Nigeria Women Football League Postpones FixturesPublished: May 02, 2013
The secretariat of the Nigeria Women League has postponed all the Week 9 matches, and has directed clubs to begin their mid season break immediately.
According to a release signed by Secretary of the League Board Isaac Ajisafe, the postponement is in accordance with the directives from the NFF that the 2013 Federation cup state finals (both male and female) be played on Sunday 5th May, 2013.
''Consequently, the women professional league fixtures for Week 9 matches earlier slated for 4th and 5th May, 2013 have been rescheduled and would be played on 29th May 2013.
''While thanking you for taking note of this change in dates, please be informed that the two breaks mid season break remains.
The league resumes on Saturday 25th May, 2013 with Week 10 fixtures,'' Ajisafe said.
- Paul Obiefule Delighted To Complete Move To Holstebro BK
- Arsenal Loanee Chuba Akpom Eyes More Goals
- Make or Break Season For Chelsea Duo, Mikel And Moses
- Europa League : Chuma Anene Talks Tough Ahead Rubin Kazan Clash
- Solanke, Onomah And Ojo Set To Debut For England Under 19s
- Chelsea Defender Ola Aina Gets Maiden England Under 20s Call - Up
- Ahmed Musa Celebrates CSKA Moscow Win Over Sporting Lisbon
- Rilwan Hassan Confident FC Midtjylland Will See Off Southampton
- Exclusive : No Besiktas Move For Obi Mikel
- NWPL: Confluence Queens Return To Winning Ways
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football