Nigeria Women Football League Postpones FixturesPublished: May 02, 2013
The secretariat of the Nigeria Women League has postponed all the Week 9 matches, and has directed clubs to begin their mid season break immediately.
According to a release signed by Secretary of the League Board Isaac Ajisafe, the postponement is in accordance with the directives from the NFF that the 2013 Federation cup state finals (both male and female) be played on Sunday 5th May, 2013.
''Consequently, the women professional league fixtures for Week 9 matches earlier slated for 4th and 5th May, 2013 have been rescheduled and would be played on 29th May 2013.
''While thanking you for taking note of this change in dates, please be informed that the two breaks mid season break remains.
The league resumes on Saturday 25th May, 2013 with Week 10 fixtures,'' Ajisafe said.
- Bright Dike Congratulates Sister For Making Super Falcons World Cup Roster
- Exclusive : Jordan Alawode-Williams Extends Southend United Contract
- I Could have Been A Footballer, Says Oyo Crime Buster, Dimka
- Fresh Crisis Rocks Prime FC, Players Owed Nine Months Salaries
- Eniola Aluko And Dominic Solanke Pick Up Chelsea Accolades
- Tottenham Hotspur Rising Star Josh Onomah Features In Win Against Malaysia All Stars
- Liverpool Dazzler Asisat Oshola And Portsmouth Striker Umotong Named To Nigeria World Cup Roster
- Cyber Terrorists Take Over Asisat Oshoala Twitter Account
- AC Milan Striker Henty Ezekiel To Have Pre - Season Training With Olimpija Ljubljana
- Exclusive : Udinese To Observe Flying Eagles Number 4 Akinjide Idowu At Fifa U20s
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football