Nigeria Women Football League Postpones FixturesPublished: May 02, 2013
The secretariat of the Nigeria Women League has postponed all the Week 9 matches, and has directed clubs to begin their mid season break immediately.
According to a release signed by Secretary of the League Board Isaac Ajisafe, the postponement is in accordance with the directives from the NFF that the 2013 Federation cup state finals (both male and female) be played on Sunday 5th May, 2013.
''Consequently, the women professional league fixtures for Week 9 matches earlier slated for 4th and 5th May, 2013 have been rescheduled and would be played on 29th May 2013.
''While thanking you for taking note of this change in dates, please be informed that the two breaks mid season break remains.
The league resumes on Saturday 25th May, 2013 with Week 10 fixtures,'' Ajisafe said.
- Chidi Osuchukwu Takes Walk Of Shame Against Feirense
- Taiwo Awoniyi Scores For Kalmar Under 21s In Loss To Malmo
- New Football Heroine Asisat Oshoala Nets Brace, As Nigeria Qualify For World Cup
- Lukman Haruna Omitted From Dynamo Kiev Squad To Face Aalborg
- Official : Crystal Palace Announce Hiring Of Fisayo Adarabioyo
- Jose Mourinho Vows To Continue Fielding Dominic Solanke In Champions League
- Ahmed Musa Delighted With CSKA Moscow Comeback
- Bartholomew Ogbeche Angling For Super Eagles Recall
- Chinedu Obasi Nets First - Ever Goal In European Competition
- Jay Jay Okocha Among Top 100 Players To Grace The English Premier League
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football