Super Eagles Player Ratings: Ighalo Top Man; Musa Asset; Iwobi Genuine No 10; Aina Shows Offensive ProwessPublished: October 16, 2018
Allnigeriasoccer.com rates Nigeria players for their performances during the 3-2 win over Libya on Tuesday.
Francis Uzoho 5/10 : Earning his 12th cap for Nigeria, Uzoho was jittery at times. He made some good saves too.
Ola Aina 5.5/10 : Ola put in a solid shift. Did well up against at the back, while always offering support to Kalu further up the pitch.
Jamilu Collins 5/10 : The left back improved as the game went on.
William Troost Ekong 6.5/10 : Ekong put in a commanding performance in the center of defense. Made six interceptions, three clearances and won two aerial duels.
Leon Balogun 6/10 : Was solid enough for the Super Eagles.
Wilfred Ndidi 6.5/10 : He was the controller in midfield, and did a fine job up. Provided a link between the defence and attack, and moved the ball much quicker.
Oghenekaro Etebo 6/10 :The Stoke City star held his own in the middle of the park.
Alex Iwobi 7/10: Proved he has what it takes to play as an attacking midfielder. His performance should give him the confidence to become a permanent fixture at number 10.
Ahmed Musa 7.5/10 : Constant threat down the left wing, bamboozling the opposition on several occassions, Musa put the performance many were waiting for in an Eagles shirt. His skill set up the first goal, while he grabbed the second of the night.
Samuel Kalu 5/10 :Didn't have the same impact that Musa had on the opposite wing, but looked full of running on the right wing, and held the ball well.
Odion Ighalo 9/10 :Man of the match. Ighalo netted a brace showed many good touches and held the ball up well for his teammates.
John Ogu 5.5/10 : He made a few interceptions and covered well for his team.
Henry Onyekuru 6/10: Came on in the 80th minute and added more life to the attack. Almost scored but saw his effort go wide of the far post.
Semi Ajayi (N/A) : Cameo. Not enough minutes to be rated.
Football News 24/7
- 'Nothing Concrete' - The Truth About Heerenveen Winger Ejike's Link To Ligue 1 Club Revealed
- Villarreal's Chukwueze Sheds More Light On Failed Moves To Arsenal, Porto, Salzburg
- Hotter Than He Was At Sunderland : Bordeaux's Maja Has Contributed To 6 Goals In Last 3 Games
- Former Liverpool Captain Reserves Special Praise For Leicester City's Clever Passer Ndidi
- Ex-West Ham Coach Thumbs Up Iheanacho For Deserved Goal; Leicester Striker Rated Outstanding
- Nigeria's Joint-Top Scorer In Europe Reacts To Cagliari Link; Fires Blanks On His Birthday
- 'We Were Not Nervous In The Last Minute' - Awaziem Reacts As Leganes Boost Survival Hopes With Win
- Nigerian Winger Scores Second Goal Of The Season For Real Madrid Academy Team
- Super Eagles Star Returns To CD Leganes Matchday Squad Against Celta Vigo
- 'Iheanacho Is Very Similar To Muller' - Fans Hail Leicester Striker After Latest Goal
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football