Arsenal Products Aneke, Fela Strike; Charlton's Aribo, Lincoln City's Akinde, Mladost Lucani's Odita Also On TargetPublished: November 03, 2018
Round up of the Nigerian players that were on target for their respective clubs in matches across Europe on Saturday, November 3.
In the EFL League One, central midfielder Joe Aribo netted for Charlton Athletic as they claimed a 2-0 win against Doncaster Rovers at The Valley.
On 18 minutes, he fired home the rebound after a corner came crashing off the crossbar, his third league goal this campaign.
A division below, former Arsenal youth-teamer Chuks Aneke closed the scoring in the 63rd minute as MK Dons hammered Crawley Town 4-0 at the Checkatrade.com Stadium.
The former England youth international slotted past goalkeeper Glenn Morris after receiving a pass from Rhys Healey.
Remaining in the division, John Akinde looped the ball into the net after eight minutes to help Lincoln City record a 2-1 win vs Forest Green Rovers at the Sincil Bank Stadium.
Akinde's opener was his first goal for the Imps since October 2 and took his league tally to five.
At the Globe Arena (Lancashire), Morecambe ran out 2-1 winners against Yeovil Town. Ex-Arsenal youth-teamer Olufela Olomola pulled a goal back for the visitors in the 68th minute.
Finally, Cukaricki beat Mladost Lucani 4-3 at the Stadion Mladosti u Lučanima (Lučani) with Emmanuel Odita ending up on the losing side.
The Nigerian striker found the back of the net in the 62nd minute to put Mladost Lučani 3-2 up.
Football News 24/7
- Manchester United On Brink Of Deal For Ajax Nigerian Wonderkid
- U20 World Cup : Senegal's Sagna Breaks Monday Odiaka's 34-Year-Old Record For Fastest Goal
- 2019 U20 World Cup: NFF Reveal The Four Defenders Likely To Start Against Qatar
- 'It Became Obvious I Was Not In The Manager's Plans'- Moses Explains Why He Left Chelsea In January
- Ex-Watford, Crystal Palace Trialists Sign New Deals With EFL Club Morecambe
- Bournemouth's Ofoborh Picks Up Wisdom From U20 World Cup Winner Solanke
- Bournemouth Willing To Flog Leicester City-Linked Winger Ibe
- 'Is It U20 Or U40 World Cup?' - NFF Facing A Public Relations Crisis As Nigerians Question Ages Of Flying Eagles Players
- Race For 'Nigerian Golden Shoe' : Osimhen Is The Man To Beat (Top Six Players)
- Rangers Working On Deal To Sign Liverpool Winger Of Nigerian Descent
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football