Nigeria Women Football League Postpones FixturesPublished: May 02, 2013
The secretariat of the Nigeria Women League has postponed all the Week 9 matches, and has directed clubs to begin their mid season break immediately.
According to a release signed by Secretary of the League Board Isaac Ajisafe, the postponement is in accordance with the directives from the NFF that the 2013 Federation cup state finals (both male and female) be played on Sunday 5th May, 2013.
''Consequently, the women professional league fixtures for Week 9 matches earlier slated for 4th and 5th May, 2013 have been rescheduled and would be played on 29th May 2013.
''While thanking you for taking note of this change in dates, please be informed that the two breaks mid season break remains.
The league resumes on Saturday 25th May, 2013 with Week 10 fixtures,'' Ajisafe said.
- Portland Timbers DP Fanendo Adi On Shortlist For MLS Player of the Month Award
- Torino Leapfrog Genoa In Race For Joel Obi
- FIFPro Ambassador Sone Aluko Flies Into Canada To Offer Moral Support To Big Sister, Eniola
- Official : Lawrence Chiedozie Renews Contract With Rabat Ajax
- Djurgardens IF Running The Rule Over Hibs Starlet Joseph Mbong
- Ex England Youth - Teamer Rashid Yussuff Training With Arka Gdynia
- Ex Dolphins Midfielder Emeka Atuloma Training With Montreal Impact
- Exclusive : Felix Obada Rejects Two - Year Deal Proposed By Moroka Swallows
- Toronto Recall Bright Dike From Loan Spell At San Antonio Scorpions
- Fatai Osho Returns For Second Spell As Kogi United Coach
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football