Levante Waiting For Rubin Kazan Green Light Over OBAFEMI MARTINSPublished: August 30, 2012
Spanish club Levante are eyeing a loan move for Rubin Kazan's Obafemi Martins, reports Spain's number one sports daily Marca.
Following the departure of striker Arouna Kone to Wigan in the summer market, manager Juan Ignacio Martínez wants to strengthen the attack.
In principle, Martins has agreed to move to Levante but the bottleneck is that the Russian club are not willing to sanction a loan move for the Super Eagle. Instead, they prefer to sell him outright to an interested club.
Previously, the former FC Ebedei talent had been linked with West Brom and and Chinese clubs Tianjin Teda FC and Qingdao Chzhunnen.
The German website transfermarkt.de values the 27 - year - old at € 2.5 million.
- Godfrey Oboabona Hopes Rizespor Will Go Far In Turkish Cup
- FC Midtjylland Star Izunna Uzochukwu Not Thinking About Contract Situation
- World Exclusive : Joseph Yobo Insists Arsenal Have NOT Made Contact With Him
- Official : Free Agent Chimezie Mbah Joins Hapoel Petah Tikva
- Emmanuel Sarki Not Called Up By Haiti For Caribbean Cup
- Gabby Agbonlahor Says Villa Have Put Arsenal Defeat Behind Them
- Oyo NURTW Boss Bags Sports Fans Award
- Aalesund Marksman Leke James Now SURE Of Premier League Survival
- Aaron Samuel : We Needed The Three Points
- Eddy Onazi Announces Contract Renewal With Lazio
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football