Levante Waiting For Rubin Kazan Green Light Over OBAFEMI MARTINSPublished: August 30, 2012
Spanish club Levante are eyeing a loan move for Rubin Kazan's Obafemi Martins, reports Spain's number one sports daily Marca.
Following the departure of striker Arouna Kone to Wigan in the summer market, manager Juan Ignacio Martínez wants to strengthen the attack.
In principle, Martins has agreed to move to Levante but the bottleneck is that the Russian club are not willing to sanction a loan move for the Super Eagle. Instead, they prefer to sell him outright to an interested club.
Previously, the former FC Ebedei talent had been linked with West Brom and and Chinese clubs Tianjin Teda FC and Qingdao Chzhunnen.
The German website transfermarkt.de values the 27 - year - old at € 2.5 million.
- Crystal Palace Run The Rule Over Nnamdi Oduamadi
- Gaiya Hails President Jonathan For Intervening in NFF Crisis
- Anthony Nwakaeme Rues Loss To Hapoel Acre
- Order From Above : Stephen Keshi Returns As Nigeria Coach
- Osaguona Ighodaro, Enugu Rangers RUBBISH Rumours Linking Striker With Kelantan
- Tottenham Hotspur To Loan Moses Simon To ADO Den Haag IF Work Permit Application Is Unsuccessful
- Nosa Igiebor Scores On Maccabi Tel Aviv Home Debut
- Borussia Dortmund and VfB Stuttgart Run The Rule Over Jerry Mbakogu
- Malta Football Association Suspends Ayodeji Adeniran For One Game
- Manchester United Strike Deal With Chivita
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football