Arsenal Wonderkid Advised To Turn Down Nigeria Call-UpPublished: August 26, 2019
Allnigeriasoccer.com has been told that Arsenal teenage sensation Malcolm Ebiowei has been advised to turn down a call-up to the Golden Eaglets ahead of the FIFA U17 World Cup in Brazil.
This website has chosen not to go into so much details, however, it can be revealed that a foreign-born Nigerian player on the books of a London club has reached out to Ebiowei and informed him not to waste his time and money flying to Abuja because of the 'intricacies involved in selecting the final World Cup roster'.
Now, the promising midfielder is thinking about making a U-turn and believes he has more security wearing the colours of the Dutch and English national teams.
In addition, Premier League clubs have been advising their dual-eligible players to choose England over Nigeria.
This new development will be sweet music to the ears of the English FA as Ebiowei is in the plans of the Young Lions coaches.
Ebiowei has been in blistering form since the start of the 2019-2020 season, scoring two goals and providing three assists in his last two games for Arsenal U16.
It has been suggested that his parents wanted him to play for the Nigerian national team over the two European nations.
Photo Credit : instagram.com/malcolmebiowei
- Best sites to predict football scores
- Opinion: The Arsenal transfer target Leicester City star Ndidi should replace at West Ham
- 'He's done okay' - Former Aston Villa striker urges Everton to cash in on Iwobi
- Lille ahead of Burnley in race for Gift Orban but Gent playing hardball over striker's transfer
- Official: FC Cincinnati sign Aghedo until end of the season plus club options
- Official: Bournemouth release 19yo winger of Nigerian descent
- Confirmed: Schalke 04 will not sign former Celtic defender Jenz on a full deal
- CIES report suggests Manchester United and Chelsea target Osimhen is valued at N38.1b
- Chukwueze's link with Real Madrid: Is Villarreal winger a better than option than Rodrygo?
- Southampton and Brighton join Crystal Palace in race to sign Chelsea's Nigerian defender
Football News 24/7
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football