Nigeria Women Football League Postpones FixturesPublished: May 02, 2013
The secretariat of the Nigeria Women League has postponed all the Week 9 matches, and has directed clubs to begin their mid season break immediately.
According to a release signed by Secretary of the League Board Isaac Ajisafe, the postponement is in accordance with the directives from the NFF that the 2013 Federation cup state finals (both male and female) be played on Sunday 5th May, 2013.
''Consequently, the women professional league fixtures for Week 9 matches earlier slated for 4th and 5th May, 2013 have been rescheduled and would be played on 29th May 2013.
''While thanking you for taking note of this change in dates, please be informed that the two breaks mid season break remains.
The league resumes on Saturday 25th May, 2013 with Week 10 fixtures,'' Ajisafe said.
- Peter Utaka Scores On Shanghai Shenxin Debut
- Official : Nathan Delfouneso Returns For Third Blackpool Spell
- Agent : Stephen Makinwa Has Signed A One - Year Contract With ND Gorica
- West Ham In Driving Seat For Victor Moses
- Exclusive : AC Milan Loan Favour Aniekan To FK Dainava Alytus
- Official : Samuelson Odunka Completes Shift To Legionovii Legionowo
- Secret Of Al Arabi Move Revealed :Qatar Federation Plans To Naturalize Imoh Ezekiel Before 2022 World Cup
- EXCLUSIVE: Agent Reveals Emenike Has Terminated Contract
- Official : Haruna Garba Joins Kruoja Pakruojis
- Update : Imoh Ezekiel To Cost Al Arabi Eight Million Euros - Het Nieuwsblad
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football