Nigeria Women Football League Postpones FixturesPublished: May 02, 2013
The secretariat of the Nigeria Women League has postponed all the Week 9 matches, and has directed clubs to begin their mid season break immediately.
According to a release signed by Secretary of the League Board Isaac Ajisafe, the postponement is in accordance with the directives from the NFF that the 2013 Federation cup state finals (both male and female) be played on Sunday 5th May, 2013.
''Consequently, the women professional league fixtures for Week 9 matches earlier slated for 4th and 5th May, 2013 have been rescheduled and would be played on 29th May 2013.
''While thanking you for taking note of this change in dates, please be informed that the two breaks mid season break remains.
The league resumes on Saturday 25th May, 2013 with Week 10 fixtures,'' Ajisafe said.
- Re Stephen Keshi : SWAN Told To Wake Up As Ade Ojeikere Is Commended
- Simon Zenke Nets Third League Goal For Sanliurfaspor
- Utaka, Chrisantus Crash With Sivasspor
- Norwegian Clubs Prepared To Circumvent Recruitment Policy In Bid To Sign Emem Eduok
- Innocent Emeghara Terminates Contract With Qarabag FK
- Rijeka Players Goodness Odion Ajayi And Collins Paid Bribe To Make Flying Eagles Squad But Were DUPED By John Obuh
- Brown Ideye : My Wife Is Like One Of My Managers
- Fifa Ranking : Falcons Remain Finest Team In Africa
- Exclusive : Alhaji Gero Happy To Sign Three - Year Contract With Viborg
- Saddam Auta Michael Scores Again For Flying Eagles In Test Game
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football