Official : Manchester United Sign England International GoalkeeperPublished: July 12, 2019
Through a statement on their official website, Manchester United have announced the signing of Mary Earps for the club's women's team.
The 26-year-old goalkeeper is joining the Red Devils from German side VfL Wolfsburg, and was a member of the England squad to the recently concluded FIFA Women's World Cup.
''I’m delighted to have signed for Manchester United. Something special is happening at the club and I’m excited to become a part of that,'' said Earps.
''I feel like this is the perfect place for me to reach the next level in my career. I can’t wait to get started!''
Previously, the Nottingham-born netminder wore the colors of Leicester City, Nottingham Forest, Doncaster Rovers Belles, Coventry City, Birmingham City, Bristol Academy and Reading.
Photo Credit : manutd.com
Football News 24/7
- Former Manchester United Starlet Kehinde Inching Closer To Pro Debut
- 26-Goal Hitman Could Be The Solution To Chelsea's Striker Problems
- 'New Aubameyang' Nets Maiden Goal For Club Brugge Ahead Of Season Opener
- Reading Move For Former Nigeria U17 Invitee Gathers Pace
- FC Midtjylland's Okosun Nets Winner; Sogndal's Adams Bags Brace
- Chelsea Handed Fitness Boost Pre-Barcelona As Abraham Returns To Training
- Photo Confirmation : Nigeria International Striker Joins Korean Club Jeju United
- 'I Hope We Sign World Class Players' - Iwobi Denies Quit Reports
- 'Collins Is A Player With A German Mentality' - Rohr Offers Highest Possible Praise For 'Very Important' Super Eagle
- The Six Strikers Who Can Replace Physical Ighalo As Super Eagles Number 9
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football