Official: Chelsea Announce Outgoing Transfer Of Brazilian WingerPublished: July 12, 2018
Premier League side Chelsea have announced the outgoing transfer of Brazilian winger Kenedy.
The official website of the Blues writes that Kenedy has today returned to Newcastle United on a season-long loan.
The Brazil U23 international spent the second half of last season on loan at the Magpies, scoring 2 goals in 13 appearances and helping the club avoid the drop.
Kenedy has made 27 appearances in all competitions for Chelsea since his arrival at Stamford Bridge in August 2015.
The 22-year-old played for Vasco da Gama and Fluminense in his native Brazil before moving to England.
Kenedy won the FUN88 player of the month award for March 2018.
Photo Credit : nufc.co.uk
Football News 24/7
- Nigerian Striker Nets Winner For Liverpool In Win Against Umotong's Brighton & Hove
- Udinese's Troost-Ekong Is Player Of The Week, But Who Else Made The Nigerian TOTW
- Super Eagles Hopeful Blessing Eleke Awarded Goal Of The Month In Switzerland
- Arsenal Coach Emery Explains Why Lacazette Was Not Taken Off For Iwobi Just Before First Goal
- Liverpool Winger Ojo's Latest Comments To Spark International Tug-Of-War Between Nigeria & England
- Arsenal 2 Everton 0: Iwobi Subbed In, Lookman Benched As Gunners Win Fourth Game On The Spin
- West Ham 0 Chelsea 0: Moses Non-Playing Sub As Blues' One Hundred Percent Record Ends
- Simon Overtakes Ex-Real Madrid Star As 18th Youngest Nigerian To Debut In La Liga, Forces OG
- Eagles Star Oboabona Speaks After Full Debut For Gorica, Why He's Thanking Nigerians
- CAF Select Congolese, Motswana Referees For Nigeria vs Libya AFCON Qualifying Matches
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football