Levante Waiting For Rubin Kazan Green Light Over OBAFEMI MARTINSPublished: August 30, 2012
Spanish club Levante are eyeing a loan move for Rubin Kazan's Obafemi Martins, reports Spain's number one sports daily Marca.
Following the departure of striker Arouna Kone to Wigan in the summer market, manager Juan Ignacio Martínez wants to strengthen the attack.
In principle, Martins has agreed to move to Levante but the bottleneck is that the Russian club are not willing to sanction a loan move for the Super Eagle. Instead, they prefer to sell him outright to an interested club.
Previously, the former FC Ebedei talent had been linked with West Brom and and Chinese clubs Tianjin Teda FC and Qingdao Chzhunnen.
The German website transfermarkt.de values the 27 - year - old at € 2.5 million.
- Almeria Midfielder Ramon Azeez Lacking Match Fitness Ahead Afcon Qualifiers
- Official : Fenerbahce Bid Farewell To Joseph Yobo
- Official : Derby County Snap Up Jordan Ibe On A Season - Long Loan
- Chigozie Udoji Tips Dinamo Minsk To Qualify Ahead Of Fiorentina, PAOK
- Francis Benjamin To Make Hapoel Tel Aviv Debut Against Maccabi Tel Aviv
- West Brom Join Sprint For Dele Alli
- Palermo Join Fenerbahce And Atalanta In Pursuit Of Victor Obinna
- Samsunspor Turn Down Osmanlispor Approach For Umar Aminu
- Done Deal - Abraham Alechenu Completes Move To KF Mamurrasi
- Santos On The Verge Of Announcing Capture Of Solomon Okpako
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football