Official : Ex-Liverpool Starlet Adekanye Completes Move To LazioPublished: July 02, 2019
Nigerian-born winger Bobby Adekanye is now officially a player of Italian Serie A club Lazio.
The Biancoceleste have already deposited the four-year contract signed by Adekanye with the Lega Serie A.
Liverpool had offered the 20-year-old a fresh deal to extend his stay at Anfield but he rejected the proposal.
Though the Netherlands U20 international trained with The Reds first team, he departs the club without making his professional debut.
He opted not to pen a new three-year contract with Liverpool after he was left out of Jurgen Klopp’s first team pre-season tour of the United States in 2018.
Adekanye previously played for the youth academies of Ajax Amsterdam, Barcelona and PSV before his move to Liverpool four years ago.
Football News 24/7
- 'He's Definitely A Concern For The Weekend' - Rangers Coach Gerrard Confirms Balogun Is Injured
- Japanese-Nigerian Nduka; Rangers' Aribo; Mjallby's Ogbu; Kyoto Sanga's Utaka On Target
- Super Eagles Star Omeruo Cleared To Resume Training With CD Leganes
- Confirmed : Another Talented Nigerian Teenager Completes Move To Huddersfield Town
- Huddersfield Town Confirm Signing Of Promising Nigerian Left-Back, Also Eligible For Spain
- In-Demand Heerenveen Jewel Ejuke Reaches His Highest Ever Market Value
- 'I Want To Make Everyone Happy' - Eleke's First Words After Signing 3-Year Beerschot Deal
- 'Little Messi' Impresses Hammarby After First Training Session But Point Out One Weakness
- Belgium Club Beerschot In Advanced Talks To Sign FC Luzern Striker Eleke
- What Is Next For Highly-Rated Wolverhampton Wanderers Midfielder Otasowie After UEL Snub
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football