Nigeria Women Football League Postpones FixturesPublished: May 02, 2013
The secretariat of the Nigeria Women League has postponed all the Week 9 matches, and has directed clubs to begin their mid season break immediately.
According to a release signed by Secretary of the League Board Isaac Ajisafe, the postponement is in accordance with the directives from the NFF that the 2013 Federation cup state finals (both male and female) be played on Sunday 5th May, 2013.
''Consequently, the women professional league fixtures for Week 9 matches earlier slated for 4th and 5th May, 2013 have been rescheduled and would be played on 29th May 2013.
''While thanking you for taking note of this change in dates, please be informed that the two breaks mid season break remains.
The league resumes on Saturday 25th May, 2013 with Week 10 fixtures,'' Ajisafe said.
- Godwin Alex Joseph and Apeh Emmanuel Training With Inter Milan
- Sunderland, Southampton And Eintracht Frankfurt Make Last Minute Push For Eddy Onazi
- OPC Chieftain Fasehun Urges NFF To Embrace Peace, As Plateau Wins Oduduwa U-15 Cup
- Ahmed Musa : I Will Go To The National Team With A Calm Heart
- Exclusive : Isaac Success Likely To Make Granada Debut Today
- Official : Ex Golden Eaglet Ige Abdullahi Adeshina To Remain At Lija Athletic
- Petrolul Ploiesti Striker Toto Tamuz Pulls Out Of National Team Training Camp
- Anthony Ujah Pleased With First Bundesliga Goal For Cologne
- Hapoel Beer Sheva In Talks With John Ogu
- Exclusive: East Bengal Complete Signing Of Dudu Omagbemi On One - Year Deal
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football