Victor Moses Coy On Permanent Stoke City Switch
Published: November 06, 2014
Chelsea loanee Victor Moses has deflected questions about a permanent move to Stoke City, insisting he is only at the Potters to assist them in the quest to remain in the English Premier League.
The winger is spending his second consecutive season away from Stamford Bridge, having joined Liverpool in the same arrangement during the 2013 - 2014 campaign.
“I’m still a Chelsea player. I am here to help Stoke as a club to make sure they are in the right position in the Premier League, ” the Nigeria international told the British press at Longport while promoting an initiative for apprentices.
Victor Moses has made eight starts for Stoke City in the Premier League so far compared to six he made over the course of last season while defending the colours of Liverpool.
The 23 - year - old was on target in the 2 - 2 draw with West Ham last weekend.
The winger is spending his second consecutive season away from Stamford Bridge, having joined Liverpool in the same arrangement during the 2013 - 2014 campaign.
“I’m still a Chelsea player. I am here to help Stoke as a club to make sure they are in the right position in the Premier League, ” the Nigeria international told the British press at Longport while promoting an initiative for apprentices.
Victor Moses has made eight starts for Stoke City in the Premier League so far compared to six he made over the course of last season while defending the colours of Liverpool.
The 23 - year - old was on target in the 2 - 2 draw with West Ham last weekend.
Latest News
- Fulham on brink of deal for Chukwueze as AC Milan winger heads to London for medical
- Arsenal's 17yo forward Harriman-Annous receives first senior call up in 1-0 loss to Liverpool
- Bayern Munich turn attention to Lookman after failed move for Chelsea striker
- No reason to panic: Super Eagles GK Nwabali back in action for Chippa United ahead of WCQs
- 'Played his last game' – Rangers coach confirms Dessers is leaving the club before window closes
- Official: Lagos-born former Man Utd forward departs Ferencvaros after winning two league titles
- Onyedika decides: Super Eagles star makes choice amid Frankfurt, Monaco, Galatasaray interest
- Confirmed: After three loan spells, Super Eagles forward Dennis leaves Nottingham Forest for good
- 'Tough draw' – Osimhen on facing Atletico Madrid, Liverpool, Man City in UCL league phase
- Arokodare jets out: Super Eagles striker departs Brussels for England to seal Wolves move


News Categories
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Bundesliga
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Casinos not on Gamstop
- Nigeria Premier League
- Vsbet
- F168
- F168
- MB88
- keo nha cai
- Norwegian Football
- Football Betting
- Polish Football
- VT88
- VT88
- sunwin
- sunwin
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Transfer
- Turkish Championship
- 1Win
- Ukrainian Football
- Uncategorized
- Women's Football
- SHBET
- F168
- F168
- F168
- hi88