Nigeria Women Football League Postpones FixturesPublished: May 02, 2013
The secretariat of the Nigeria Women League has postponed all the Week 9 matches, and has directed clubs to begin their mid season break immediately.
According to a release signed by Secretary of the League Board Isaac Ajisafe, the postponement is in accordance with the directives from the NFF that the 2013 Federation cup state finals (both male and female) be played on Sunday 5th May, 2013.
''Consequently, the women professional league fixtures for Week 9 matches earlier slated for 4th and 5th May, 2013 have been rescheduled and would be played on 29th May 2013.
''While thanking you for taking note of this change in dates, please be informed that the two breaks mid season break remains.
The league resumes on Saturday 25th May, 2013 with Week 10 fixtures,'' Ajisafe said.
- Michael Olaitan Resumes Training With Ergotelis
- Official : Hoverla Uzhhorod Snap Up Lukman Haruna On Loan From Dynamo Kiev
- Jose Mourinho Confirms Obi Mikel Will Spend One Month On The Sidelines
- Austin Ejide Demanding Pay - Rise Before Extending Hapoel Beer Sheva Contract
- Jordon Ibe To Spend One Month On The Sidelines
- Olympiakos Loanee Michael Olaitan Misses Training
- Supersand Eagles Coach Names Squad For Power Horse Tourney
- Full House In Dream Team Camp Ahead Gabon AAG Clash
- Ahmed Musa Makes First Appearance In Russian Cup
- Official : Panthrakikos And Hakeem Araba Go Their Separate Ways
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football