Confirmed : Liverpool Complete Signing Of Midfielder From ChelseaPublished: July 09, 2019
Liverpool have officially announced the capture of Jade Bailey from Chelsea Women.
The 23-year-old has ended her association with The Blues after three years at the Stamford Bridge outfit.
Shortly after signing a new contract with Chelsea in January 2019, she was loaned out to Reading to prove her fitness after suffering an anterior cruciate ligament injury.
The Londoner began her career with Chapel End before joining Arsenal youth team.
Bailey has represented England at U17 and U19 levels and featured at the 2014 U20 Women's World Cup, coming off the bench against Mexico while she was a non-playing sub in matches against Nigeria and Korea Republic.
For the upcoming season, she will wear the number eight jersey.
Photo Credit : liverpoolfc.com
Football News 24/7
- Is Chukwueze's Spot In Villarreal Starting Line-up Under Threat?
- AFCON 2019 Top Scorer Is Back; Bursapor's Shehu, AIK's Obasi, Heracles' Dessers Strike
- 'Every Player Is Important' - Arsenal Boss Suggests Saka Is Not On The Bench To Make Up The Numbers
- Tomori Admits One Chelsea Player Played A Part In His First Premier League Goal
- Arsenal Legend Reveals The One Problem Iwobi Had At The Emirates
- Nigeria International Center-back Stars On Competitive Debut For Real Madrid
- To Turn Pro This Week : Arsenal's Azeez Names Saka, Barca & Real Madrid Legends As Role Models
- Two Arsenal Goalkeepers Willing To Play For Nigeria Are Injured
- Nigerian Exports : PAOK's Akpom, West Brom's Ajayi, Hearts' Uche, Rosenborg's Adegbenro Score
- Lampard Reveals He Has Not Spoken To Abraham About Nigeria, Tips Striker For England Call-Up
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football