Nigeria Women Football League Postpones FixturesPublished: May 02, 2013
The secretariat of the Nigeria Women League has postponed all the Week 9 matches, and has directed clubs to begin their mid season break immediately.
According to a release signed by Secretary of the League Board Isaac Ajisafe, the postponement is in accordance with the directives from the NFF that the 2013 Federation cup state finals (both male and female) be played on Sunday 5th May, 2013.
''Consequently, the women professional league fixtures for Week 9 matches earlier slated for 4th and 5th May, 2013 have been rescheduled and would be played on 29th May 2013.
''While thanking you for taking note of this change in dates, please be informed that the two breaks mid season break remains.
The league resumes on Saturday 25th May, 2013 with Week 10 fixtures,'' Ajisafe said.
- Nigeria Federation Court Stefano Okaka, Want Him To Play At World Cup
- Marco Tagbajumi :Rasheed Alabi Is A Great Defender
- Hapoel Beer Sheva In Search Of Backup To Austin Ejide
- Exclusive:Golden Eaglets Coordinator, Prince Udofia Witnesses Fight Between Amuneke And Galeano
- Exclusive: Stephen Keshi Drops Yobo From Provisional Squad, Odemwingie Makes Roster
- SuperSport Employs Agents, Players Managers As Writers, Andrew Randa Confesses
- Victor Moses Ready To Return To Chelsea
- Exclusive: Keshi Includes Imoh Ezekiel, Ramon Azeez And Leon Balogun In Provisional Squad List
- Future Of Shola Ameobi Still Covered In Mist
- Falcons Star, Onome Ebi Saddened By Separation From Boyfriend
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football