Levante Waiting For Rubin Kazan Green Light Over OBAFEMI MARTINSPublished: August 30, 2012
Spanish club Levante are eyeing a loan move for Rubin Kazan's Obafemi Martins, reports Spain's number one sports daily Marca.
Following the departure of striker Arouna Kone to Wigan in the summer market, manager Juan Ignacio Martínez wants to strengthen the attack.
In principle, Martins has agreed to move to Levante but the bottleneck is that the Russian club are not willing to sanction a loan move for the Super Eagle. Instead, they prefer to sell him outright to an interested club.
Previously, the former FC Ebedei talent had been linked with West Brom and and Chinese clubs Tianjin Teda FC and Qingdao Chzhunnen.
The German website transfermarkt.de values the 27 - year - old at € 2.5 million.
- Exclusive: Nosa Igiebor Off To Israel To Pen Three - Year Deal With Maccabi Tel Aviv
- Oyo FA Boss hosts South/West Referees
- Mimiko Backs Maiden Ore National U-14 Soccer Tourney
- Southampton Keen On Lazio Starlet Eddy Onazi?
- Olarenwaju Kayode Scores In Fifth Consecutive Training Game
- Visa Hitch Stops Kehinde Owoeye From Facing Zorya In Europa League
- Exclusive : Real Betis Locked In Talks With Maccabi Tel Aviv Over Signing Of Nosa Igiebor
- Cesena Chasing Innocent Emeghara
- Official : Rakow Czestochowa Announce Signing Of Joshua Kayode Balogun
- Brown Ideye Wishes Dynamo Kiev All The Best
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football