SC Freiburg Goalkeeper Atubolu Receives Germany Call-UpPublished: November 07, 2018
SC Freiburg goalkeeper Noah Atubolu has received a call-up to Germany's U17 National team for international matches this month.
The 16-year-old has been named in the squad for the four-team Under-17 International Tournament involving Ireland, England, Czech Republic and Germany.
Atubolu debuted for Germany U17s in a 2-2 draw with Netherlands in August 2018 before featuring against Israel and Italy.
He was not in the squad for the international friendlies against Denmark last month.
Atubolu is one of two Nigerian goalkeepers expected to feature in the Under-17 International Tournament as Manchester City bound starlet Gavin Bazunu has been included in Ireland's squad list.
This season, Atubolu has started nine games for SC Freiburg in the A-Junioren Bundesliga Süd/Südwest, posting one shutout and conceding 12 goals.
Photo Credit : dfb.de
Football News 24/7
- Nigeria U17 4 South Korea U17 2 : Olusegun Bags Brace; No Debut For Ebiowei, Jinadu
- Arsenal's Nigerian Midfielder Tipped For Big Things, Azeez Likened To Liverpool Hero
- Besiktas To Make January Move For Leicester City Striker Iheanacho If.....
- Missing Against Brazil, Ola Aina Gets The Medical Green Light To Face Udinese
- Confirmed : Huddersfield Town Loan Out Versatile Nigerian Midfielder
- The Premier League's Greatest Ever Nigerian Players
- KFC Uerdingen Midfielder On International Future; Akpoguma, Torunarigha Choosing Germany; Maduka Okoye
- Real Madrid Eye Swoop For Chukwueze To Replace Gareth Bale
- Top Five Nigerian Exports To Watch Out For This Weekend
- FIFA To Foot Francis Uzoho's Wages For Six Months Plus After Suffering TTD
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football