Nigeria Women Football League Postpones FixturesPublished: May 02, 2013
The secretariat of the Nigeria Women League has postponed all the Week 9 matches, and has directed clubs to begin their mid season break immediately.
According to a release signed by Secretary of the League Board Isaac Ajisafe, the postponement is in accordance with the directives from the NFF that the 2013 Federation cup state finals (both male and female) be played on Sunday 5th May, 2013.
''Consequently, the women professional league fixtures for Week 9 matches earlier slated for 4th and 5th May, 2013 have been rescheduled and would be played on 29th May 2013.
''While thanking you for taking note of this change in dates, please be informed that the two breaks mid season break remains.
The league resumes on Saturday 25th May, 2013 with Week 10 fixtures,'' Ajisafe said.
- Chievo Verona Target Olarenwaju Kayode Pledges Allegiance To Maccabi Netanya
- Nosa Igiebor Racing To Be Fit For Rayo Vallecano Clash
- Tiago Ilori To Return To Liverpool
- Valencia Could Save The Season
- Sevilla In Talks With Lukman Haruna
- Emmanuel Emenike Wants To Go To Brazil As Champion Of Turkey
- Apex Boys Pounce On Youngsters
- British Lady Who Duped Peter Odemwingie Will Not Be Jailed
- Dudu Omagbemi Rates Finland Championship Ahead Of I - League
- Azerbaijan Reject Proposal From NFF to Play Friendly
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football