Chisom Egbuchulam Bids Farewell To Falkenbergs FF, Undergoes Medical At Suwon FCPublished: January 15, 2019
Nigerian striker Chisom Egbuchulam has confirmed one of the worst kept secrets in the January transfer window after revealing that he has decided not to extend his contract with Allsvenskan newcomers Falkenbergs FF.
The 26-year-old was offered a fresh two-year deal by Falkenbergs FF but the offer from Suwon FC was too good to turn down as he is set to earn approximately four times his previous wages at the South Korean club.
Writing on Instagram, Egbuchulam stated : ''It’s with mixed emotions that I’m writing this message. To everyone at @falkenbergs_ff It has been an incredible journey and it is with great sadness that I have to say goodbye.
''To The Sports director (Hakan Nelson) The coaches, my team mates and the fans of FFF I will miss you all and I wish u best of luck this season and in the future 💛💛💛💛🙏🏿''.
Last season, Egbuchulam notched 14 goals in 26 appearances for Falkenbergs FF and was the second top marksman in the division, two goals behind Helsingborg's Bjarnason.
Allnigeriasoccer.com understands that the former Enugu Rangers star underwent a medical with Suwon FC on Tuesday, January 15.
Football News 24/7
- Stoke City boss tells Mikel he hopes to get 'that player on loan from Chelsea' again next season
- Man Utd's Nigerian striker reaches double figures in goals and assists after hat-trick vs Boro U18s
- Super Eagles dazzler Chidera Ejuke back on the scoresheet for CSKA Moscow
- 2003-born Sparta Rotterdam striker Emegha dedicates first professional goal to deceased teammate
- 'Toyed with Sheffield United whole game' - Ex-Chelsea stars hail Palace's Eze after sensational display
- Napoli striker Osimhen highlighted as one of the top 5 talents in Europe after brace vs Spezia
- Championship final day : Watford's Success, Reading's Olise, Wycombe's Onyedinma on target
- Bucchi says Osimhen is physically superior to Higuain but ex-Chelsea striker better in one area
- Why Nigerian-born midfielder was omitted from Arsenal squad against West Ham in PL2
- Champions League-chasing Atalanta join Sevilla in race for 26-goal striker Sadiq
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football