Everton Winger Onyekuru Signs Five-Year Deal With MonacoPublished: August 12, 2019
French Ligue 1 side Monaco are on the brink of announcing the signing of Everton-owned winger Henry Onyekuru.
French sports daily L'Equipe is reporting that Onyekuru has inked a five-year contract with the Principality side following a successful medical, which has effectively ended his association with Everton.
The transfer of the former Eupen man will cost Monaco €13.5 million plus bonuses of up to €1.5 million.
Onyekuru has been signed as replacement for Rony Lopes, who is being linked with a switch to Sevilla before the close of the window.
The Nigeria international spent last season on loan at Galatasaray, scoring 16 goals and providing 6 assists in 44 matches.
Lukman Haruna, Rabiu Afolabi and Victor Ikpeba have represented Monaco in the past.
Photo Credit : galatasaray.org
Football News 24/7
- Sir Alex Ferguson, Solskjaer, Carrick Run The Rule Over Three Nigeria-Eligible Players Vs Boro U18
- ''Iwobi Has Been Immense' - Ex-Manchester United Star Hails Playmaker's First Half Display Vs West Ham
- Oyedeji Opens Arsenal Account With Brace Vs Tottenham U18s; Two Assists For Azeez; Etete Strikes
- Manchester City Mulling Over Move For Huddersfield Town's Nigerian Winger
- Real Reason Why Nigerian Midfielder Missed Chelsea's 3-1 Win Against Arsenal U23
- Six Things To Note About Golden Eaglets World Cup Roster
- 2019 FIFA U17 World Cup : The Five Golden Eaglets Players To Keep An Eye On
- Spanish Journalists Hail Ramon Azeez's Impact In Granada's Win Against Osasuna
- Balogun Stars For Arsenal In Loss To Chelsea Premier League 2
- AFCON Winning-Defender Tasks CHAN Eagles To Surmount Togo Hurdle
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football