Chisom Egbuchulam Bids Farewell To Falkenbergs FF, Undergoes Medical At Suwon FCPublished: January 15, 2019
Nigerian striker Chisom Egbuchulam has confirmed one of the worst kept secrets in the January transfer window after revealing that he has decided not to extend his contract with Allsvenskan newcomers Falkenbergs FF.
The 26-year-old was offered a fresh two-year deal by Falkenbergs FF but the offer from Suwon FC was too good to turn down as he is set to earn approximately four times his previous wages at the South Korean club.
Writing on Instagram, Egbuchulam stated : ''It’s with mixed emotions that I’m writing this message. To everyone at @falkenbergs_ff It has been an incredible journey and it is with great sadness that I have to say goodbye.
''To The Sports director (Hakan Nelson) The coaches, my team mates and the fans of FFF I will miss you all and I wish u best of luck this season and in the future 💛💛💛💛🙏🏿''.
Last season, Egbuchulam notched 14 goals in 26 appearances for Falkenbergs FF and was the second top marksman in the division, two goals behind Helsingborg's Bjarnason.
Allnigeriasoccer.com understands that the former Enugu Rangers star underwent a medical with Suwon FC on Tuesday, January 15.
Football News 24/7
- Rohr : Super Eagles Could Face Morocco In Pre-Africa Cup Of Nations Friendly
- Why Serie A Will Be A Good Move For Ex-Barcelona Wonderkid Adekanye
- Oshoala Receives Medical Green Light : Super Falcon Stars In Barcelona Win Vs Bayern
- Arsenal Boss Explains Motive Behind Introducing Iwobi After Half-Time Vs Crystal Palace
- Crystal Palace Boss On Arsenal Team Selection : I Don't Regard Maitland-Niles, Iwobi As Back-up Players
- Golden Eaglets Face Guinea Who Are Being Investigated By CAF For Allegedly Falsifying Passports
- Ighalo Extends Scoring Run To Five Games & Could Equal Record Set At Watford Next Weekend
- Manchester United In Tanzania To Watch Golden Eaglets Stars, Africa's Hottest Young Prospects
- Uganda Coach Gives Three Reasons Why Golden Eaglets Will Go On And Win U17 AFCON
- UEL: Villarreal's Chukwueze Outshines Chelsea Superstar Hazard, Arsenal's Aubameyang In Two key Stats
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football