Levante Waiting For Rubin Kazan Green Light Over OBAFEMI MARTINSPublished: August 30, 2012
Spanish club Levante are eyeing a loan move for Rubin Kazan's Obafemi Martins, reports Spain's number one sports daily Marca.
Following the departure of striker Arouna Kone to Wigan in the summer market, manager Juan Ignacio Martínez wants to strengthen the attack.
In principle, Martins has agreed to move to Levante but the bottleneck is that the Russian club are not willing to sanction a loan move for the Super Eagle. Instead, they prefer to sell him outright to an interested club.
Previously, the former FC Ebedei talent had been linked with West Brom and and Chinese clubs Tianjin Teda FC and Qingdao Chzhunnen.
The German website transfermarkt.de values the 27 - year - old at € 2.5 million.
Football News 24/7
- Foreign-Born Central Defense Partners Balogun,Troost-Ekong Proud To Play For Nigeria Again
- Chelsea Defender Kenneth Omeruo Finally Arrives In France After Visa Hitch
- Arsenal Midfielder Iwobi Hails Iheanacho For Winner; Reacts To Change In Jersey Number
- Man City Congratulate Iheanacho For Scoring His Maiden Goal For Super Eagles
- Man City Wonderkid Iheanacho Hops Off Bench To Score Maiden Goal For Nigeria
- Iorfa Features As England Beat Japan To Qualify For Toulon Final With Perfect Record
- Alex Iwobi To Wear Arsenal Number 17 Jersey Vacated By Alexis
- Injured Maurice Edu Gutted To Miss Copa America
- Exclusive : City Striker Iheanacho,Aminu Dropped; Iwobi,Ighalo,Etebo Start Against Mali
- Lillestrom Continue To Check On The Fitness Of Super Eagles Striker Chinedu Obasi
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football