Levante Waiting For Rubin Kazan Green Light Over OBAFEMI MARTINSPublished: August 30, 2012
Spanish club Levante are eyeing a loan move for Rubin Kazan's Obafemi Martins, reports Spain's number one sports daily Marca.
Following the departure of striker Arouna Kone to Wigan in the summer market, manager Juan Ignacio Martínez wants to strengthen the attack.
In principle, Martins has agreed to move to Levante but the bottleneck is that the Russian club are not willing to sanction a loan move for the Super Eagle. Instead, they prefer to sell him outright to an interested club.
Previously, the former FC Ebedei talent had been linked with West Brom and and Chinese clubs Tianjin Teda FC and Qingdao Chzhunnen.
The German website transfermarkt.de values the 27 - year - old at € 2.5 million.
- Olarenwaju Kayode Happy With Player Of The Week Nomination
- FC Midtjylland Willing To Loan Paul Onuachu If .....
- Dynamo Kiev Dismiss CLAIMS Nice And Saint-Etienne Want Lukman Haruna
- Ex Queens Park Rangers Midfielder Oliseh Drops BIG Exit Hint
- Exclusive : Arab Contractors Set To Unveil Stone Evboumwan After Passing Medical
- Oyo Speaker Sponsors Kid To Frenage Academy
- Ex New Nigeria Bank Goalie Wilfred Agbonavbare Loses Battle With Cancer
- Juventus Ponder Move For Sampdoria Forward Stefano Okaka
- Nigeria Coaches Mourn Musa Abdullahi
- Supreme Court Squad Battle 3SC, Sharks In Ijebu Ode
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football