Odemwingie Nets Seventh Premier League GoalPublished: May 03, 2014
Stoke City attacker Peter Odemwingie netted his seventh Premier League goal of the season as the Potters inflicted a major defeat on Fulham in the 37th round.
The scoreline ended 4 - 1 in favour of the hosts, with the Nigeria international opening scoring six minutes before half time.
ArnautoviÃ„‡ , Assaidi and Walters completed the scoring for Stoke City while Richardson’ s 80th minute strike for the Londoners was only a consolation.
In their next fixture, Stoke City travel to the West Midlands to face West Brom, the club which used to pay Odemwingie’ s wages until the start of this season.
Stoke City occupy the 10th position in the Premier League standings at the moment while Fulham have been relegated.
Football News 24/7
- Four Nigerian Players Still In Action In Europe Despite Coronavirus Pandemic
- Mikel Fails To Make The Cut As Ancelotti Reveals Best XI Players He Has Managed
- 'It Can Make You Sick, Physically And Mentally' - Three-Time World Cupper Chikwelu On Lockdown
- Nigeria Captain Agrees Deal With Barcelona Which Will See Her Take Seventy Percent Pay Cut
- Inter Milan Want Chelsea Loanee Victor Moses Back In Milan
- Arsenal Battling Tottenham, Chelsea, Manchester United, Spanish & Italian Clubs For Super Eagles Star?
- Club Brugge's Dennis Now The 3rd Most Valuable Player In Belgium, Ranked 5th Among Nigerians
- Leicester City Have Not Received An Official Approach From Barcelona Over Ndidi
- Coronavirus : Super Eagles Star Kalu Gets Permission From Bordeaux To Return To Nigeria
- 'Even If He's Nigeria Coach, He Still Has Ties With Girondins' - Rohr Named Among Top 5 Legendary Bordeaux Players
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football