U23 Stars Onyedinma, Torunarigha, Agu On Target For Wycombe Wanderers, Hertha BSC, VfL OsnabruckPublished: December 22, 2018
Allnigeriasoccer.com's round up of the Nigeria-eligible players that were on target in matches across Europe on Saturday, December 22.
In the German Bundesliga, Jordan Torunarigha celebrated penning a new contract with Hertha BSC by netting a consolation goal in his side's 3-1 loss to Bayer Leverkusen at BayArena.
The Germany U21 international reduced the deficit in the 26th minute, shortly after the home team netted their second goal.
That was the defender's fourth goal in a Hertha shirt in 29 appearances in the German top division.
Remaining in Germany, teenage right back Felix Agu scored his maiden professional goal as VfL Osnabrück registered a 2-1 win against Würzburger Kickers at flyeralarm-Arena.
The 19-year-old signed his first professional contract with VfL Osnabrück in May 2018.
In England, Wycombe Wanderers fell to a first league defeat in seven matches, losing 2-1 to AFC Wimbledon at Adams Park.
Fred Onyedinma kept the scoreline respectable after turning home a low cross from a teammate in injury time.
Remaining in the United Kingdom, Connah's Quay continue to top the standings in the Welsh topflight following their 6-1 annihilation of Cardiff MU.
The 32-year-old attacker Michael Bakare scored one of the fastest goals of his career when he gave Connah's Quay the lead after fifty seconds. It was his eighth goal of the season.
Photo Credit : vfl.de
Football News 24/7
- Man Utd, Liverpool, Man City, Aston Villa Run The Rule Over Chelsea, Spurs Starlets Of Nigerian Descent
- Photo Confirmation : Ex-Falkenberg Star Egbuchulam Completes Move To Suwon FC Worth N432M
- Chelsea Have A Big Decision To Make As Nigerian Defender's Stock Continues To Rise
- Official : US Alessandria Recall Akammadu From Loan Spell At Tranmere Rovers
- Real Madrid Attacking Midfielder Eligible For Nigeria Makes Debut For Spain
- Cesc Fabregas Confirms Ex-Super Eagles Star Convinced Him To Join Monaco
- Why Watford Super Kid Dubbed The New Eden Hazard Left Nigeria U20 Camp
- Harry Kane Injury : Why Watford's Isaac Success Could Be A Good Fit For Tottenham Hotspur
- Aston Villa's Dutch-Nigerian Starlet Too Hot For Reading To Handle In FA Youth Cup
- Nigerian Striker Not Going Back To Chelsea As Wolves Miss Out On Signature
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football