Levante Waiting For Rubin Kazan Green Light Over OBAFEMI MARTINSPublished: August 30, 2012
Spanish club Levante are eyeing a loan move for Rubin Kazan's Obafemi Martins, reports Spain's number one sports daily Marca.
Following the departure of striker Arouna Kone to Wigan in the summer market, manager Juan Ignacio Martínez wants to strengthen the attack.
In principle, Martins has agreed to move to Levante but the bottleneck is that the Russian club are not willing to sanction a loan move for the Super Eagle. Instead, they prefer to sell him outright to an interested club.
Previously, the former FC Ebedei talent had been linked with West Brom and and Chinese clubs Tianjin Teda FC and Qingdao Chzhunnen.
The German website transfermarkt.de values the 27 - year - old at € 2.5 million.
- Frenage Has Built Good Foundation For Nigerian Aspiring Footballers - CEO
- Akeem Agbetu On His Way To France To Complete Move To Le Havre
- Confirmed : Chinedu Obasi To Miss Afcon Qualifiers
- Stoke City Forward Peter Odemwingie May Have Damaged Knee Ligament
- Experienced David Alaba Delighted With Game Time
- Vincent Enyeama Pulls Out Of AFCON Qualifiers
- Official : Michael Eneramo Gets Golden Handshake of =N=100 Million From Besiktas
- Finished - Swindon Town Capture Signature Of Jonathan Obika From Tottenham Hotspur
- Abdul Ajagun Calls For Panathinaikos Improvement
- Istanbul Basaksehirspor Set To Announce Hiring Of Michael Eneramo
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football