Nigeria Women Football League Postpones FixturesPublished: May 02, 2013
The secretariat of the Nigeria Women League has postponed all the Week 9 matches, and has directed clubs to begin their mid season break immediately.
According to a release signed by Secretary of the League Board Isaac Ajisafe, the postponement is in accordance with the directives from the NFF that the 2013 Federation cup state finals (both male and female) be played on Sunday 5th May, 2013.
''Consequently, the women professional league fixtures for Week 9 matches earlier slated for 4th and 5th May, 2013 have been rescheduled and would be played on 29th May 2013.
''While thanking you for taking note of this change in dates, please be informed that the two breaks mid season break remains.
The league resumes on Saturday 25th May, 2013 with Week 10 fixtures,'' Ajisafe said.
Football News 24/7
- Igbinovia, Five Others Get Player Of The Month Award Nomination
- Super Eagles Striker Ideye Glad Kidnapped Teammate Pulido Is Safe
- Nigeria Coach Confident Flamingoes Can Break Quarterfinal Curse
- Transportation Crisis Hits Abia Comets
- Crystal Palace, Swansea, Norwich City Ponder Bid For William Troost-Ekong
- Raja Midfielder Babatunde Lands In Luxembourg
- England Rising Star Dele Alli Learning The Trade From Denmark Star Christian Eriksen
- German Club In Advanced Talks With Viking Over Signing Of Abdullahi
- Adebayo Akinfenwa Signs Off In Style As AFC Wimbledon Earn Promotion To League One
- Flamingoes Open World Cup Campaign Against Brazil On October 1; To Face England & Korea DPR
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football