Watford's Nigerian Striker Arrives For Medical At Italian Club UdinesePublished: January 07, 2019
Stefano Okaka is poised to depart Premier League side Watford, having arrived in Udine ahead of a medical with Udinese.
Tuttomercatoweb.com says that the striker is expected to undergo a routine medical with The Bianconeri Friuliani between today and Tuesday, January 8.
Okaka is expected to put pen to paper on a six-month loan deal, with an option to purchase at the end of the season inserted into the agreement.
Both Udinese and Watford are owned by the Pozzo family and they had invested in Granada before it was sold to Chinese businessman, Jiang Lizhang.
Okaka previously had spells at Italian clubs Roma, Modena, Brescia, Bari, Parma, Spezia and Sampdoria.
The Italian-born striker is not capped-tied to the 2006 world champions as his four caps were earned in non-competitive matches.
Football News 24/7
- FIFA U17 World Cup : Ex-African Footballer Of The Year Warns On Golden Eaglets Pressure
- Lille Striker Osimhen Visits Former Club Sporting Charleroi
- Chelsea Loanee Victor Moses Return To Action Is Imminent
- Barcelona Interested In Signing Red Bull Salzburg Striker Eligible For Nigeria
- Barcelona Line Up Chukwueze As Alternative To Brazil Superstar Neymar
- Anglo-Nigerian Midfielder Cites Chelsea Coach Lampard As Footballing Role Model
- Against All Odds: When Hopeless Soccer Bets Paid Fortunes
- Rohr Identifies Two Key Attributes Of Super Eagles New Star Joe Aribo
- Sao Paulo Coach Rates The Performance Of Golden Eaglets After 2-1 Loss
- 2019 Bet9ja Royal Cup : Group Games Start With Fireworks
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football