Chelsea Loanee Ola Aina Undergoes Individual Training Pre-UdinesePublished: September 14, 2018
Torino have continued their preparations for Sunday's Serie A clash with William Troost-Ekong's Udinese at Dacia Arena, allnigeriasoccer.com reports.
The Maroons' Thursday workout was focused on a technical-tactical training session, and Nigeria international Ola Aina did not participate in full training.
The Chelsea loanee underwent an individual session along with fellow defenders Cristian Ansaldi and Lyanco and is doubtful for the trip to Udine.
Aina has been unable to train fully after suffering a muscle injury in the 1-0 win vs SPAL just before the international break, an injury that led to his substitution in the 87th minute and made him pull out of the Nigeria squad for their recent games.
The versatile right back has featured in all the matches played by Torino in the Italian topflight since joining the club.
Torino's training on Friday will be held behind closed doors at Stadio Filadelfia.
Photo Credit : asroma.com
Football News 24/7
- Ex-Arsenal U23 Skipper Ajayi Rules Out January Departure From Rotherham United
- Man Utd, Liverpool, Man City, Aston Villa Run The Rule Over Chelsea, Spurs Starlets Of Nigerian Descent
- Photo Confirmation : Ex-Falkenberg Star Egbuchulam Completes Move To Suwon FC Worth N432M
- Chelsea Have A Big Decision To Make As Nigerian Defender's Stock Continues To Rise
- Official : US Alessandria Recall Akammadu From Loan Spell At Tranmere Rovers
- Real Madrid Attacking Midfielder Eligible For Nigeria Makes Debut For Spain
- Cesc Fabregas Confirms Ex-Super Eagles Star Convinced Him To Join Monaco
- Why Watford Super Kid Dubbed The New Eden Hazard Left Nigeria U20 Camp
- Harry Kane Injury : Why Watford's Isaac Success Could Be A Good Fit For Tottenham Hotspur
- Aston Villa's Dutch-Nigerian Starlet Too Hot For Reading To Handle In FA Youth Cup
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football