Done Deal : K.V.C. Westerlo Announce Capture Of 2013 AFCON Top ScorerPublished: September 16, 2019
Belgian First Division B club K.V.C. Westerlo have announced the capture of former Nigeria international Emmanuel Emenike.
The financial terms and duration of contract signed by the striker have not been disclosed by De Kemphanen.
Emenike, who had been a free agent, was offered a contract after training with K.V.C. Westerlo for two weeks.
The 2013 Africa Cup of Nations top scorer lists Karabükspor, Fenerbahçe, Spartak Moscow, Al Ain, West Ham, Olympiacos and Las Palmas among his previous employers.
Prior to his move to Europe in 2009, he wore the colours of Delta Force, Mpumalanga Black Aces and FC Cape Town.
Emenike is credited with 37 appearances for Nigeria and scored nine goals and was part of the Super Eagles squad to the 2014 World Cup.
Photo Credit : kvcwesterlo.be
Football News 24/7
- Barcelona Interested In Signing Red Bull Salzburg Striker Eligible For Nigeria
- Barcelona Line Up Chukwueze As Alternative To Brazil Superstar Neymar
- Anglo-Nigerian Midfielder Cites Chelsea Coach Lampard As Footballing Role Model
- Against All Odds: When Hopeless Soccer Bets Paid Fortunes
- Rohr Identifies Two Key Attributes Of Super Eagles New Star Joe Aribo
- Sao Paulo Coach Rates The Performance Of Golden Eaglets After 2-1 Loss
- 2019 Bet9ja Royal Cup : Group Games Start With Fireworks
- Uzoho Set For Lengthy Layoff As AC Omonia Confirm Super Eagles Star Suffered ACL Injury
- Ebiowei & Jinadu Not Involved; Oluwabusola Goes 90 For Nigeria U17s In Loss To Sao Paulo FC
- Relief For Super Eagles Fans As Chelsea Star Tomori Remains Eligible For Nigeria
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football