Chelsea Loanee Ola Aina Undergoes Individual Training Pre-UdinesePublished: September 14, 2018
Torino have continued their preparations for Sunday's Serie A clash with William Troost-Ekong's Udinese at Dacia Arena, allnigeriasoccer.com reports.
The Maroons' Thursday workout was focused on a technical-tactical training session, and Nigeria international Ola Aina did not participate in full training.
The Chelsea loanee underwent an individual session along with fellow defenders Cristian Ansaldi and Lyanco and is doubtful for the trip to Udine.
Aina has been unable to train fully after suffering a muscle injury in the 1-0 win vs SPAL just before the international break, an injury that led to his substitution in the 87th minute and made him pull out of the Nigeria squad for their recent games.
The versatile right back has featured in all the matches played by Torino in the Italian topflight since joining the club.
Torino's training on Friday will be held behind closed doors at Stadio Filadelfia.
Photo Credit : asroma.com
Football News 24/7
- Why Rohr, NFF Permitted Chelsea Loanee Kenneth Omeruo To Depart Camp For London
- Official: Ex-Man City Midfielder Nwakali Parts Company With Rakow Czestochowa By Mutual Consent
- Two Players Of Nigerian Descent Withdraw From England U21 Squad
- 'Leon Balogun Was Injured' - South Africa Dazzler Explains Why They Resorted To Long Balls
- Uganda Announce Match Day Squad For Tuesday's Friendly Against Super Eagles, Star Player Okwi Out
- Chelsea Loanee Ola Aina Will Not Train With Super Eagles Monday, Returns To Italy
- Rohr Names Only Three South Africa Players Who Impressed Him In 1-1 Draw Vs Nigeria
- Rohr Teases South Africans : Not Even Half The Stadium Was Full Against Nigeria
- Internationals: Ogbeta Captain; Balogun Scores; Eyoma Impresses; Saka Cameo; Anjorin, Okonkwo Benched
- Super Eagles Camp Update Pre-Uganda : Omeruo, Balogun Excused From Friendly; Aina Doubtful
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football