Official : Young Chelsea Striker Joins Scottish Giants RangersPublished: February 01, 2019
Scottish Premiership giants Rangers have announced the signing of talented England youth international Nathan Young-Coombes.
Nathan Young-Coombes moving to The Teddy Bears suggests that he has not been offered a scholarship by Chelsea or rejected a new deal.
The 16-year-old has penned a two-and-a-half-year deal with Rangers, subject to international clearance.
He has departed Chelsea less than two years after his arrival at the Stamford Bridge from Crystal Palace.
Young-Coombes is expected to initially play for Rangers U18s rather than being involved for the first team.
British-born Nigerian striker Dapo Mebude is on the books of Rangers.
Photo Credit : rangers.co.uk
Football News 24/7
- Hoogewerf Makes Full Debut As Manchester United Suffer First League Loss At All Levels
- Done Deal : Scottish Champions Celtic Sign Talented Nigerian Striker
- New Aston Villa Signing Udanoh Center Of Three-Wag Tug Of War Between Nigeria, England & USA
- Chelsea Fan Peter Psquare Watches Chukwueze Open His Account For The Season In Spain
- Everton Winger Alex Iwobi Names Nigeria Legend As His Childhood Hero
- Nigerian Exports : Villarreal's Chukwueze, Bordeaux's Maja, Wycombe Wanderers' Onyedinma Score For Clubs
- Aston Villa Beat Liverpool, West Ham, Wolves To The Signing Of Promising Center Back
- Celtic, Rangers, West Ham Battling To Sign Nigerian Winger From Chelsea
- Fortuna Düsseldorf's Okoye Battling To Be Fit For Friendly Vs Ukraine After Operation
- Arsenal's Nigerian Fans React To Dani Ceballos' Masterclass Display Vs Burnley
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football