Wolverhampton Wanderers Readying Bid For Palace, Huddersfield, Burnley Target AbrahamPublished: January 03, 2019
Wolverhampton Wanderers are prepared to firm up their interest with a formal bid to Chelsea for the services of England U21 striker of Nigerian descent Tammy Abraham.
The online edition of the BBC says Wolves are yet to make an offer for Abraham but their interest is genuine and they believe the player would welcome the opportunity to join a Premier League club after spending last season on loan at Swansea.
Huddersfield Town, Crystal Palace and Burnley are also keen to sign the Chelsea Academy product but it is Wolves that have been installed as early favorites to land his signature if The Blues agree to sell him in the January transfer window.
There's a recall clause inserted into Abraham's loan contract with Aston Villa which he penned in August 2018.
The 21-year-old has starred for Aston Villa in recent months and is clearly one of the most in-form strikers in the top four divisions in England, with 11 goals in his last ten Championship matches.
He has played three games for Chelsea's first team since his competitive debut against Liverpool in May 2016.
Photo Credit : avfc.co.uk
Football News 24/7
- 'Kelechi is a great finisher'- Leicester winger Lookman hails Super Eagles striker
- 'I have him with Nigeria' - Rohr happy for Samuel Kalu after wonder goal for Bordeaux
- Ex-Sheffield United GK expects Arsenal to sign new rival for Okonkwo if Leno is sold
- Victor Osimhen among six Napoli players named in Serie A Team of the Week
- Teenage Nigeria-eligible striker inks new deal with Millwall after Watford, Southampton trials
- Every word said by Osimhen on form, brace, Spalletti, Napoli midfielders, last season's struggles
- Delta State Governor appoints ex-Super Eagles star Sodje Special Assistant on Sports
- Former Man Utd striker Ighalo continues his white-hot form; Hammarby's Amoo on target too
- Victor Osimhen scores for the third game in a row as Napoli thrash Sampdoria
- Penalty not given : Genk hitman Onuachu not happy about referee's 'big boy' comments
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football