Levante Waiting For Rubin Kazan Green Light Over OBAFEMI MARTINSPublished: August 30, 2012
Spanish club Levante are eyeing a loan move for Rubin Kazan's Obafemi Martins, reports Spain's number one sports daily Marca.
Following the departure of striker Arouna Kone to Wigan in the summer market, manager Juan Ignacio Martínez wants to strengthen the attack.
In principle, Martins has agreed to move to Levante but the bottleneck is that the Russian club are not willing to sanction a loan move for the Super Eagle. Instead, they prefer to sell him outright to an interested club.
Previously, the former FC Ebedei talent had been linked with West Brom and and Chinese clubs Tianjin Teda FC and Qingdao Chzhunnen.
The German website transfermarkt.de values the 27 - year - old at € 2.5 million.
- Friday Europe Round Up : Ogude Takes Walk Of Shame, Akpan And Osede Missing
- Official : Super Lig New Boys Kayserispor Announce Signing Of Yakubu Aiyegbeni
- Anthony Ujah And Leon Balogun To Begin Training With Super Eagles On Monday
- Exclusive : Raheem Lawal Reveals He Has Been Offered Three - Year Deal By Besiktas
- Sporting Kansas City Defender Ike Opara Hopes To Play Again In 2015
- Sunday Oliseh Picks Six NPFL Players For Tanzania Clash
- Kelechi Iheanacho Poised For Manchester City Debut
- Europa League Draw : Efe And Celtic In Tough Group; Onazi And Lazio To Face 2015 Cinderella Team, Dnipro
- Vincent Onovo Probably Out For The Season After Fracturing Foot
- Official : Chinedu Ede Joins Michael Olaitan At FC Twente
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football