Three Chelsea Loanees, Iwobi, Henry, Etebo, Chukwueze Named In Nigerian Team Of The WeekPublished: January 21, 2019
Allnigeriasoccer.com rounds up the best performing players from last week in its team of the week, thus.
Daniel Akpeyi (Chippa United): Akpeyi helped the Chilli Boys record a 2-0 victory over Maritzburg United in the PSL, their first in 2019.
Fikayo Tomori (Derby County): The Chelsea loanee went the distance for the Rams in their 2-1 win over Reading in the English Championship.
Kenneth Omeruo (Leganes): Omeruo logged the entire duration of their Spanish La Liga clash versus Barcelona at Camp Nou, excelling as one of the best Leganes players despite their 3-1 loss.
Ola Aina (Torino): Aina was one of his team's best players in spite of the narrow 3-2 defeat to Italian giants, Roma in a Serie A game at the Stadio Olimpico.
Ali Koiki (Swindon Town): Young Burnley loanee, Koiki put in another good showing as Town earned a 2-1 away win over Tranmere Rovers in a League Two clash at the Prenton Park.
Oghenekaro Etebo: Etebo put in a solid showing in the middle of the pack for the Potters as they recorded a 2-1 victory over Championship leaders, Leeds at the Bet365 stadium.
Samuel Chukwueze (Villarreal): Chukwueze came off the bench to help Villarreal peg back Athletic Club 1-1 in their Spanish La Liga game at the Ceramic Stadium.
Alex Iwobi (Arsenal): Iwobi came on to help Arsenal to beat Chelsea 2-0 at the Emirates in their English Premier League encounter.
Samuel Kalu (Bordeaux): The 21-year-old laid on his side's winning goal in another sensational showing in the French Ligue 1.
Henry Onyekuru (Galatasaray): Galatasaray had the Super Eagles striker to thank after his treble helped them to a 6-0 victory over Ankaragucu in a Turkish Super Lig game.
Josh Maja (Sunderland): Red-hot Maja tallied his 15th League One goal for the Black Cats in the 1-1 draw with Scunthorpe United at the Glanford Park.
Football News 24/7
- Leadership Quality In The Mould Of Van Dijk : Rohr Confesses Eagles Are Missing Mikel, Ighalo
- Battle For Super Eagles Goalkeeping Gloves: Rohr Reveals His Top Candidate To Start Vs Benin
- Malmo FF, Slavia Prague, Estoril Scouts In Attendance At Right2Win Football For Hope U19 Tournament
- Nigeria U23 Player Ratings Vs Zambia : Ozornwafor Solid; Awoniyi Lively; Okechukwu Leads; Nwakali Impressive
- U23 AFCON Zambia 1 Nigeria 3 : Okonkwo, Nwakali, Awoniyi Strike As Dream Team VII Return To Winning Ways
- Rohr Names Six Young Super Eagles Players Likely To Start Against Benin
- 'Aribo Is One Of Our Key Players' - Nigeria Manager Rohr To Make Late Decision On Rangers Star
- Rohr Warns Super Eagles Not To Take 'Defensive' Benin Lightly, Clarifies On Late Substitutions
- Super Eagles Captain Musa On Missing The Post-AFCON Internationals Against Ukraine, Brazil
- Rohr's Big Headache : Omeruo Speaks On Competition With Semi Ajayi
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football