Steve Bruce Makes Personal Phone Call To Persuade Odubajo To Join Sheffield WednesdayPublished: May 11, 2019
Allnigeriasoccer.com understands that former Nigeria U23 invitee Moses Odubajo is in advanced talks with Championship club Sheffield Wednesday over a deal in the summer transfer window.
The Star first reported that Odubajo has emerged as a summer transfer target for Sheffield Wednesday.
Allnigeriasoccer.com has been specially informed that the Owls manager Steve Bruce has recently made a personal phone call in his bid to persuade the former England U20 international to join the club and those talks were positive.
Bruce has told the defender that Sheffield Wednesday's primary objective for next season is clinching promotion to the English Premier League.
The versatile wing-back is on the lookout for a new club after he was released by Brentford.
Odubajo played under Steve Bruce at Hull City as they were promoted to the Premier League in May 2016 but a career-threatening ligament injury he suffered in pre-season prevented him from making his debut in the English top flight.
The 25-year-old is eyeing a place in the Super Eagles squad after the Africa Cup of Nations.
Photo Credit : brentfordfc.com
Football News 24/7
- Ex-Liverpool Striker Diouf Tips Egypt; Warns Nigeria, Senegal Of Difficult AFCON
- The Patriotic Mission That Awaits Iwobi in Nigeria's Pursuit Of Arsenal Starlets
- Rangers Boss Gerrard Hands Debut To 17-Year-Old Dapo Mebude
- 25-Goal Nigeria-Eligible Striker To Remain At Chelsea Next Season If Transfer Ban Is Not Overturned
- Arsenal Looking To Extend Contract Of Nigerian Winger Wanted By Bayern Munich
- Nigerians React As Oshoala Enters Barcelona History Books
- All For Ambode: Kanu, Diouf, Obafemi Martins, AY Dazzle As Super Eagles Legends, African XI Thrill Lagos In Draw
- Man Utd Fans Want Solskjaer To Sign Ndidi,Three Years After Mourinho Was Blocked From Signing Nigeria Star
- 2019 U20 World Cup : Flying Eagles Fly Out To Katowice 1135 Hours; 22 Players On The Plane
- Nigeria Should Have Played U17 AFCON Final : CAF Bans Guinea From Two Editions, Fined $100,000, Medals To Be Returned Within 21 Days
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football