Confirmed : Liverpool Complete Signing Of Midfielder From ChelseaPublished: July 09, 2019
Liverpool have officially announced the capture of Jade Bailey from Chelsea Women.
The 23-year-old has ended her association with The Blues after three years at the Stamford Bridge outfit.
Shortly after signing a new contract with Chelsea in January 2019, she was loaned out to Reading to prove her fitness after suffering an anterior cruciate ligament injury.
The Londoner began her career with Chapel End before joining Arsenal youth team.
Bailey has represented England at U17 and U19 levels and featured at the 2014 U20 Women's World Cup, coming off the bench against Mexico while she was a non-playing sub in matches against Nigeria and Korea Republic.
For the upcoming season, she will wear the number eight jersey.
Photo Credit : liverpoolfc.com
Football News 24/7
- 'A Lot Of Historic Players (Zidane) Of French Football Came From Here' -Ex-Sunderland Star Maja On Why He Joined Bordeaux
- Former Manchester United Starlet Kehinde Inching Closer To Pro Debut
- 26-Goal Hitman Could Be The Solution To Chelsea's Striker Problems
- 'New Aubameyang' Nets Maiden Goal For Club Brugge Ahead Of Season Opener
- Reading Move For Former Nigeria U17 Invitee Gathers Pace
- FC Midtjylland's Okosun Nets Winner; Sogndal's Adams Bags Brace
- Chelsea Handed Fitness Boost Pre-Barcelona As Abraham Returns To Training
- Photo Confirmation : Nigeria International Striker Joins Korean Club Jeju United
- 'I Hope We Sign World Class Players' - Iwobi Denies Quit Reports
- 'Collins Is A Player With A German Mentality' - Rohr Offers Highest Possible Praise For 'Very Important' Super Eagle
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football