Official : Ex-Liverpool Starlet Adekanye Completes Move To LazioPublished: July 02, 2019
Nigerian-born winger Bobby Adekanye is now officially a player of Italian Serie A club Lazio.
The Biancoceleste have already deposited the four-year contract signed by Adekanye with the Lega Serie A.
Liverpool had offered the 20-year-old a fresh deal to extend his stay at Anfield but he rejected the proposal.
Though the Netherlands U20 international trained with The Reds first team, he departs the club without making his professional debut.
He opted not to pen a new three-year contract with Liverpool after he was left out of Jurgen Klopp’s first team pre-season tour of the United States in 2018.
Adekanye previously played for the youth academies of Ajax Amsterdam, Barcelona and PSV before his move to Liverpool four years ago.
Football News 24/7
- 'A Lot Of Historic Players (Zidane) Of French Football Came From Here' -Ex-Sunderland Star Maja On Why He Joined Bordeaux
- Former Manchester United Starlet Kehinde Inching Closer To Pro Debut
- 26-Goal Hitman Could Be The Solution To Chelsea's Striker Problems
- 'New Aubameyang' Nets Maiden Goal For Club Brugge Ahead Of Season Opener
- Reading Move For Former Nigeria U17 Invitee Gathers Pace
- FC Midtjylland's Okosun Nets Winner; Sogndal's Adams Bags Brace
- Chelsea Handed Fitness Boost Pre-Barcelona As Abraham Returns To Training
- Photo Confirmation : Nigeria International Striker Joins Korean Club Jeju United
- 'I Hope We Sign World Class Players' - Iwobi Denies Quit Reports
- 'Collins Is A Player With A German Mentality' - Rohr Offers Highest Possible Praise For 'Very Important' Super Eagle
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football