Sergio Ramos Publicizes His Message To Cristiano Ronaldo After Move To JuventusPublished: July 12, 2018
Since the opening of the summer transfer window, we've seen some high profile players joining a new club in Europe and some young promising talents.
What we did not expect was the SALE of popularly-renowned Best player in the World Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus from Real Madrid.
We managed to get some in dept information by the help of FootballPredictions.com regarding this topic.
The Portuguese International has completed a transfer move to Serie A giants for a club-record fee of £99.2 million plus add-ons in a four year agreement which will see him at the Old Lady Stadium till the summer of 2022.
Ronaldo, however, was wished very well on his newly found journey in Italy by his former team-mates one being Real Madrid captain Sergio Ramos, who has always been one of the Portuguese legend's friend.
Ramos took to his Twitter account page to write: "Cristiano, your goals, your numbers and everything we have won together speak for themselves. You have deserved a prominent place in the history of Real Madrid. The fans will always remember you.
"It's been a pleasure to play by your side, El Bicho. Strong hug and good luck!!"
Just right after Madrid's captain tweet, other Los Blancos player begins to react in the media wishing the five times Ballon D'Or winner good luck in his new life away from Spain.
Marco Asensio also wrote: "It has been a pleasure to play by your side, you have been an example in every way. I wish you good luck in your new stage."
Theo Hernandez added: "A pleasure to have played next to the best in the world. I wish you the best at your next club."
"With you I learned, I enjoyed and I won. Thanks for everything, my friend." That is what Brazilian Casemiro said.
With all his former team-mates wishing him good luck in his newly formed career, former Real Madrid star Sami Khedira welcomes his former team-mate Ronaldo as a Bianconeri: "Benvenuto a Torino, Cristiano We had a great time together in Madrid, I can‘t wait to get back to work with you! Today is a special day for @juventusfc!"
In his nine years with Real Madrid, Cristiano Ronaldo scored 450 goals in 438 matches in all competitions which sees him acquire; two La Liga titles, two Copa Del Rey, two Supercopa de Espana, four Champions League titles, two UEFA Super Cups and three FIFA Club World Cup.
Would Juventus be able to win the Champions League now Cristiano Ronaldo arrived in Turin?
According to experts in the field of champions league predictions the Italians do have a higher chance. Several odds are showing the same change since the arrival of the Portuguese superstar.
Photo Credit : juventus.com
Football News 24/7
- Manchester United Wonderkid In Line To Set New Nigerian, World Record; Included In UYL Squad
- Hertha BSC's Torunarigha One Of The Two Most Outstanding CBs In The Whole Of Germany WK 14
- Arsenal's Nwakali Shows Why Porto Signed Him On Loan: Brilliant Free-Kick Hits The Post
- Top Dribbler, Most Fouled Player : Ola Aina Holds His Own In Battle Of Chelsea Loanees
- Victor Moses May Reunite With Nigerian Coach As Fulham Join Race For Chelsea Star
- South Korea Coach On 2019 World Cup Draw : Second Game Crucial, We Have To Beat Nigeria
- Outstanding Super Eagles GK Uzoho Banishes Cadiz Memories After Starring Vs Sporting Gijón
- U20 WAFU Cup Nigeria 0 Niger 0 : Flying Eagles Fail To Breakdown Junior Ménas Defense
- South Korean Messi Outshines Super Falcons Striker As Chelsea Thrash Brighton 4-0
- Luzern's Eleke Hits Double Digits In Goals, Austria Vienna's Edomwonyi Ends Goal Drought
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football