Levante Waiting For Rubin Kazan Green Light Over OBAFEMI MARTINSPublished: August 30, 2012
Spanish club Levante are eyeing a loan move for Rubin Kazan's Obafemi Martins, reports Spain's number one sports daily Marca.
Following the departure of striker Arouna Kone to Wigan in the summer market, manager Juan Ignacio Martínez wants to strengthen the attack.
In principle, Martins has agreed to move to Levante but the bottleneck is that the Russian club are not willing to sanction a loan move for the Super Eagle. Instead, they prefer to sell him outright to an interested club.
Previously, the former FC Ebedei talent had been linked with West Brom and and Chinese clubs Tianjin Teda FC and Qingdao Chzhunnen.
The German website transfermarkt.de values the 27 - year - old at € 2.5 million.
- Flying Eagles Coach John Obuh Names Provisional 30 - Man Squad
- Christian Obodo Not Pleased With Draw
- CAF Announces Date For 2015 Afcon
- Official: Hull City Bid Farewell To Olofinjana
- EXCLUSIVE: Coach John Obuh Breaks Nigerians Hearts, Drops 'Cristiano Ronaldo', Theophilus Solomon
- EXCLUSIVE: Besiktas Tempt Michael Eneramo With Three - Year Contract
- Odemwingie Will Leave West Brom At Right Price
- Imoh Ezekiel Rues Missed Chances
- Official: Danny Shittu Extends Contract With Millwall
- Sidney Sam Called Up For USA Friendly
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football