Nigeria Women Football League Postpones FixturesPublished: May 02, 2013
The secretariat of the Nigeria Women League has postponed all the Week 9 matches, and has directed clubs to begin their mid season break immediately.
According to a release signed by Secretary of the League Board Isaac Ajisafe, the postponement is in accordance with the directives from the NFF that the 2013 Federation cup state finals (both male and female) be played on Sunday 5th May, 2013.
''Consequently, the women professional league fixtures for Week 9 matches earlier slated for 4th and 5th May, 2013 have been rescheduled and would be played on 29th May 2013.
''While thanking you for taking note of this change in dates, please be informed that the two breaks mid season break remains.
The league resumes on Saturday 25th May, 2013 with Week 10 fixtures,'' Ajisafe said.
- Rizespor , New Suitor For Besiktas Outcast Michael Eneramo
- Sani Kaita Hoping To Return To Form
- Macauley Chrisantus Out For Three Weeks
- Sylvester Igboun Wanted By Clubs In Germany, Belgium
- Official : Gege Soriola Joins MLS Outfit Montreal Impact
- Kayode Olarenwaju Reprimanded By Maccabi Netanya Coach Over Red Card
- Super - Agent Jonathan Barnett Confident Lazio Will Offer Onazi Improved Terms
- Efe Ambrose Back In Starting Lineup As Celtic Crash Out Of Champions League
- No More Champions League Football For Enyeama As Lille Lose To Porto
- Ullensaker / Kisa Midfielder Stanley Ihugba Says All Hands Are On Deck To Turn Around Their Season
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football