Nigeria Women Football League Postpones FixturesPublished: May 02, 2013
The secretariat of the Nigeria Women League has postponed all the Week 9 matches, and has directed clubs to begin their mid season break immediately.
According to a release signed by Secretary of the League Board Isaac Ajisafe, the postponement is in accordance with the directives from the NFF that the 2013 Federation cup state finals (both male and female) be played on Sunday 5th May, 2013.
''Consequently, the women professional league fixtures for Week 9 matches earlier slated for 4th and 5th May, 2013 have been rescheduled and would be played on 29th May 2013.
''While thanking you for taking note of this change in dates, please be informed that the two breaks mid season break remains.
The league resumes on Saturday 25th May, 2013 with Week 10 fixtures,'' Ajisafe said.
- Dominic Solanke And Josh Onomah Star As England Under 18s Humiliate Switzerland
- Agent Reveals Emenike Has Signed One - Year Deal With Ilves
- Femi Orenuga, Adebayo Akinfenwa And Toby Ajala On Target In England
- Oyo State Gubernatorial Candidate, Senator Rashidi Ladoja, Assures Shooting Stars Supporters
- NFF Says Eagles Will Not Treat South Africa Game As A Friendly
- Emmanuel Emenike Apologizes To Fenerbahce Over Incident Against Besiktas
- Nwankwo Kanu Motivates Super Eagles Ahead South Africa Clash
- Super Eagles Arrive In Nelspruit Ahead Friendly With South Africa
- Chelsea Striker Ike Ugbo Eyes Place In England Euro Under 17 Squad
- Fifa Ranking : Super Falcons Are The Top Side In Africa
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football