Levante Waiting For Rubin Kazan Green Light Over OBAFEMI MARTINSPublished: August 30, 2012
Spanish club Levante are eyeing a loan move for Rubin Kazan's Obafemi Martins, reports Spain's number one sports daily Marca.
Following the departure of striker Arouna Kone to Wigan in the summer market, manager Juan Ignacio Martínez wants to strengthen the attack.
In principle, Martins has agreed to move to Levante but the bottleneck is that the Russian club are not willing to sanction a loan move for the Super Eagle. Instead, they prefer to sell him outright to an interested club.
Previously, the former FC Ebedei talent had been linked with West Brom and and Chinese clubs Tianjin Teda FC and Qingdao Chzhunnen.
The German website transfermarkt.de values the 27 - year - old at € 2.5 million.
- Ahmed Musa Makes First Appearance In Russian Cup
- Official : Panthrakikos And Hakeem Araba Go Their Separate Ways
- Newcastle United Join Hull And West Brom In Race For Odion Ighalo
- Christian Obiozor Joins Olympic National Team Ahead Gabon Clash
- Exclusive : Contract Talks Between Jude Nworuh And AC Horsens Remain Deadlocked
- Emmanuel Emenike Aiming To Score First Ever Goal Against Galatasaray
- Edward Ofere Thanks Inverness CT Teammate Graeme Shinnie For Debut Goal
- Seattle Sounders Star Obafemi Martins Scores In Draw With Sporting Kansas City
- Ikechukwu Uche Pats Teammates On The Back After Holding Real Madrid To A Draw
- Moses Simon Scores Sixth Goal For Gent
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football