Nigeria Women Football League Postpones FixturesPublished: May 02, 2013
The secretariat of the Nigeria Women League has postponed all the Week 9 matches, and has directed clubs to begin their mid season break immediately.
According to a release signed by Secretary of the League Board Isaac Ajisafe, the postponement is in accordance with the directives from the NFF that the 2013 Federation cup state finals (both male and female) be played on Sunday 5th May, 2013.
''Consequently, the women professional league fixtures for Week 9 matches earlier slated for 4th and 5th May, 2013 have been rescheduled and would be played on 29th May 2013.
''While thanking you for taking note of this change in dates, please be informed that the two breaks mid season break remains.
The league resumes on Saturday 25th May, 2013 with Week 10 fixtures,'' Ajisafe said.
- Official : Ex Golden Eaglets Striker Udo Fortune Joins Mosta
- In - Demand Midfielder Sunday Stephen Wanted By German and Norwegian Clubs
- Solid Miners Are The Team To Beat In 2015 Says Babanjah
- Sampdoria Insist Stefano Okaka Will NOT Be Sold
- Aston Villa Make Late Move For MK Dons Wonderkid Dele Alli
- Official : Albanian Football Federation Suspends Peter Olayinka For Four Months After Signing For Two Clubs
- Inter Milan REJECT Al - Arabi Offer For Joel Obi
- Official : Crystal Palace Announce Hiring Of Shola Ameobi
- Official : Kalu Uche Arrives Valencia
- Official : Michael Olaitan Joins Ergotelis On Loan Till End of The Season
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football