Official : U17 World Cup-Winning Midfielder Lukman Haruna Joins US TataouinePublished: July 26, 2019
Tunisian Ligue 1 side US Tataouine have completed the signing of Nigeria international Lukman Haruna.
The attacking midfielder was unemployed for more than a year following his departure from Lithuanian club FK Palanga.
Haruna has also played in Kazakhstan, Ukraine, France and Russia.
The 28-year-old started his professional career at Monaco before transferring to Dynamo Kiev, where he spent six years.
He enjoyed loan spells at Hoverla Uzhhorod, Anzhi Makhachkala and Astana during his Dynamo Kiev days.
The Moderate Stars product was the youngest player named to the Super Eagles squad at the 2010 World Cup in South Africa and was a world champion at U17 level with the Golden Eaglets in 2007.
Photo Credit : akherkhabaronline.com
Football News 24/7
- PSG, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Liverpool Stars Named In Brazil 23-Man Squad For Nigeria Friendly
- Rohr Names Seven Players Certain To Be Included In Nigeria Squad For Brazil Friendly
- Chelsea Boss Lampard On Battles Between Abraham And Van Dijk, Tomori & Liverpool
- Leicester City Star Ndidi Leading The Interception Stats In Europe's Top Five Leagues
- Liverpool Icon Reveals One Key Reason Why Glasgow Rangers Signed Ojo On Loan
- 'A New Star Is Born', 'A Live Wire': English Press Laud Impressive Saka MOTM Performance Against Frankfurt
- Future Stars Crash Out of 2019 Bet9ja Royal Cup
- Former Tottenham Manager: Tammy Abraham Deserves Chelsea Starts Over Giroud
- Europa League : Lazio's Adekanye Makes Pro Debut; Liverpool Loanee Ojo Nets Brilliant Goal
- Arsenal Coach Hails Saka After Teenager Announces His Arrival To The World
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football