IKECHUKWU NNADOZIE Speaks On Delhi United SwitchPublished: November 24, 2012
Unknown Nigerian midfielder Ikechukwu Nnadozie has commented on his switch to Delhi United, India. In August, the 21 - year - old signed a one - year contract with the second division outfit.
''I played for a Pro League 1 club Anambra United in Nigeria. But they got relegated in 2010, so I had to go back to my academy Eagle United of Aba. I tested with some clubs in the Nigeria Premier League - Warri Wolves, ABS, Bayelsa United and Akwa United - but was not offered a contract. Then an opportunity came for me to test with Delhi United. After three weeks of trials, I was offered a one - year contract,'' Nnadozie told allnigeriasoccer.com.
The ambitious youngster has set a target for himself when the Delhi league resumes in December.
''In the first place, I signed for Delhi United to attract the attention of the big teams in India and abroad. I hope the club is promoted at the end of the season. It would be nice scoring a lot of goals and repay the confidence the club has shown in me,'' says Nnadozie.
- Paul Obiefule Explains Why He Quit Assyriska
- Ugo Ukah On Target As Jagiellonia Bialystok Draw
- We Absolutely Respect Nigeria - Bosnia Midfielder, Zahirovic
- Iran Skipper, Javad Nekounam : We Are Not Scared Of Nigeria
- Sam Sodje Claims He Can Influence Outcome Of World Cup Games
- Exclusive: Dudu Omagbemi Attracting Interest From Teams In Iran, Turkey And Hungary
- Odion Ighalo Nets First Brace Since May, 2012
- Vincent Enyeama Finally Beaten
- Kenny Otigba Unlucky Not To Be Credited With Fifth Goal Of The Season
- Sammy Sodje Fingered In Match Fixing Scandal
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football