Done Deal: Super Eagles Striker Joins Chinese Club Sichuan LongforPublished: March 01, 2019
Chinese League One club Sichuan Longfor have completed the signing of Super Eagles striker Aaron Samuel on undisclosed terms.
The 24-year-old joins Sichuan Longfor as a free agent after mutually terminating his contract with Israeli club Beitar Jerusalem in December 2018.
In his first spell in China with Guangzhou R&F from 2014-2017, Samuel contributed to 22 goals (15 goals, 7 assists) in 35 appearances.
He later moved on loan to CSKA Moscow in February 2016 before joining the Russian club on a permanent deal in January 2017.
A product of the defunct Dolphins of Port Harcourt, Samuel has also played for Amkar Perm, Vålerenga and Sarpsborg 08.
He scored two goals in four games for the Super Eagles during the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers.
Football News 24/7
- Mikel Receives Praise From First Club He Represented In His Career
- Chelsea Striker Ike Ugbo Looks Destined For Another Loan Spell
- Chelsea Wonderkid Named After Colombia Hero Faustino Asprilla Scores An Absolute Beauty Vs Bournemouth U18
- Official : West Brom Snap Up Former Arsenal U23 Skipper Ajayi
- Bournemouth Coach Howe Running The Rule Over Nigeria U20 Star In Barcelona
- Official : Sheyi Ojo's Cousin Signs New Deal With Southampton
- Nigerian Transfers You Might Have Missed During The AFCON Including Five Super Eagles Stars
- AFCON 2019 Top Scorer Ighalo Brings The Curtain Down On His International Career
- Why Arsenal's Olayinka Must Prefer A Loan Move Despite Handed Pre-season Chance by Emery
- Done Deal : Southampton Sign Highly-Rated Nigerian Striker From Anderlecht
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football