Nigeria Women Football League Postpones FixturesPublished: May 02, 2013
The secretariat of the Nigeria Women League has postponed all the Week 9 matches, and has directed clubs to begin their mid season break immediately.
According to a release signed by Secretary of the League Board Isaac Ajisafe, the postponement is in accordance with the directives from the NFF that the 2013 Federation cup state finals (both male and female) be played on Sunday 5th May, 2013.
''Consequently, the women professional league fixtures for Week 9 matches earlier slated for 4th and 5th May, 2013 have been rescheduled and would be played on 29th May 2013.
''While thanking you for taking note of this change in dates, please be informed that the two breaks mid season break remains.
The league resumes on Saturday 25th May, 2013 with Week 10 fixtures,'' Ajisafe said.
- Umar Aminu Disappears From Samsunspor
- Manu Garba Invites 30 Players To Camp Ahead Of AYC
- Chelsea Loanee Victor Moses Returns To Stamford Bridge For Rehabilitation
- Penafiel Launch Bid For Warri Wolves Skipper Azubuike Egwuekwe
- Ajax Amsterdam Working On Deal To Sign GBS Academy New Poster Boy Sadeeq Yusuf
- Notorious Agent Emeka Ezeala Threatens To Sue Olarenwaju Kayode And Maccabi Netanya
- Official : Crewe Alexandra Announce Hiring Of Nicky Ajose From Leeds United
- Official : Uche Ikpeazu Joins Crewe Alexandra On Loan Till January
- Bronshoj Striker Oke Akpoveta Rues Loss To Viborg
- Super Eagles Maintain 42nd Position In Fifa Ranking
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football