European Deadline Day Moves Involving Nine Nigerian Players Including Super Eagles Striker UmarPublished: September 02, 2019
Allnigeriasoccer.com brings you a round-up of the transfers involving Nigeria-eligible players on transfer deadline day in England, Turkey, Italy and Switzerland.
FK Ventspils striker Tosin Aiyegun has sealed a move to Swiss Super League side FC Zurich, penning a four-year deal until the end of the 2022-2023 season.
Stefano Okaka has ended his association with Premier League side Watford after completing a permanent transfer to Udinese, where he spent the second half of last season. His contract is for three seasons.
Josh Emmanuel has signed a contract with League One side Bolton Wanderers until the end of the season after departing Ipswich Town.
League Two outfit Bradford City have completed the signing of Queens Park Rangers forward Aramide Oteh on a season-long loan.
As previously reported, Bournemouth's Nnamdi Ofoborh and West Ham's Ajibola Alese have been loaned out to Wycombe Wanderers and Accrington Stanley respectively, while Arsenal's Kelechi Nwakali has completed a permanent switch to SD Huesca in Spain.
And in Turkey, Nigeria international Aminu Umar has put pen to paper on a 3+1 year deal with Super Lig side Rizespor, a team he played for on loan from Osmanlispor in the 2018-19 season.
Italian Serie B club Spezia have loaned out promising midfielder Theophilus Awua to Serie C side Bari for the entirety of the 2019-2020 season.
Photo Credit : caykurrizespor.org.tr
Football News 24/7
- Exclusive : Chelsea Offer Talented Nigerian Defender New Deal Ahead Of Next Season
- Golden Eaglets: Like Cristiano Ronaldo or Fabio Paim?
- Ex-Nigeria U20 Invitee Threading The Right Path At Stoke City, Stars In Cup Victory
- Nigeria Football Federation Target Signs New Contract With Chelsea To Fend Off Interest From Arsenal
- Trabzonspor's Nigerian Striker Walking A Tightrope Ahead Of Galatasaray Clash
- Toulouse, Angers, Amiens Interested In Ex-Golden Eaglets Star Due To Osimhen's Exploits With Lille
- 2009 U17 World Cup MVP On Why He Gave Up Football Despite Interest From Chelsea
- Arsenal Coach Emery Runs The Rule Over Young Nigerian Midfielder Ahead Of Potential Debut
- The Super Eagles Star Arsenal Have Been Advised To Sign To Save Their Season
- Iwobi Pleased To Score First Ever Goal In AFCON Qualifiers After Logging 541 Minutes
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football