Levante Waiting For Rubin Kazan Green Light Over OBAFEMI MARTINSPublished: August 30, 2012
Spanish club Levante are eyeing a loan move for Rubin Kazan's Obafemi Martins, reports Spain's number one sports daily Marca.
Following the departure of striker Arouna Kone to Wigan in the summer market, manager Juan Ignacio Martínez wants to strengthen the attack.
In principle, Martins has agreed to move to Levante but the bottleneck is that the Russian club are not willing to sanction a loan move for the Super Eagle. Instead, they prefer to sell him outright to an interested club.
Previously, the former FC Ebedei talent had been linked with West Brom and and Chinese clubs Tianjin Teda FC and Qingdao Chzhunnen.
The German website transfermarkt.de values the 27 - year - old at € 2.5 million.
- Joshua Ezewele Making Progress At West Brom
- Official : Ostersunds FK Announce Signing Of Samuel Monday Ayinoko
- Parma Old Boy Joel Obi In Doubt To Face Ex Teammates
- Francesca Ordega, Ohale Osinachi, Ngozi Okobi And Others In Camp For Mali Tie
- Dream Team Get New Date And Venue For Showdown Against Zambia Under 23s
- Sporting KC Defender Ike Opara Earns Spot On Latest MLS Team Of The Week
- Stone Evbuomwan Happy To Make Arab Contractors Debut
- Official : Swedish Club Sodertalje FK Snap Up Sheriffdeen Sulaimoh
- Leke James Stars As Aalesund Hold Molde To Draw
- Teammate Says Real Madrid Target David Alaba Is NOT For Sale
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football