Levante Waiting For Rubin Kazan Green Light Over OBAFEMI MARTINSPublished: August 30, 2012
Spanish club Levante are eyeing a loan move for Rubin Kazan's Obafemi Martins, reports Spain's number one sports daily Marca.
Following the departure of striker Arouna Kone to Wigan in the summer market, manager Juan Ignacio Martínez wants to strengthen the attack.
In principle, Martins has agreed to move to Levante but the bottleneck is that the Russian club are not willing to sanction a loan move for the Super Eagle. Instead, they prefer to sell him outright to an interested club.
Previously, the former FC Ebedei talent had been linked with West Brom and and Chinese clubs Tianjin Teda FC and Qingdao Chzhunnen.
The German website transfermarkt.de values the 27 - year - old at € 2.5 million.
- Obafemi Martins Named To MLS Team Of The Week, In Contention For Goal Of The Week
- Alex Iwobi Pleased To Score Against Brighton
- 3 Years After Rashidi Yekini Death : Friends and Associates Hold Prayer
- Exclusive : Ermis Marksman Ifeanyi Onyilo On The Radar Of Chinese Club Guizhou Zhicheng
- Ex Flying Eagles Winger Edafe Egbedi Scores First Goal For Prespa Birlik
- Flying Eagles To Have First Training On Foreign Soil On Monday Afternoon
- Agent : Julius Ebagua Was Wrong
- King Of Goals, Obinna Ajoku Nets Brace For Tarxien Rainbows
- Finland Veikkausliiga Round Up : Friday Obilor Helps RoPS Keep Second Clean Sheet In A Row ; Adeniyi Ibiyomi Makes Late Cameo
- Seattle Sounders Striker Obafemi Martins Nets Seventh Brace In Major League Soccer
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football