Nigeria Women Football League Postpones FixturesPublished: May 02, 2013
The secretariat of the Nigeria Women League has postponed all the Week 9 matches, and has directed clubs to begin their mid season break immediately.
According to a release signed by Secretary of the League Board Isaac Ajisafe, the postponement is in accordance with the directives from the NFF that the 2013 Federation cup state finals (both male and female) be played on Sunday 5th May, 2013.
''Consequently, the women professional league fixtures for Week 9 matches earlier slated for 4th and 5th May, 2013 have been rescheduled and would be played on 29th May 2013.
''While thanking you for taking note of this change in dates, please be informed that the two breaks mid season break remains.
The league resumes on Saturday 25th May, 2013 with Week 10 fixtures,'' Ajisafe said.
- William Oluremi John Delighted With Move To MAS Fez
- Rilwan Hassan Would Have Preferred To Pick Up A Point Instead Of Scoring
- Obaje Nets First Goal For New Club
- Revealed : PEC Zwolle To Challenge Catania For Joseph Mbong
- NPL Scribe Clamors For Grassroots Football Development
- Match - winner Ahmed Musa Confident Of Beating Lokomotiv Moscow
- Emmanuel Ibok Edet Gets Off The Mark For Naxxar Lions
- Official : MAS Fez Complete Signing Of Free Agent William Oluremi John
- Olarenwaju Kayode Nets First Premier League Goals
- Aminu Umar Bags Brace In Samsunspor Win
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football