Ross Barkley Eligible For Nigeria Through His Dad, Peter EffangaPublished: April 18, 2013
Everton wonder-kid Ross Barkley, who has caps for England youth teams, had told the official website of The Toffees that he was eligible to represent Nigeria.
Kickoffnigeria.com has been doing some digging on Barkley's claim, and writes on its website that his eligibility comes through his father, Peter Effanga, who resides in Liverpool and works at Getrag Ford Transmission plant.
It is being reported that Ross Barkley is answering his mother's maiden name because he does not have a cordial relationship with his dad.
Barkley, who is heralded as one of the brightest prospects in British football, is contracted to Everton until 2016.
Photo Credit: uefa.com
- Kelechi Osunwa Pens Two - Year Ahly Shandy. Deal?
- Sabo Babayaro Paid Journalist Embarks On PR Campaign To Discredit Expose On Missing Transfer Fees
- Olympiakos Talent Michael Olaitan Close To First Team Comeback
- Emmanuel Emenike Resumes Training With Fenerbahce Today
- Stefano Okaka Will Not Depart Sampdoria In January
- Juwon Oshaniwa Returns To Israel On Friday
- Innocent Emeghara Nets Twice As Qarabag Beat Baki
- New Kaduna United Supremo Garba Lawal Vows Sabo Babayaro MUST Return Stolen Funds, Pioneer Academy Used As Conduit Pipe To Defraud Kaduna State
- NFF Takes Blame For Super Eagles Afcon Miss
- Exposed : Sabo Babayaro Steals 500,000 Euros From Sale Of Efe Ambrose, And Forces Celtic Defender To Lie
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football