Levante Waiting For Rubin Kazan Green Light Over OBAFEMI MARTINSPublished: August 30, 2012
Spanish club Levante are eyeing a loan move for Rubin Kazan's Obafemi Martins, reports Spain's number one sports daily Marca.
Following the departure of striker Arouna Kone to Wigan in the summer market, manager Juan Ignacio Martínez wants to strengthen the attack.
In principle, Martins has agreed to move to Levante but the bottleneck is that the Russian club are not willing to sanction a loan move for the Super Eagle. Instead, they prefer to sell him outright to an interested club.
Previously, the former FC Ebedei talent had been linked with West Brom and and Chinese clubs Tianjin Teda FC and Qingdao Chzhunnen.
The German website transfermarkt.de values the 27 - year - old at € 2.5 million.
- Taye Taiwo Sparks Comeback As HJK,HIJK Share Spoils In Derby
- FA Cup Team News: Emenike Ineligible; Moses Poised To Make 19th Appearance; Ibe&Ilori Start For Liverpool
- Exclusive : Barnabas Imenger Signs One-Year Deal With Nasarawa United
- Ranti Martins Notches Hat-trick As East Bengal Thrash Shillong Lajong
- John Ogu Nominated For Player Of The Week Award In Israel
- Kelechi Iheanacho Is Manchester City Second Best Player For January
- CS Sfaxien Make New Move For Golden Eaglets Star Lukman Zakari
- Exclusive: Dream Team Star Zaharaddeen Bello Joins Kano Pillars On Loan For N1.5 Million Fee
- Official : Stevenage Striker Dipo Akinyemi Loaned Out To St Neots Town
- Jamie Redknapp Blasts Emenike For Poor Showing Against Southampton
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football