Levante Waiting For Rubin Kazan Green Light Over OBAFEMI MARTINSPublished: August 30, 2012
Spanish club Levante are eyeing a loan move for Rubin Kazan's Obafemi Martins, reports Spain's number one sports daily Marca.
Following the departure of striker Arouna Kone to Wigan in the summer market, manager Juan Ignacio Martínez wants to strengthen the attack.
In principle, Martins has agreed to move to Levante but the bottleneck is that the Russian club are not willing to sanction a loan move for the Super Eagle. Instead, they prefer to sell him outright to an interested club.
Previously, the former FC Ebedei talent had been linked with West Brom and and Chinese clubs Tianjin Teda FC and Qingdao Chzhunnen.
The German website transfermarkt.de values the 27 - year - old at € 2.5 million.
- World Exclusive - Revealed : Al Arabi Paid Standard Liege 5.5 Million Euros For Imoh Ezekiel , Striker Earns $2m Net Every Year
- OYO Sports Writers Association Of Nigeria Celebrates Owoblow At 60
- Ex Footballers Set For Unification Match In Ibadan
- Man City, Spurs And Everton Chase Chuba Akpom
- Ramon Azeez Takes Walk Of Shame For The First Time In Spain
- Fenerbahce Chairman Angry With Selfish And Wasteful Emmanuel Emenike
- Olarenwaju Kayode Signs Two - Year Agency Deal With Super Agent Dudu Dahan; Dumps Emeka Ezeala For Character Defamation
- Crocked Robin Udegbe Backs Reserve Goalie To Shine In His Absence
- Oguntimehin Hails New Supreme Court FC Boss
- Raheem Lawal Will Equal Personal Record If He Scores Against Fenerbahce
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football