Arsenal Wonderkid Advised To Turn Down Nigeria Call-UpPublished: August 26, 2019
Allnigeriasoccer.com has been told that Arsenal teenage sensation Malcolm Ebiowei has been advised to turn down a call-up to the Golden Eaglets ahead of the FIFA U17 World Cup in Brazil.
This website has chosen not to go into so much details, however, it can be revealed that a foreign-born Nigerian player on the books of a London club has reached out to Ebiowei and informed him not to waste his time and money flying to Abuja because of the 'intricacies involved in selecting the final World Cup roster'.
Now, the promising midfielder is thinking about making a U-turn and believes he has more security wearing the colours of the Dutch and English national teams.
In addition, Premier League clubs have been advising their dual-eligible players to choose England over Nigeria.
This new development will be sweet music to the ears of the English FA as Ebiowei is in the plans of the Young Lions coaches.
Ebiowei has been in blistering form since the start of the 2019-2020 season, scoring two goals and providing three assists in his last two games for Arsenal U16.
It has been suggested that his parents wanted him to play for the Nigerian national team over the two European nations.
Photo Credit : instagram.com/malcolmebiowei
Football News 24/7
- Stoke City boss tells Mikel he hopes to get 'that player on loan from Chelsea' again next season
- Man Utd's Nigerian striker reaches double figures in goals and assists after hat-trick vs Boro U18s
- Super Eagles dazzler Chidera Ejuke back on the scoresheet for CSKA Moscow
- 2003-born Sparta Rotterdam striker Emegha dedicates first professional goal to deceased teammate
- 'Toyed with Sheffield United whole game' - Ex-Chelsea stars hail Palace's Eze after sensational display
- Napoli striker Osimhen highlighted as one of the top 5 talents in Europe after brace vs Spezia
- Championship final day : Watford's Success, Reading's Olise, Wycombe's Onyedinma on target
- Bucchi says Osimhen is physically superior to Higuain but ex-Chelsea striker better in one area
- Why Nigerian-born midfielder was omitted from Arsenal squad against West Ham in PL2
- Champions League-chasing Atalanta join Sevilla in race for 26-goal striker Sadiq
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football