Photo Confirmation : Flying Eagles Winger Joins Norwegian Club Sandnes UlfPublished: August 31, 2019
Allnigeriasoccer.com understands that Nigeria U20 international Maxwell Effiom has joined Norwegian First Division club Sandnes Ulf.
Sandnes Ulf have offered the winger a three-year contract after impressing manager Bengt Sæternes during trials which lasted for five days.
Although the Norwegian transfer window closes for business on Sunday, The Wolves are expected to unveil the Nigerian as from Monday, September 2.
Effiom was a member of the Flying Eagles team to the 2019 FIFA U20 World Cup, starting all their four matches during the tournament in Poland.
The 19-year-old is joining Sandnes Ulf from Nigerian champions Enyimba of Aba.
After 20 games in the Norwegian second tier, Sandnes Ulf occupy the 11th position in the table with 23 points.
Football News 24/7
- Official : West Brom's Ajayi, QPR's Eze Named In EFL Team Of The Week
- Super Eagles Left-Back Jamilu Collins Sets New Bundesliga Record
- Good News For Nigeria As Chelsea's Abraham Opens Door To Future Super Eagles Call-up
- 2019 Bet9ja Royal Cup: Harrison Chukwuji Bangs Tournament's First Hat-trick
- Upset in 2019 Bet9ja Royal Cup Opener
- Rohr Names One Super Eagles Player Who Impressed Him Against Ukraine
- England Coach Joins Bandwagon In Praise Of Chelsea Striker Tammy Abraham
- Nigerian Teenagers To Keep An Eye On: Arsenal Goal-machine Who Likens Himself To Aubameyang
- Aston Villa Run The Rule Over Two Nigeria Internationals In France
- Is Chukwueze's Spot In Villarreal Starting Line-up Under Threat?
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football