Levante Waiting For Rubin Kazan Green Light Over OBAFEMI MARTINSPublished: August 30, 2012
Spanish club Levante are eyeing a loan move for Rubin Kazan's Obafemi Martins, reports Spain's number one sports daily Marca.
Following the departure of striker Arouna Kone to Wigan in the summer market, manager Juan Ignacio Martínez wants to strengthen the attack.
In principle, Martins has agreed to move to Levante but the bottleneck is that the Russian club are not willing to sanction a loan move for the Super Eagle. Instead, they prefer to sell him outright to an interested club.
Previously, the former FC Ebedei talent had been linked with West Brom and and Chinese clubs Tianjin Teda FC and Qingdao Chzhunnen.
The German website transfermarkt.de values the 27 - year - old at € 2.5 million.
- Arsenal Prospect Semi Ajayi Shows His True Colours
- Ex Switzerland Youth Teamer Steven Ukoh Pledges International Future To Nigeria
- Ikechukwu Uche Extends Villarreal Contract Until 2017
- Emem Eduok Amused By Lies That He Has Agreed With Esperance
- Exclusive : Premier League Clubs On Red Alert For Enugu Rangers Defender Sane Pape Ousmane
- David Alaba Named Best Footballer In Austria Again
- Nigeria Drop One Place In Year End Fifa Ranking
- Emem Eduok Lands In Tunisia To Complete Esperance Move - AfricanFootball.com
- Malta Football Association Suspends Ayodeji Adeniran For One Game
- Saddam Auta Continues To Shine For Flying Eagles
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football