Levante Waiting For Rubin Kazan Green Light Over OBAFEMI MARTINSPublished: August 30, 2012
Spanish club Levante are eyeing a loan move for Rubin Kazan's Obafemi Martins, reports Spain's number one sports daily Marca.
Following the departure of striker Arouna Kone to Wigan in the summer market, manager Juan Ignacio Martínez wants to strengthen the attack.
In principle, Martins has agreed to move to Levante but the bottleneck is that the Russian club are not willing to sanction a loan move for the Super Eagle. Instead, they prefer to sell him outright to an interested club.
Previously, the former FC Ebedei talent had been linked with West Brom and and Chinese clubs Tianjin Teda FC and Qingdao Chzhunnen.
The German website transfermarkt.de values the 27 - year - old at € 2.5 million.
- Done Deal : Tobi Omole To Remain At Arsenal For Two More Years
- Kelechi Iheanacho Maintains 100 Percent Scoring Record For Man City
- Parma Make Last Minute Push For Victor Obinna
- Exclusive : Molde Reject Approach From Steaua Bucharest For Daniel Chima Again
- Supreme Court Near Top Spot After Win Against Adamawa
- Official : Shanghai Shenxin Snap Up Peter Utaka On Loan From Beijing Guoan
- Derick Ogbu Scores Brace On Liaoning Debut
- Nosa Edokpolor On His Way To Palermo
- Michael Babatunde Absconds From Volyn Lutsk
- Sevilla, Atletico Madrid and Arsenal Gunning For Angelo Ogbonna
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football