Chelsea Loanee Ola Aina Undergoes Individual Training Pre-UdinesePublished: September 14, 2018
Torino have continued their preparations for Sunday's Serie A clash with William Troost-Ekong's Udinese at Dacia Arena, allnigeriasoccer.com reports.
The Maroons' Thursday workout was focused on a technical-tactical training session, and Nigeria international Ola Aina did not participate in full training.
The Chelsea loanee underwent an individual session along with fellow defenders Cristian Ansaldi and Lyanco and is doubtful for the trip to Udine.
Aina has been unable to train fully after suffering a muscle injury in the 1-0 win vs SPAL just before the international break, an injury that led to his substitution in the 87th minute and made him pull out of the Nigeria squad for their recent games.
The versatile right back has featured in all the matches played by Torino in the Italian topflight since joining the club.
Torino's training on Friday will be held behind closed doors at Stadio Filadelfia.
Photo Credit : asroma.com
Football News 24/7
- Tunisia 0 Nigeria 1: Ighalo Equals 25-Year-Old Nigerian Goalscoring Record As Super Eagles Win Third Place Play-off
- Confirmed : 165-Cap International Departs Chelsea For VfL Wolfsburg
- Super Eagles Winger Chukwueze Among 80 Players Shortlisted For Golden Boy Award
- Starts For Iwobi, Omeruo; Aina Returns; Uzoho Debuts As Rohr Unveils Nigeria Starting XI Vs Tunisia
- Everton Winger Onyekuru Rejects Move To CSKA Moscow
- Spur's Onomah May Join Nigerian Golden Boy Nominee At Borussia Monchengladbach; Mainz, Augsburg, Frankfurt Also In The Mix
- Nigeria Team News Vs Tunisia: Rohr Hints Osimhen, Uzoho May Play; Mikel, Akepyi, Awaziem Out
- Two Nigeria-Eligible Whizkids React After Scoring First Professional Goals For Arsenal
- AFCON 2019: Mikel Among Three World-class Players Who Could Have Done Better In Egypt
- 'No 10. Is A Very Special Jersey To My Family' - Okocha's Nephew Iwobi Not Ruling Out Wearing Shirt Number
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football