Ex Tottenham Hotspur And Fulham Defender William Troost-Ekong Rules Out Premier League Return
Published: June 29, 2015
Free agent William Troost-Ekong has ruled out a return to FC Dordrecht and has dropped a strong hint that he could be joining a club based in Germany, Belgium or Holland.
The former Tottenham Hotspur and Fulham youth - teamer also admitted that he is on the wishlist of teams in England but the interest is not coming from the Premier League.
“I don’t think I’m returning to Dordrecht. There’s some serious interest that has been developing this week, and by God’s grace I will have one nice club in the next few weeks,” said William Troost-Ekong to thenff.com.
“It’s every player’s dream to play in the Premier League but I think it will be too early for me to return there now.
“Holland, Belgium, Germany is where there’s interest and maybe England but it won’t be in the top league but we have to see in the next few weeks what happens.”
The 21 - year - old partnered Chelsea’s Kenneth Omeruo at center - back in the Super Eagles 2 - 0 win against Chad in an African Cup of Nations qualifier earlier this month.
The former Tottenham Hotspur and Fulham youth - teamer also admitted that he is on the wishlist of teams in England but the interest is not coming from the Premier League.
“I don’t think I’m returning to Dordrecht. There’s some serious interest that has been developing this week, and by God’s grace I will have one nice club in the next few weeks,” said William Troost-Ekong to thenff.com.
“It’s every player’s dream to play in the Premier League but I think it will be too early for me to return there now.
“Holland, Belgium, Germany is where there’s interest and maybe England but it won’t be in the top league but we have to see in the next few weeks what happens.”
The 21 - year - old partnered Chelsea’s Kenneth Omeruo at center - back in the Super Eagles 2 - 0 win against Chad in an African Cup of Nations qualifier earlier this month.
Latest News
- Super Eagles star joins Wolverhampton Wanderers in record-breaking deal, subject to medical
- England squads: 17 Nigerians called up including Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Rangers starlets
- Nigeria squad announcement: Lookman, Osimhen, Iwobi, Aina, Dessers, 18 others called up for WCQs
- 'The club will update you' – Rangers manager deflects question on future of Dessers
- 'In the Afcon, we lose players' - Wolves boss on striker search amid links with Arokodare
- 'There is still room' – Liverpool boss leaves door open for birthday boy Ngumoha in Arsenal clash
- 'Improved a lot' – Eddie Howe hails Osula's progress before Newcastle's trip to Leeds United
- From NPFL to Europe: LouisianaBettingHub.com covers betting angles
- Transfer update on Fulham's pursuit of AC Milan and Super Eagles winger Chukwueze
- Bayern compete with PL clubs, Roma and Leipzig to sign Chelsea forward George


News Categories
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Bundesliga
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Casinos not on Gamstop
- Nigeria Premier League
- Vsbet
- F168
- F168
- MB88
- keo nha cai
- Norwegian Football
- Football Betting
- Polish Football
- VT88
- VT88
- sunwin
- sunwin
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Transfer
- Turkish Championship
- 1Win
- Ukrainian Football
- Uncategorized
- Women's Football
- SHBET
- F168
- F168
- F168
- F168
- hi88