Chisom Egbuchulam Bids Farewell To Falkenbergs FF, Undergoes Medical At Suwon FCPublished: January 15, 2019
Nigerian striker Chisom Egbuchulam has confirmed one of the worst kept secrets in the January transfer window after revealing that he has decided not to extend his contract with Allsvenskan newcomers Falkenbergs FF.
The 26-year-old was offered a fresh two-year deal by Falkenbergs FF but the offer from Suwon FC was too good to turn down as he is set to earn approximately four times his previous wages at the South Korean club.
Writing on Instagram, Egbuchulam stated : ''It’s with mixed emotions that I’m writing this message. To everyone at @falkenbergs_ff It has been an incredible journey and it is with great sadness that I have to say goodbye.
''To The Sports director (Hakan Nelson) The coaches, my team mates and the fans of FFF I will miss you all and I wish u best of luck this season and in the future 💛💛💛💛🙏🏿''.
Last season, Egbuchulam notched 14 goals in 26 appearances for Falkenbergs FF and was the second top marksman in the division, two goals behind Helsingborg's Bjarnason.
Allnigeriasoccer.com understands that the former Enugu Rangers star underwent a medical with Suwon FC on Tuesday, January 15.
Football News 24/7
- Former Nigeria U17 invitee reacts after youth team debut for Chelsea
- PSG star, ex-Aston Villa striker, 21 others named in Benin provisional squad to face Nigeria AFCONQ
- 'Beautiful' - Ex-Barcelona striker hails Iheanacho for phenomenal goal against Burnley
- 'Has been one of Fulham's top players' - Palace boss Hodgson praises Lookman
- Chelsea defender sent off for bringing down Atlético Madrid's Ajibade As Super Falcon Makes UWCL debut
- Man Utd coach Solskjaer explains decision to leave Shoretire on the bench against Palace
- Crotone's Simy continues to push for Eagles recall with 8th Serie A goal, Nantes' Simon on target
- 'Intelligent play' - England legend Shearer lauds Vardy for part he played in Iheanacho's magnificent goal
- Iheanacho's brilliant volley, assisted by Ndidi rescues Leicester City against Burnley
- 'I do that all the time' - NFF boss Pinnick explains why Super Eagles may travel by boat to Benin
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football