Arsenal Wonderkid Advised To Turn Down Nigeria Call-UpPublished: August 26, 2019
Allnigeriasoccer.com has been told that Arsenal teenage sensation Malcolm Ebiowei has been advised to turn down a call-up to the Golden Eaglets ahead of the FIFA U17 World Cup in Brazil.
This website has chosen not to go into so much details, however, it can be revealed that a foreign-born Nigerian player on the books of a London club has reached out to Ebiowei and informed him not to waste his time and money flying to Abuja because of the 'intricacies involved in selecting the final World Cup roster'.
Now, the promising midfielder is thinking about making a U-turn and believes he has more security wearing the colours of the Dutch and English national teams.
In addition, Premier League clubs have been advising their dual-eligible players to choose England over Nigeria.
This new development will be sweet music to the ears of the English FA as Ebiowei is in the plans of the Young Lions coaches.
Ebiowei has been in blistering form since the start of the 2019-2020 season, scoring two goals and providing three assists in his last two games for Arsenal U16.
It has been suggested that his parents wanted him to play for the Nigerian national team over the two European nations.
Photo Credit : instagram.com/malcolmebiowei
Football News 24/7
- Blackpool Inserted Sell-on Clause As Part Of Deal Taking Osayi-Samuel To QPR
- Victor Osimhen Watches Magical Messi Inspire Barcelona To Win Against Napoli
- Ex-Nigeria Coach Jo Bonfrere Reveals He Has Yet To Collect Gold Medal 24 Years After Olympics
- Photo : Ex-Nigeria U17 Star, Akinkunmi Amoo Flies Out To Sweden To Link Up With Hammarby
- The Reason Zirkzee Was Not In Bayern Munich's Squad Vs Chelsea In Champions League
- Nigeria-Eligible Midfielder Named In Bayern's Matchday Squad Vs Ex-Club Chelsea; Zirkzee Snubbed
- Former Tottenham Whizkid Madueke Scores Hat-trick For PSV First Team In Pre-season Friendly
- Four Goals In One Game : Kyoto Sanga's Utaka Still Terrorising Defences At The Age Of 36
- Khimki Brand New Signing Bryan Idowu Makes Competitive Debut Against CSKA Moscow
- 12 Goals In 13 Games: Valmiera's Arokodare Continues Scoring Spree With First Career Hat-trick
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football