Nigeria Women Football League Postpones FixturesPublished: May 02, 2013
The secretariat of the Nigeria Women League has postponed all the Week 9 matches, and has directed clubs to begin their mid season break immediately.
According to a release signed by Secretary of the League Board Isaac Ajisafe, the postponement is in accordance with the directives from the NFF that the 2013 Federation cup state finals (both male and female) be played on Sunday 5th May, 2013.
''Consequently, the women professional league fixtures for Week 9 matches earlier slated for 4th and 5th May, 2013 have been rescheduled and would be played on 29th May 2013.
''While thanking you for taking note of this change in dates, please be informed that the two breaks mid season break remains.
The league resumes on Saturday 25th May, 2013 with Week 10 fixtures,'' Ajisafe said.
- Manchester City Unleash Kelechi Iheanacho On Chelsea In FA Youth Cup Final
- Official : Dele Aiyenugba Pens Fresh Two - Year Deal With Bnei Yehuda
- Asisat Oshoala Surprised To Make Women Footballer of the Year Shortlist
- Government Secondary School, Imo Wins Etisalat U-15 School Cup
- Austin Okocha : Football Is A Religion In Nigeria
- Super Falcons Hero Peppe Nkwocha Picks Goal Against Canada As Highlight Of Career
- Double Delight For Uchechi Sunday Lopez
- Ermis Working On Deal To Extend Ifeanyi Onyilo Stay
- Ini Umotong Scores Hat - trick For Portsmouth
- Asisat Oshoala Celebrates Nomination For Women Footballer of the Year Award By Scoring Against Manchester City
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football