Nigeria Women Football League Postpones FixturesPublished: May 02, 2013
The secretariat of the Nigeria Women League has postponed all the Week 9 matches, and has directed clubs to begin their mid season break immediately.
According to a release signed by Secretary of the League Board Isaac Ajisafe, the postponement is in accordance with the directives from the NFF that the 2013 Federation cup state finals (both male and female) be played on Sunday 5th May, 2013.
''Consequently, the women professional league fixtures for Week 9 matches earlier slated for 4th and 5th May, 2013 have been rescheduled and would be played on 29th May 2013.
''While thanking you for taking note of this change in dates, please be informed that the two breaks mid season break remains.
The league resumes on Saturday 25th May, 2013 with Week 10 fixtures,'' Ajisafe said.
- Joel Obi Scores First - Ever Serie A Goal For Inter Milan
- Bartholomew Ogbeche One Goal Shy Of Equaling Single - Season Record
- Cologne Striker Anthony Ujah Happy With Recent Form
- Kettering Town Willing To Allow Luton Town, Peterborough Target Dubi Ogbonna Leave
- Dolphins Striker Emem Eduok Replies Enyimba : Action Speaks Louder Than Words
- Brothers - In - Arms: Kingsley Sokari Reveals Enyimba Defenders Will Take Care Of Roommate Emem Eduok
- Rilwan Hassan Returns To FC Midtjylland Squad After Two Months On The Sidelines
- Harmony Ikande Scores Wonder Goal, Fires 30 - Yard Shot Past Austin Ejide
- Rangers Stopper Sane Pape Ousmane Waiting For Contract Talks To Begin
- Inter Milan, Southampton Rival AC Milan For Stefano Okaka
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football