Official : Ex-Liverpool Starlet Adekanye Completes Move To LazioPublished: July 02, 2019
Nigerian-born winger Bobby Adekanye is now officially a player of Italian Serie A club Lazio.
The Biancoceleste have already deposited the four-year contract signed by Adekanye with the Lega Serie A.
Liverpool had offered the 20-year-old a fresh deal to extend his stay at Anfield but he rejected the proposal.
Though the Netherlands U20 international trained with The Reds first team, he departs the club without making his professional debut.
He opted not to pen a new three-year contract with Liverpool after he was left out of Jurgen Klopp’s first team pre-season tour of the United States in 2018.
Adekanye previously played for the youth academies of Ajax Amsterdam, Barcelona and PSV before his move to Liverpool four years ago.
Football News 24/7
- Is Chukwueze's Spot In Villarreal Starting Line-up Under Threat?
- AFCON 2019 Top Scorer Is Back; Bursapor's Shehu, AIK's Obasi, Heracles' Dessers Strike
- 'Every Player Is Important' - Arsenal Boss Suggests Saka Is Not On The Bench To Make Up The Numbers
- Tomori Admits One Chelsea Player Played A Part In His First Premier League Goal
- Arsenal Legend Reveals The One Problem Iwobi Had At The Emirates
- Nigeria International Center-back Stars On Competitive Debut For Real Madrid
- To Turn Pro This Week : Arsenal's Azeez Names Saka, Barca & Real Madrid Legends As Role Models
- Two Arsenal Goalkeepers Willing To Play For Nigeria Are Injured
- Nigerian Exports : PAOK's Akpom, West Brom's Ajayi, Hearts' Uche, Rosenborg's Adegbenro Score
- Lampard Reveals He Has Not Spoken To Abraham About Nigeria, Tips Striker For England Call-Up
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football