Man Utd, Tottenham, Liverpool, Rangers, Celtic Interested In Chelsea's Nigerian WingerPublished: September 12, 2019
Allnigeriasoccer.com can exclusively report that several Premier League clubs are exploring ways to sign highly-rated Chelsea winger Adrian Akande.
Manchester United, Liverpool and Tottenham Hotspur are among the clubs interested in signing the Nigeria U17 invitee and have all opened a line of communication with the player's camp.
West Ham are also keen on Akande and have made an offer to Chelsea to sign the teenager on a permanent deal after he impressed whilst undergoing training with the Hammers youth teams last month.
And across the border in Scotland, the two fierce rivals Rangers and Celtic are fighting over his signature.
Bundesliga outfit Hoffenheim are hoping they can steal a march on their rivals and have invited Akande to Germany and he'll be shown around the club's facilities when he visits the Sinsheim municipality on October 6.
Aged 15, he became one of the youngest players to feature in the Premier League 2 this season when he made his debut against Newcastle United on August 17.
Akande arrived at Chelsea from the youth team of Crystal Palace at the age of twelve.
Football News 24/7
- Charlton Athletic's Kante-like Nigerian midfielder joins Birmingham City
- Substitution that raised eyebrows : Palace coach explains why Eze was taken off at half-time vs Tottenham
- Almeria's Sadiq, Racing Genk's Onuachu score again for European clubs
- Osimhen marks return from injury with brilliant counter-attack goal in Napoli's win vs Bologna
- Ex-Palace striker baffled by Hodgson's decision to substitute Eze at half-time vs Tottenham Hotspur
- Super Eagles duo Balogun, Aribo React As Rangers are crowned champions after Celtic fail to win
- Crotone's Super Eagles striker hits double figures in Serie A for the first time after brace vs Torino
- Ex-Chelsea captain on what pleased him about Tosin's performance in Fulham's win vs Liverpool
- Liverpool hero McManaman reveals how Fulham striker Maja caused problems for the Reds defence
- Chelsea release promising Nigerian midfielder ahead of 2021-2022 season
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football