Ex-Flying Eagles Captain Ajagun, Nigerian N'Golo Kante On Target For Euro ClubsPublished: May 19, 2018
Catch up on the Nigerian players that were on target for their respective clubs in the European Leagues on Friday, 18th May, 2018.
In the Danish Superliga, Frank Onyeka struck his fourth goal of the season for Midtjylland in a 2-0 win over København in a pulsating encounter at the Telia Parken.
The 20-year old put his team into the lead after fifteen minutes before making way for Bozhidar Kraev six minutes from time. Janus Drachmann scored the second for the Wolves in the 67th minute to put the game to bed.
Hailed as the New N'Golo Kante by the official website of FC Midtjylland , Onyeka spent his formative years as a footballer with cooperative club, FC Ebedei before his arrival at Midtjylland's football academy in January 2016.
At the Freethiel Stadion in Belgium, Abdul Ajagun was on target for Kortrijk in a 3-1 victory against Waasland-Beveren in a UEFA Europa League play-off game.
The ex-Nigeria U-20 midfielder struck either side of a Jeremy Perbet and Medjon Hoxha effort for the visitors to render Nana Ampomah's goal for Beveren consolatory.
The goal was his ninth in all competitions this season.
Photo Credit : fcm.dk
Football News 24/7
- Rohr : Super Eagles Could Face Morocco In Pre-Africa Cup Of Nations Friendly
- Why Serie A Will Be A Good Move For Ex-Barcelona Wonderkid Adekanye
- Oshoala Receives Medical Green Light : Super Falcon Stars In Barcelona Win Vs Bayern
- Arsenal Boss Explains Motive Behind Introducing Iwobi After Half-Time Vs Crystal Palace
- Crystal Palace Boss On Arsenal Team Selection : I Don't Regard Maitland-Niles, Iwobi As Back-up Players
- Golden Eaglets Face Guinea Who Are Being Investigated By CAF For Allegedly Falsifying Passports
- Ighalo Extends Scoring Run To Five Games & Could Equal Record Set At Watford Next Weekend
- Manchester United In Tanzania To Watch Golden Eaglets Stars, Africa's Hottest Young Prospects
- Uganda Coach Gives Three Reasons Why Golden Eaglets Will Go On And Win U17 AFCON
- UEL: Villarreal's Chukwueze Outshines Chelsea Superstar Hazard, Arsenal's Aubameyang In Two key Stats
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football