Everton Winger Onyekuru Signs Five-Year Deal With MonacoPublished: August 12, 2019
French Ligue 1 side Monaco are on the brink of announcing the signing of Everton-owned winger Henry Onyekuru.
French sports daily L'Equipe is reporting that Onyekuru has inked a five-year contract with the Principality side following a successful medical, which has effectively ended his association with Everton.
The transfer of the former Eupen man will cost Monaco €13.5 million plus bonuses of up to €1.5 million.
Onyekuru has been signed as replacement for Rony Lopes, who is being linked with a switch to Sevilla before the close of the window.
The Nigeria international spent last season on loan at Galatasaray, scoring 16 goals and providing 6 assists in 44 matches.
Lukman Haruna, Rabiu Afolabi and Victor Ikpeba have represented Monaco in the past.
Photo Credit : galatasaray.org
Football News 24/7
- Four Talking Points From Nigeria Players Performances In Europe
- Chelsea-Owned Winger Moses Earns Team Of The Week Honours In Turkey
- Chelsea Hero Nevin On Abraham : Chelsea Fans Showed Their True Colours Vs Leicester City
- Two Nigeria-Eligible Central Defenders Named To Official Major League Soccer Team of the Week
- Confirmed : Former Nigeria U23 Captain Joins Albanian Side FK Kukesi
- Chelsea Coach Lampard Watches Anjorin Score Against Liverpool In Premier League 2
- Chelsea Loanee Moses Scores And Assists For Fenerbahce With Cotton Wool In Left Ear
- Official : U17 World Cup Winner Kingsley Michael Extends Bologna Contract
- Joe Aribo : Super Eagles To Benefit From Steven Gerrard's Experience
- Nigeria Battling It Out With England For Promising Chelsea Goalkeeper
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football