Official : Ex-Liverpool Starlet Adekanye Completes Move To LazioPublished: July 02, 2019
Nigerian-born winger Bobby Adekanye is now officially a player of Italian Serie A club Lazio.
The Biancoceleste have already deposited the four-year contract signed by Adekanye with the Lega Serie A.
Liverpool had offered the 20-year-old a fresh deal to extend his stay at Anfield but he rejected the proposal.
Though the Netherlands U20 international trained with The Reds first team, he departs the club without making his professional debut.
He opted not to pen a new three-year contract with Liverpool after he was left out of Jurgen Klopp’s first team pre-season tour of the United States in 2018.
Adekanye previously played for the youth academies of Ajax Amsterdam, Barcelona and PSV before his move to Liverpool four years ago.
Football News 24/7
- Official : Croatian Club Hajduk Split Loan Out Chinedu
- Mourinho Comments On Signing A Striker Amid Tottenham's Link To Osimhen
- Turkish Federation Issue License To Monaco Loanee Onyekuru; Sekidika Still In Limbo
- Borussia Monchengladbach Looking To Loan Out Nigerian Federation Target Bennetts
- Former Tottenham Hotspur Winger Nathan Oduwa Trialing At Slovak Club AS Trencin
- N3.95B-Rated Winger Moses May Reunite With Ex-Chelsea Coach As Inter Milan Reignite Interest
- Official : Leyton Orient's Alabi Joins Eastleigh On Loan
- Arsenal Fans Divided On Saka's Long Term Position At The Club Amid Link With PSG Star
- Super Eagles Playmaker To Miss Everton's Trip To West Ham, Ancelotti Confirms
- Done Deal : Queens Park Rangers Loan Out Alfa To Maidenhead United
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football