Nigeria Women Football League Postpones FixturesPublished: May 02, 2013
The secretariat of the Nigeria Women League has postponed all the Week 9 matches, and has directed clubs to begin their mid season break immediately.
According to a release signed by Secretary of the League Board Isaac Ajisafe, the postponement is in accordance with the directives from the NFF that the 2013 Federation cup state finals (both male and female) be played on Sunday 5th May, 2013.
''Consequently, the women professional league fixtures for Week 9 matches earlier slated for 4th and 5th May, 2013 have been rescheduled and would be played on 29th May 2013.
''While thanking you for taking note of this change in dates, please be informed that the two breaks mid season break remains.
The league resumes on Saturday 25th May, 2013 with Week 10 fixtures,'' Ajisafe said.
- Imoh Ezekiel Nets Tenth Goal Of The Season
- Chinedu Obasi Ends Two - Year Goal Drought Against Former Team
- Agent Stays Mum On Michael Olaitan Spell On The Sidelines
- Beitar Jerusalem To Run The Rule Over Moses Adams
- Exclusive - Agent : Chigozie Udoji Has Signed A One Year Contract With Dinamo Minsk
- Official : Chigozie Udoji Joins Dinamo Minsk
- Sylvester Igboun Declares Himself Ready To Face SonderjyskE
- AZAL Midfielder William Oluremi John Wins Goal Of The Month Award Again
- Nosa Igiebor Faces Another Spell On The Sidelines
- Leon Balogun May Spend At Least Two Months On The Sidelines
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football