Etebo Foundation To Donate More Than Ten Thousand Textbooks To 64 Public Primary Schools In Delta StatePublished: November 08, 2018
In continuation on his mission to better the lives of school boys and girls and giving back to the society, Super Eagles midfielder Oghenekaro Etebo through his Foundation will on Thursday, November 8, 2018 distribute more than ten thousand text books to 64 public primary schools in Delta State.
Coordinator of the project, NFF registered intermediary, Mr Endurance Iseri Ogbemudia said the exercise will run through Friday, November 9th 2018.
He said "Distribution of the materials will begin on Thursday and will be concluded on Friday due to the numbers of schools involved".
He continued by saying "Etebo's pledge to give back to the society is driving him and he is even prepared to do more as the responsibility of a responsible man they say is more responsibility".
The NFF licensed intermediary gave Kudos to the owner of Portuguese club CD Fereinse, (Etebo's former club), who also owns the fastest growing sports bet company in Nigeria Bet9ja and Remo Stars Football club Hon. Kunle Soname for his contributions to the development of the Foundation.
It will be recalled that the Stoke City midfielder reached out to schools in July and distributed exercise books and other writing materials, and promised to do more.
This time around, 64 schools in Warri South, Uvwie and Ughelli North Local Government Areas will benefit from the kind gesture.
The schools are Ogedegbe Primary School, Merogun Primary School, Ugbuwangue Primary School, Orugbo Primary School, Alderstown Special Primary School and Arogimemma Primary School among 31 others, all in Warri South Local Government Area.
Others are Alegbo Primary School, Ekpan Primary School, Army Children Primary School, Ogbe Primary School and 22 others in Uvwie Local Government Area, as well as Ogelle Primary School in Ughelli North Local Government Area.
Football News 24/7
- Rohr On Difficult Match Vs Seychelles, Uzoho's Howler, Finishing Top Of The Group
- Six Things We Learned From Super Eagles Final Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier
- Super Eagles Player Ratings Vs Seychelles : Collins Marauding; Omeruo Solid; Shehu, Henry Promising; Iwobi Struggles
- Three Takeaways From Super Eagles 3-1 Win Vs Pirates : Iwobi, Collins, Midfield
- Nigeria 3 Seychelles 1 : Ighalo, Henry, Simon On Target As Eagles Finish Top Of AFCONQ Group
- Super Eagles Chief Scout Agali: Seychelles, Egypt Games May Be Key In New National Team Call-Ups
- Internationals : Tomori, Lookman, Solanke Feature England U21s; Uduokhai Germany U21s; No Senior Debut For Billing
- Iwobi, Omeruo, Onyekuru, Etebo, Ndidi Start As Rohr Names Super Eagles Starting XI Vs Seychelles
- Ahmed Musa Confident Super Eagles Have What It Takes To Succeed At AFCON
- Borussia Dortmund Eye FC Basel's Nigerian Winger As Replacement For Chelsea-Owned Pulisic
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football