25-Goal Nigeria-Eligible Striker To Remain At Chelsea Next Season If Transfer Ban Is Not OverturnedPublished: May 19, 2019
There is a great news for Chelsea fans as in-form Tammy Abraham is reportedly set to be part of Maurizio Sarri's team next season, should FIFA's transfer ban remains unchanged.
The West London club are ineligible to sign new players in the next two transfer windows after breaching FIFA's transfer rules and regulations, which means that Sarri will make use of his current crop of players and some standout loanees throughout next season.
According to the Sun, Nigeria-eligible striker Tammy Abraham, who scored 25 League goals for Aston Villa this season, and France International Kourt Zouma are going to remain at Stamford Bridge all through the next season.
Though it is understood that Aston Villa will make a permanent bid for the England's striker if they return to Premier League, the Blues hierarchy are poised to seeing the former Bristol City man at West London next season even if it means rejecting all offers for his signature.
As for 24-year-old Zouma, he is expected to add more depth and class to Sarri's fragile defensive unit, hence, the media outlet claimed he will surely remain at Stamford Bridge to fight for regular game-time under Sarri.
Abraham has made three appearances for Chelsea's first team since he made his professional debut against Liverpool in May 2016.
Photo Credit : chelseafc.com
Football News 24/7
- Femi Azeez Joins Reading; Younger Brother To Sign New Arsenal Deal On Friday
- England, Nigeria Or Uganda? Arsenal Young Star Reveals National Team He Wants To Represent
- Nigerian Winger Rescues Draw For Manchester United In Friendly Against Hertha Berlin II
- Why Lookman Did Not Feature In RB Leipzig's 2-1 Victory Over Benfica
- Arsenal Goalkeeper Ejeheri Targets October Return From Injury
- UCL Wrap : Club Brugge's Okereke, Dennis Start In Goalless Draw; Lokomotiv's Idowu Cameo, Dinamo's Iyayi Benched
- Saka Named In Arsenal's Provisional Squad Vs Eintracht Frankfurt; 6 Eligible Nigerians Miss Out
- Salzburg's Haaland Equals Champions League Record Held By Yakubu And 6 Players
- Slavia's Olayinka Gets A 10/10 Rating After Scoring Vs Inter Milan, Reacts To Maiden UCL Goal
- Former Chelsea Wonderkid Named In Nigeria's Provisional Squad For U17 World Cup
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football