Battle Against PSG, Real Madrid Defenders : Why Brazil Friendly Will Enhance Osimhen's GrowthPublished: September 21, 2019
Super Eagles of Nigeria will be up against the Seleção of Brazil in next month's friendly encounter at the National Stadium in Singapore.
Brazil national team manager Tite has unveiled a strong list of 23 players for the encounter, and Super Eagles manager Gernot Rohr is expected to do the same in the coming days.
While we all await the release of the list, it is believed that Lille youngster Victor Osimhen will made the cut following his bright start to life in French Ligue 1 and his exploits against Ukraine earlier in the month.
The youngster is obviously seen as the best candidate to replace retired Odion Ighalo and allnigeriasoccer.com has come up with two major reasons why the friendly clash will boost Osimhen's development in the long run.
1. The Battle Against Experienced and Highly-rated Defenders
The young centre-forward will come up against the likes of PSG centre-backs Thiago Silva and Marquinhos, Real Madrid's Eder Militão, and experienced Dani Alves. It won't be an easy task to overcome their challenges.
Nonetheless, the experience gathered from the encounter will definitely help him improve his game in subsequent matches.
2. His Confidence Will Be Boosted
Osimhen's confidence level will be boosted as long as he sees much game-time during the highly-anticipated clash.
An increase in confidence level will play a huge role in making the young striker a better player for both club and country.
Football News 24/7
- Olympiakos-Linked Striker Onyekuru Reveals His Preferred Destination
- Why Manchester United's Fastest Player Is Perfect For Nigeria Youth Teams
- Official : Two Nigerian Youngsters To Depart Norwich City At The End Of June
- Lille Target Mexico Whizkid As Replacement For Chelsea, Arsenal-Linked Osimhen
- 'He Might Go To Celtic' - Scottish Champions Backed To Sign Nigeria-Eligible Winger
- Ex-Tottenham Hotspur Boss Redknapp Reacts To Rumours Linking Him To Super Eagles Job
- 'It Was Very Scary For Me' - Leicester's Ndidi On Stepping Into The Shoes Of Kante
- Iwobi Names One Player Who Can Take Ighalo's Role In Eagles; Reacts To Rohr's New Deal
- Bundesliga Wrap MD 28 : Awoniyi Starts; Ehizibue Subbed Out; Collins, Uduokhai Shine; Torunarigha Booked; Lookman Features
- SC Heerenveen Turn Down Eight Million Euros Bid From Chinese Club For Ejuke
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football