Arsenal Products Aneke, Fela Strike; Charlton's Aribo, Lincoln City's Akinde, Mladost Lucani's Odita Also On TargetPublished: November 03, 2018
Round up of the Nigerian players that were on target for their respective clubs in matches across Europe on Saturday, November 3.
In the EFL League One, central midfielder Joe Aribo netted for Charlton Athletic as they claimed a 2-0 win against Doncaster Rovers at The Valley.
On 18 minutes, he fired home the rebound after a corner came crashing off the crossbar, his third league goal this campaign.
A division below, former Arsenal youth-teamer Chuks Aneke closed the scoring in the 63rd minute as MK Dons hammered Crawley Town 4-0 at the Checkatrade.com Stadium.
The former England youth international slotted past goalkeeper Glenn Morris after receiving a pass from Rhys Healey.
Remaining in the division, John Akinde looped the ball into the net after eight minutes to help Lincoln City record a 2-1 win vs Forest Green Rovers at the Sincil Bank Stadium.
Akinde's opener was his first goal for the Imps since October 2 and took his league tally to five.
At the Globe Arena (Lancashire), Morecambe ran out 2-1 winners against Yeovil Town. Ex-Arsenal youth-teamer Olufela Olomola pulled a goal back for the visitors in the 68th minute.
Finally, Cukaricki beat Mladost Lucani 4-3 at the Stadion Mladosti u Lučanima (Lučani) with Emmanuel Odita ending up on the losing side.
The Nigerian striker found the back of the net in the 62nd minute to put Mladost Lučani 3-2 up.
Football News 24/7
- Nigeria U23 Coach Amapakabo In Touch With German-Born Fortuna Dusseldorf Goalkeeper
- Billing Is Huddersfield's Lowest Earning Player Per Minute Played In Premier League
- Rohr Receives Good News From Saudi Arabia Regarding Availability Of Ahmed Musa For AFCONQ
- 'African Zidane' Mikel Named In Championship Team of The Week
- Ex-West Ham Striker Obinna Training With Potenza Ahead Of Potential Transfer
- Swedish-Based Nigerian Midfielder Ruled Out Of Chelsea Vs Malmo Europa League Clash
- Reading Record Buy Aluko Set To Pen Deal With Chinese Club Beijing Renhe
- Guardiola's Brilliant Response To Nigerian Critics For Not Winning UCL Without Messi & Co
- Odemwingie Reveals 70% Of African Players Believe Juju Men More Important Than Doctors, Nigerian Juju Man Treated Broken Arm
- Jordan Aina, Uwakwe, Anjorin Absent As Chelsea Advance To UYL Last Sixteen
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football