Shrewsbury Town, Walsall, Morecambe Battling For 26-Goal Nigerian-Born StrikerPublished: May 09, 2019
According to information gathered by allnigeriasoccer.com, Nigerian-born striker Daniel Udoh is attracting huge interest from English Football League clubs ahead of the reopening of the summer transfer window.
The 22-year-old frontman had his most successful season as a footballer this term, netting 26 goals from 46 appearances in all competitions, which has put him in the shop window.
It is understood that Udoh's agent has held positive talks with Shrewsbury Town, Walsall, Morecambe F.C and some unnamed National League clubs over a deal.
Born in Ojuelegba, Surulere in Lagos, Daniel Udoh is eligible to play for the national teams of England, Nigeria and Togo.
He has opted not to renew his contract with non-leaguers AFC Telford United and he's expected to make a decision on his future at the end of this month.
Udoh wore the jerseys of Luton Town, Stevenage, Worcester City, Crewe Alexandra, Solihull Moors, Halesowen Town, Chester and Leamington prior to his transfer to AFC Telford United in the summer of 2018.
The former Nigeria U17 invitee trained with the likes of Kelechi Iheanacho, Taiwo Awoniyi and Isaac Success prior to the 2013 FIFA Under 17 World Cup in the United Arab Emirates.
Football News 24/7
- Ex-Liverpool Striker Diouf Tips Egypt; Warns Nigeria, Senegal Of Difficult AFCON
- The Patriotic Mission That Awaits Iwobi in Nigeria's Pursuit Of Arsenal Starlets
- Rangers Boss Gerrard Hands Debut To 17-Year-Old Dapo Mebude
- 25-Goal Nigeria-Eligible Striker To Remain At Chelsea Next Season If Transfer Ban Is Not Overturned
- Arsenal Looking To Extend Contract Of Nigerian Winger Wanted By Bayern Munich
- Nigerians React As Oshoala Enters Barcelona History Books
- All For Ambode: Kanu, Diouf, Obafemi Martins, AY Dazzle As Super Eagles Legends, African XI Thrill Lagos In Draw
- Man Utd Fans Want Solskjaer To Sign Ndidi,Three Years After Mourinho Was Blocked From Signing Nigeria Star
- 2019 U20 World Cup : Flying Eagles Fly Out To Katowice 1135 Hours; 22 Players On The Plane
- Nigeria Should Have Played U17 AFCON Final : CAF Bans Guinea From Two Editions, Fined $100,000, Medals To Be Returned Within 21 Days
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football