Levante Waiting For Rubin Kazan Green Light Over OBAFEMI MARTINSPublished: August 30, 2012
Spanish club Levante are eyeing a loan move for Rubin Kazan's Obafemi Martins, reports Spain's number one sports daily Marca.
Following the departure of striker Arouna Kone to Wigan in the summer market, manager Juan Ignacio Martínez wants to strengthen the attack.
In principle, Martins has agreed to move to Levante but the bottleneck is that the Russian club are not willing to sanction a loan move for the Super Eagle. Instead, they prefer to sell him outright to an interested club.
Previously, the former FC Ebedei talent had been linked with West Brom and and Chinese clubs Tianjin Teda FC and Qingdao Chzhunnen.
The German website transfermarkt.de values the 27 - year - old at € 2.5 million.
- Alicante And UD Salamanca Rejected Chance To Sign Ikechukwu Uche
- Boavista, CD Nacional And Penafiel Eager To Open Contract Talks With Sunday Mba
- Joel Obi Named In Inter Milan Squad To Tackle Qarabag
- Official : Tosin Adarabioyo Pens Professional Deal At Manchester City
- Supreme Court Consolidate NNL spot After TEAP 3-0 rout
- Rilwan Hassan Out For At Least Six Weeks
- CSKA Moscow Lose Sixth Consecutive Champions League Game With Ahmed Musa
- Watford Striker Odion Ighalo Delighted To End His Goal Drought
- Nigerian Ronaldo, Moses Simon Nets 14TH Career Goal For AS Trencin
- Bentleigh Greens To Challenge Springvale White Eagles For Ajao Philip Taye
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football