Levante Waiting For Rubin Kazan Green Light Over OBAFEMI MARTINSPublished: August 30, 2012
Spanish club Levante are eyeing a loan move for Rubin Kazan's Obafemi Martins, reports Spain's number one sports daily Marca.
Following the departure of striker Arouna Kone to Wigan in the summer market, manager Juan Ignacio Martínez wants to strengthen the attack.
In principle, Martins has agreed to move to Levante but the bottleneck is that the Russian club are not willing to sanction a loan move for the Super Eagle. Instead, they prefer to sell him outright to an interested club.
Previously, the former FC Ebedei talent had been linked with West Brom and and Chinese clubs Tianjin Teda FC and Qingdao Chzhunnen.
The German website transfermarkt.de values the 27 - year - old at € 2.5 million.
- World Exclusive : Sporting Lisbon Join Premier League Interest For Kelechi Nwakali & Victor Osimhen
- NFF Backing Dream Team To Qualify For Olympic Games
- Leke James Named Aalesund Most Outstanding Player In 2015
- Sheyi Ojo Relishing Confrontation With Ex Team MK Dons
- Stefano Okaka Full Of Hope Anderlecht Will Qualify For Europa League Knockout Phase
- Lukman Haruna Will Not Travel To Turkey With Anzhi Makhachkala
- Steven Gerrard Disappointed Liverpool Missed Out On Dele Alli
- Official : Chidi Omeje Renews His AFC United Vows
- Europa League Wrap : Onuachu, Fatai, Udoji, Olayinka, Echiejile & Ezekiel In Action
- Caveat Emptor : Kelechi Nwakali Sporting & Economic Rights Belong To Taye Academy NOT Diamond Academy/ASJ
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football