing to sanction a loan move for the Super Eagle. Instead, they prefer to sell him outright to an interested club.
Previously, the former FC Ebedei talent had been linked with West Brom and and Chinese clubs Tianjin Teda FC and Qingdao Chzhunnen.
The German website transfermarkt.de values the 27 - year - old at € 2.5 million.
- Crewe Alexandra Striker, Uche Ikpeazu Urges Teammates To Maintain Momemetum
- Disciplined Joseph Yobo Out For At Least One Week
- Exclusive: Nothing Is Signed But Enyimba CEO Confident Of Landing Sani Kaita
- Supreme Court Squad Set To Pass Judgment On TEAP
- Exclusive: Agent Tips Osinachi Ohale To Be An Instant Hit At Houston Dash
- Fegor Ogude Returns To Amkar Perm Line- up
- World Exclusive- Sporting Director, Sevilla: We Are Not Interested In Lukman Haruna
- Michael Eneramo Proposed Move To Karabukspor Might Go Up In Flames Following Transfer Ban
- Crystal Palace Reignite Interest In Sone Aluko
- Sylvester Igboun Returns For FC Midtjylland
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football