Chelsea Loanee Ola Aina Undergoes Individual Training Pre-UdinesePublished: September 14, 2018
Torino have continued their preparations for Sunday's Serie A clash with William Troost-Ekong's Udinese at Dacia Arena, allnigeriasoccer.com reports.
The Maroons' Thursday workout was focused on a technical-tactical training session, and Nigeria international Ola Aina did not participate in full training.
The Chelsea loanee underwent an individual session along with fellow defenders Cristian Ansaldi and Lyanco and is doubtful for the trip to Udine.
Aina has been unable to train fully after suffering a muscle injury in the 1-0 win vs SPAL just before the international break, an injury that led to his substitution in the 87th minute and made him pull out of the Nigeria squad for their recent games.
The versatile right back has featured in all the matches played by Torino in the Italian topflight since joining the club.
Torino's training on Friday will be held behind closed doors at Stadio Filadelfia.
Photo Credit : asroma.com
Football News 24/7
- Official : Premier League New Boys Norwich City Trigger Option To Extend Odusina's Contract
- Official : Nigerian Star Extends Contract With FC Midtjylland For Five Years
- West Ham, Southampton, Derby County Join Race To Sign 'New Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang'
- FIFA Names 10 Players Primed To Shine At Poland 2019 & You Can Guess The Nigerian On The List
- Official : Teenage Nigerian Striker Joins Croatian Club HNK Hajduk Split
- Confirmed : Ex-Crystal Palace Defender Egbo Joins SV Darmstadt 98
- AFCON 2019: Two Out Of These Four Players Will Be Dropped By Rohr
- Alexander-Arnold Set To Make Champions League Final History : Finidi Holds Nigerian Record
- Victor Moses 87-Word Reaction After Sealing Crucial Win For Fenerbahce
- Leicester's Ndidi Among Five Hardest Working Players In EPL, Outranks N'Golo Kante
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football