Done Deal : Manchester United Sign Striker With 58 International GoalsPublished: July 04, 2019
Through a statement on their official website, Manchester United have announced the signing of Jane Ross to the club’s women’s team.
A Scotland international, Ross is joining The Red Devils from Women's Super League club West Ham United.
The 29-year-old was a member of Scotland's squad to the ongoing FIFA Women's World Cup in France, making her solitary appearance in the competition against Japan in the group stage.
She helped West Ham finish seventh in the WSL last season and reach the Women’s FA Cup final at Wembley Stadium.
Ross began her career at Paisley Saints Ladies followed by spells at Glasgow City, Vittsjö GIK and Manchester City.
The highly-rated striker has scored 58 goals in 129 international appearances for Scotland.
Photo Credit : whufc.com
Football News 24/7
- 'A Lot Of Historic Players (Zidane) Of French Football Came From Here' -Ex-Sunderland Star Maja On Why He Joined Bordeaux
- Former Manchester United Starlet Kehinde Inching Closer To Pro Debut
- 26-Goal Hitman Could Be The Solution To Chelsea's Striker Problems
- 'New Aubameyang' Nets Maiden Goal For Club Brugge Ahead Of Season Opener
- Reading Move For Former Nigeria U17 Invitee Gathers Pace
- FC Midtjylland's Okosun Nets Winner; Sogndal's Adams Bags Brace
- Chelsea Handed Fitness Boost Pre-Barcelona As Abraham Returns To Training
- Photo Confirmation : Nigeria International Striker Joins Korean Club Jeju United
- 'I Hope We Sign World Class Players' - Iwobi Denies Quit Reports
- 'Collins Is A Player With A German Mentality' - Rohr Offers Highest Possible Praise For 'Very Important' Super Eagle
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football