Football's Most Expensive 14-Year-Old Joins Rangers Subject To MedicalPublished: June 17, 2019
Scottish Premiership giants Rangers are on the verge of announcing the signing of Liverpool winger Sheyi Ojo, 21.
The Scottish Sun is reporting that Ojo has arrived at the Hummel Training Centre ahead of his Rangers loan move, and will be unveiled as a player of the club if he passes a traditional medical.
The England youth international is set to become Rangers' fifth signing of the summer, joining Jordan Jones, Jake Hastie, Greg Stewart and Steven Davis at the club.
He became the most expensive 14-year-old in history when he joined Liverpool from MK Dons for a fee of £2 million.
Ojo will spend the entirety of the 2019-2020 season at Rangers, his fifth loan club since he was snapped up by The Reds in 2011.
The 2017 U20 World Cup winner previously enjoyed loan spells at Wigan Athletic, Wolverhampton Wanderers and Fulham, and was at French side Reims last season.
Rangers have also been liked with a move for the highly-rated Charlton Athletic midfielder Joe Aribo who comes off contract with the newly promoted Championship side at the end of this month.
Photo Credit : liverpoolfc.com
- Shoretire battles Garnacho, Fernandes, 6 others for Manchester United Goal of the Month
- Iwobi's brilliant effort against favourite PL opponents nominated for Fulham Goal of the Month
- Victor Boniface: Juventus target Bundesliga star as possible replacement for Arsenal-linked striker Vlahovic
- Two teenagers of Nigerian descent promoted to Arsenal first team training pre-Wolves
- Dessers struggling to make an impact: Ex-Scotland star insists Rangers must sign a striker in January
- Blow to the jaw: Arsenal-owned goalkeeper Okonkwo to be assessed ahead of Wrexham v Yeovil Town
- Official: Chelsea confirm two talented midfielders have signed new deals
- Nottingham Forest's Goal of the Month award : Aina's first-time finish against Aston Villa nominated
- 101 Gunners goalscorers at the Emirates: Iwobi scored same number of goals as Arsenal legend Henry
- Watch: Gift Orban among four contenders for UEFA Europa Conference League Goal of the Week
Football News 24/7
- Football Betting
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football