Nigeria Women Football League Postpones FixturesPublished: May 02, 2013
The secretariat of the Nigeria Women League has postponed all the Week 9 matches, and has directed clubs to begin their mid season break immediately.
According to a release signed by Secretary of the League Board Isaac Ajisafe, the postponement is in accordance with the directives from the NFF that the 2013 Federation cup state finals (both male and female) be played on Sunday 5th May, 2013.
''Consequently, the women professional league fixtures for Week 9 matches earlier slated for 4th and 5th May, 2013 have been rescheduled and would be played on 29th May 2013.
''While thanking you for taking note of this change in dates, please be informed that the two breaks mid season break remains.
The league resumes on Saturday 25th May, 2013 with Week 10 fixtures,'' Ajisafe said.
Football News 24/7
- Nigerian Exports: Musa,Samuel,Salami,Owoeri,Omoijuanfo,Nwanganga&Shuaibu Get On The Scoresheet; Ibe Suffers Loss With Liverpool
- Nigeria U20s Stars Fail To Find Their Scoring Boots In Friendly, Arsenal Trainee Nwakali Injured
- Giwa Fined N3.65m For Failing To Complete Match With Rangers
- Crewe Alexandra Starlet Daniel Udoh Commits International Future To Nigeria Ahead Of England
- Super Eagles Glovesman Ikeme Voted Second Best Player At Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Aaron Samuel, Ahmed Musa On Song In CSKA Moscow Win
- Ex Flying Eagles Star Mbah On The Radar Of Turkish,Greek Clubs
- Leon Balogun To Watch From The Stands Mainz Next Three Games
- Nigeria U23s Coach Siasia Running The Rule Over Charlton Athletic Defender Ayo Obileye
- Injury Bug Hits Rivers United; Four Players To Miss Rangers Tie
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football