Nigeria Women Football League Postpones FixturesPublished: May 02, 2013
The secretariat of the Nigeria Women League has postponed all the Week 9 matches, and has directed clubs to begin their mid season break immediately.
According to a release signed by Secretary of the League Board Isaac Ajisafe, the postponement is in accordance with the directives from the NFF that the 2013 Federation cup state finals (both male and female) be played on Sunday 5th May, 2013.
''Consequently, the women professional league fixtures for Week 9 matches earlier slated for 4th and 5th May, 2013 have been rescheduled and would be played on 29th May 2013.
''While thanking you for taking note of this change in dates, please be informed that the two breaks mid season break remains.
The league resumes on Saturday 25th May, 2013 with Week 10 fixtures,'' Ajisafe said.
- Done Deal : Leixoes Snap Up Rasheed Alabi Till End Of The Season
- Defiant Keshi Names Austrian Bundesliga Bench Warmer , Sunday Emmanuel And Inactive Michael Babatunde In Roster
- Alfred Effiong Delighted To Win October Player Of The Month Award
- FC Midtjylland Striker Paul Onuachu Eyes More Playing Time
- Olarenwaju Kayode On Target For Maccabi Netanya, As Sani Emmanuel Makes Debut
- David Alaba Named Austria Sportsman Of The Year Again
- Crystal Palace Run The Rule Over Nnamdi Oduamadi
- Gaiya Hails President Jonathan For Intervening in NFF Crisis
- Anthony Nwakaeme Rues Loss To Hapoel Acre
- Order From Above : Stephen Keshi Returns As Nigeria Coach
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football