Nigeria Women Football League Postpones FixturesPublished: May 02, 2013
The secretariat of the Nigeria Women League has postponed all the Week 9 matches, and has directed clubs to begin their mid season break immediately.
According to a release signed by Secretary of the League Board Isaac Ajisafe, the postponement is in accordance with the directives from the NFF that the 2013 Federation cup state finals (both male and female) be played on Sunday 5th May, 2013.
''Consequently, the women professional league fixtures for Week 9 matches earlier slated for 4th and 5th May, 2013 have been rescheduled and would be played on 29th May 2013.
''While thanking you for taking note of this change in dates, please be informed that the two breaks mid season break remains.
The league resumes on Saturday 25th May, 2013 with Week 10 fixtures,'' Ajisafe said.
- NWPL: Confluence Queens Walk Over FC Robo in Lagos
- Eniola Aluko Happy To Grace Hallowed Wembley Turf As Chelsea Win FA Cup
- Pre - Season Friendlies Wrap : Bright Enobakhare Shines For Wolves As Iheanacho, Balogun, Onyedinma, Ikpeazu And Odemwingie Hit Target
- Governor Mimiko For Ilerioluwa Cup Final, As Ondo Battles Bauchi for Glory
- Drogba Nails Jigawa stars For Supreme Court Squad
- World Exclusive : Taye Taiwo Arrives In Finland To Begin Contract Talks With HJK Helsinki
- Jude Nworuh Says No To Norwegian Club Mjondalen IF
- Dream Team Midfielder Musa Yahaya Starts Training With Tottenham Hotspur
- Chidi Omeje Over The Moon After Scoring First Hat - trick In Superettan
- Mikel Retains Chelsea Number 12 Shirt, Moses Handed Number 20
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football