Arsenal Wonderkid Advised To Turn Down Nigeria Call-UpPublished: August 26, 2019
Allnigeriasoccer.com has been told that Arsenal teenage sensation Malcolm Ebiowei has been advised to turn down a call-up to the Golden Eaglets ahead of the FIFA U17 World Cup in Brazil.
This website has chosen not to go into so much details, however, it can be revealed that a foreign-born Nigerian player on the books of a London club has reached out to Ebiowei and informed him not to waste his time and money flying to Abuja because of the 'intricacies involved in selecting the final World Cup roster'.
Now, the promising midfielder is thinking about making a U-turn and believes he has more security wearing the colours of the Dutch and English national teams.
In addition, Premier League clubs have been advising their dual-eligible players to choose England over Nigeria.
This new development will be sweet music to the ears of the English FA as Ebiowei is in the plans of the Young Lions coaches.
Ebiowei has been in blistering form since the start of the 2019-2020 season, scoring two goals and providing three assists in his last two games for Arsenal U16.
It has been suggested that his parents wanted him to play for the Nigerian national team over the two European nations.
Photo Credit : instagram.com/malcolmebiowei
Football News 24/7
- Super Eagles Striker Osimhen To Miss Napoli's Europa League Clash Against AZ Alkmaar
- Former Chelsea And Liverpool Striker Solanke Named To Championship Team Of The Month
- 'He's A Very Talented Young Man' - Campbell Urges Arsenal To Tie Balogun Down To New Deal
- Liverpool Loanee Ojo Reacts After Registering Two Assists In Cardiff City's Win Vs Huddersfield
- Garba Lawal Stirs Up A Hornet's Nest By Blasting Eagles For Lacking Leaders In Mould Of Eguavoen
- Midtjylland's Super Eagles Star Nicknamed The Tank Gets Very Good Ratings After Display In Italy
- Porto Coach Namechecks Sanusi In List Of Players With Little Experience In Champions League
- Sanusi Clears The Ball Off The Line To Help Porto Reach UCL Last 16 After Draw Vs Man City
- Bayern Munich Product Adeyemi Becomes Salzburg's Youngest Ever Scorer In Champions League
- Man Utd Hero Ince Gives His Thoughts On Why Solskjaer Starved Ighalo Of Game Time
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football