Nigerian Prodigy To Train With Man Utd, Man City, West Ham, Brighton, Nottingham ForestPublished: February 14, 2019
Nigeria U17 invitee Lateef Omidiji continues to be linked with a transfer to the Premier League in the near future.
The Go Ahead Eagles teen sensation is presently in the country's capital, Abuja training with the national team ahead of their trip to Turkey for an invitation tournament.
Football-wonderkids.co.uk is reporting that Omidiji is set for a two-month trip to England upon his return from Nigeria U17 duties.
The website added that the 15-year-old will spend time on trial with a number of clubs including West Ham, Crystal Palace, Nottingham Forest and Manchester United.
As earlier reported by allnigeriasoccer.com, Arsenal are in pole position for the signature of Omidiji but he's trying to explore other options as nothing has been formalized yet.
Reading, Manchester City and Brighton & Hove are the other clubs he'll train with while in England.
- Napoli coach Walter Mazzarri reveals exactly why Osimhen did not start 4-2 defeat to Real Madrid
- 'He has clearly shown that he is of value' - Ajax coach satisfied with performance of Akpom
- Babayaro's Nigerian record is safe: 16yo midfielder Nwaneri named in Arsenal's matchday squad v Lens
- Official: Nigeria-eligible winger signs new long-term contract with Brentford
- The truth about Hull City's links with Super Eagles midfielder Fisayo Dele-Bashiru
- Why Super Eagles left-back Jamilu Collins was omitted from Cardiff City's gameday squad v West Brom
- APOEL Nicosia chief scout in Lagos for 20-team scouting programme
Football News 24/7
- Football Betting
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football