'I Didn't Get Much Playing Time At Chelsea' - Moses Explains Why He's Not Yet 100 %Published: March 02, 2019
Fenerbahce winger Victor Moses has admitted that he's not yet in tiptop condition because of his lack of first-team opportunities in the first half of the season at Chelsea.
Before completing his move to the Yellow Canaries on January 25, the former Nigeria international logged only 176 minutes of a game time from a possible 3,240 minutes in 36 games across all competitions for The Blues.
Speaking after netting the winning goal against Rizespor on Saturday, Moses told Fenerbahce Television : ''When I came here, I wasn't a hundred percent ready.
''I didn't get much playing time at Chelsea. I came here to play. Our manager gives me this opportunity. I am not yet 100 percent ready, but every match is an advantage for me.
''I will definitely be 100 percent ready. I'm trying to enjoy my football. I play on the right and left. I want to help the team. We want to go higher. This is our only goal.''
Moses came off the bench in his first three appearances for Fenerbahce and has started their last five matches.
Photo Credit : fenerbahce.org
Football News 24/7
- Chelsea-Owned Winger Moses Earns Team Of The Week Honours In Turkey
- Chelsea Hero Nevin On Abraham : Chelsea Fans Showed Their True Colours Vs Leicester City
- Two Nigeria-Eligible Central Defenders Named To Official Major League Soccer Team of the Week
- Confirmed : Former Nigeria U23 Captain Joins Albanian Side FK Kukesi
- Chelsea Coach Lampard Watches Anjorin Score Against Liverpool In Premier League 2
- Chelsea Loanee Moses Scores And Assists For Fenerbahce With Cotton Wool In Left Ear
- Official : U17 World Cup Winner Kingsley Michael Extends Bologna Contract
- Joe Aribo : Super Eagles To Benefit From Steven Gerrard's Experience
- Nigeria Battling It Out With England For Promising Chelsea Goalkeeper
- Arsenal Free-kick Specialist Receives Maiden Call-Up To Nigeria National Team
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football