Chelsea Loanee Ola Aina Undergoes Individual Training Pre-UdinesePublished: September 14, 2018
Torino have continued their preparations for Sunday's Serie A clash with William Troost-Ekong's Udinese at Dacia Arena, allnigeriasoccer.com reports.
The Maroons' Thursday workout was focused on a technical-tactical training session, and Nigeria international Ola Aina did not participate in full training.
The Chelsea loanee underwent an individual session along with fellow defenders Cristian Ansaldi and Lyanco and is doubtful for the trip to Udine.
Aina has been unable to train fully after suffering a muscle injury in the 1-0 win vs SPAL just before the international break, an injury that led to his substitution in the 87th minute and made him pull out of the Nigeria squad for their recent games.
The versatile right back has featured in all the matches played by Torino in the Italian topflight since joining the club.
Torino's training on Friday will be held behind closed doors at Stadio Filadelfia.
Photo Credit : asroma.com
Football News 24/7
- Iwobi Likened To Everton Hero Tim Cahill After Starring Against West Ham
- Sir Alex Ferguson, Solskjaer, Carrick Run The Rule Over Three Nigeria-Eligible Players Vs Boro U18
- ''Iwobi Has Been Immense' - Ex-Manchester United Star Hails Playmaker's First Half Display Vs West Ham
- Oyedeji Opens Arsenal Account With Brace Vs Tottenham U18s; Two Assists For Azeez; Etete Strikes
- Manchester City Mulling Over Move For Huddersfield Town's Nigerian Winger
- Real Reason Why Nigerian Midfielder Missed Chelsea's 3-1 Win Against Arsenal U23
- Six Things To Note About Golden Eaglets World Cup Roster
- 2019 FIFA U17 World Cup : The Five Golden Eaglets Players To Keep An Eye On
- Spanish Journalists Hail Ramon Azeez's Impact In Granada's Win Against Osasuna
- Balogun Stars For Arsenal In Loss To Chelsea Premier League 2
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football