Nigeria Women Football League Postpones FixturesPublished: May 02, 2013
The secretariat of the Nigeria Women League has postponed all the Week 9 matches, and has directed clubs to begin their mid season break immediately.
According to a release signed by Secretary of the League Board Isaac Ajisafe, the postponement is in accordance with the directives from the NFF that the 2013 Federation cup state finals (both male and female) be played on Sunday 5th May, 2013.
''Consequently, the women professional league fixtures for Week 9 matches earlier slated for 4th and 5th May, 2013 have been rescheduled and would be played on 29th May 2013.
''While thanking you for taking note of this change in dates, please be informed that the two breaks mid season break remains.
The league resumes on Saturday 25th May, 2013 with Week 10 fixtures,'' Ajisafe said.
- Done Deal : Reuben Gabriel Seals Switch To Boavista
- Jude Nworuh Nets Fourth Goal Of The Season
- Joel Obi Targets First Serie A Goal Against Cesena
- Vincent Enyeama Makes Passionate Appeal To CAF To Postpone Afcon
- Official : Sani Emmanuel Finally Signs Beitar Jerusalem Contract After Boycotting Thursday Training
- Gianfranco Zola Does NOT Want To Be Used As Publicity Stunt By NFF; Agent Holding High Level Talks With Felix Anyansi Agwu
- Metalist Defender Ayila Yussuf To Be Sidelined For Five Months
- Chidi Osuchukwu Takes Walk Of Shame Against Feirense
- Taiwo Awoniyi Scores For Kalmar Under 21s In Loss To Malmo
- New Football Heroine Asisat Oshoala Nets Brace, As Nigeria Qualify For World Cup
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football