Chelsea Legend Reveals How Derby County Boosted Tomori's Market ValuePublished: March 30, 2019
Derby County head coach, Frank Lampard has opined that Chelsea loanee, Fikayo Tomori has done his market value little harm if his phenomenal showings in the heart of defence for the club this term is anything to go by.
The England U21 international has never looked back since switching on loan from Stamford Bridge to the Pride Park and has gone on to form a formidable partnership with Richard Keogh at the rear of the team, starting an impressive 43 matches in all competitions already.
The Chelsea legend believes his performance for the Rams this season has been nothing short of sensational and has elevated him to a new price level.
"I think the way Fikayo Tomori has played this season has elevated him to another level of price, and quite rightly so," Lampard told Derby Telegraph UK.
Tomori is currently valued at £6.30m as per information provided by Transfermarket.
"It is great he has done that for us and we have been part of his story this season."
Fresh from international duty with the Three Lions U21s, the Nigeria-eligible defender is set to earn his 36th league appearance for Derby when they host Semi Ajayi's Rotherham United in the Championship on Saturday.
Photo Credit : dcfc.co.uk
Football News 24/7
- Man City's Dele-Bashiru Starts, Bournemouth's Ofoborh Bench As Nigeria Annouce Starting XI Vs Qatar U20
- The Best Young Talents In La Liga : Villarreal's Chukwueze Joins Barca's Dembele, Real Madrid's Vinicius Jr. On 12-Man List
- 2019 U20 World Cup: Senegal Star Delighted To Break Odiaka's 34-Year-Old Record
- Ex-Flying Eagles Striker Warns Aigbogun's Team Of Tricky Opener Vs Qatar; Scared of Ukraine
- Manchester United Set To Part Company With Nigeria-Eligible Fullback
- Three Players To Watch Out For As Flying Eagles Begin Their World Cup Campaign
- How Nigeria Have Fared Previously In The FIFA U20 World Cup
- Manchester United On Brink Of Deal For Ajax Nigerian Wonderkid
- U20 World Cup : Senegal's Sagna Breaks Monday Odiaka's 34-Year-Old Record For Fastest Goal
- 2019 U20 World Cup: NFF Reveal The Four Defenders Likely To Start Against Qatar
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football