Rapid Vienna, Toulouse Scouting Golden Eaglets Number 13 At U17 AFCON; Lille, Strasbourg In TanzaniaPublished: April 18, 2019
Allnigeriasoccer.com understands that two more European clubs have posted their scouts to run the rule over Sidos FC Lagos wonderkid Akinkunmi Amoo at the ongoing U17 Africa Cup of Nations.
It is confirmed that representatives from Austrian Bundesliga club Rapid Vienna and French Ligue 1 club Toulouse were at the National Stadium, Dar es Salaam on Wednesday afternoon to run the rule over the Golden Eaglets number 13.
The two clubs have been impressed with Amoo's performance in Nigeria's first two games and plan to watch him in one or two more games before making the decision whether to make a bid for his services.
The attacking midfielder, who was named Man of the Match against Tanzania, is on the radar of Arsenal, Manchester City and Monaco.
French Ligue 1 teams Lille and Strasbourg plus clubs based in Sweden, Spain and Switzerland are monitoring the outstanding Golden Eaglets players in Tanzania with a view to a transfer when they attain the age of majority.
Nigeria and Uganda face off at the Chamazi Stadium, Mbagala on Saturday, April 20 and the winner will book a ticket to the 2019 World Cup as well as qualify for the semifinals of the U17 AFCON.
Football News 24/7
- Everton Winger Onyekuru Rejects Move To CSKA Moscow
- Spur's Onomah May Join Nigerian Golden Boy Nominee At Borussia Monchengladbach; Mainz, Augsburg, Frankfurt Also In The Mix
- Nigeria Team News Vs Tunisia: Rohr Hints Osimhen, Uzoho May Play; Mikel, Akepyi, Awaziem Out
- Two Nigeria-Eligible Whizkids React After Scoring First Professional Goals For Arsenal
- AFCON 2019: Mikel Among Three World-class Players Who Could Have Done Better In Egypt
- 'No 10. Is A Very Special Jersey To My Family' - Okocha's Nephew Iwobi Not Ruling Out Wearing Shirt Number
- How AFCON Participation Could Affect Iwobi's Chances At Arsenal Next Season
- Ex-Manchester United Striker Ohio Confirms His Time With Manchester City Is Over
- RB Leipzig Set To Break Nigerian Transfer Record For A Winger As Everton Agree To Sell Lookman
- Chelsea Boss Lampard May Assess Abraham, Tomori Vs Barcelona But Another NFF Target Omitted
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football