Battle Against PSG, Real Madrid Defenders : Why Brazil Friendly Will Enhance Osimhen's GrowthPublished: September 21, 2019
Super Eagles of Nigeria will be up against the Seleção of Brazil in next month's friendly encounter at the National Stadium in Singapore.
Brazil national team manager Tite has unveiled a strong list of 23 players for the encounter, and Super Eagles manager Gernot Rohr is expected to do the same in the coming days.
While we all await the release of the list, it is believed that Lille youngster Victor Osimhen will made the cut following his bright start to life in French Ligue 1 and his exploits against Ukraine earlier in the month.
The youngster is obviously seen as the best candidate to replace retired Odion Ighalo and allnigeriasoccer.com has come up with two major reasons why the friendly clash will boost Osimhen's development in the long run.
1. The Battle Against Experienced and Highly-rated Defenders
The young centre-forward will come up against the likes of PSG centre-backs Thiago Silva and Marquinhos, Real Madrid's Eder Militão, and experienced Dani Alves. It won't be an easy task to overcome their challenges.
Nonetheless, the experience gathered from the encounter will definitely help him improve his game in subsequent matches.
2. His Confidence Will Be Boosted
Osimhen's confidence level will be boosted as long as he sees much game-time during the highly-anticipated clash.
An increase in confidence level will play a huge role in making the young striker a better player for both club and country.
Football News 24/7
- Barcelona Interested In Signing Red Bull Salzburg Striker Eligible For Nigeria
- Barcelona Line Up Chukwueze As Alternative To Brazil Superstar Neymar
- Anglo-Nigerian Midfielder Cites Chelsea Coach Lampard As Footballing Role Model
- Against All Odds: When Hopeless Soccer Bets Paid Fortunes
- Rohr Identifies Two Key Attributes Of Super Eagles New Star Joe Aribo
- Sao Paulo Coach Rates The Performance Of Golden Eaglets After 2-1 Loss
- 2019 Bet9ja Royal Cup : Group Games Start With Fireworks
- Uzoho Set For Lengthy Layoff As AC Omonia Confirm Super Eagles Star Suffered ACL Injury
- Ebiowei & Jinadu Not Involved; Oluwabusola Goes 90 For Nigeria U17s In Loss To Sao Paulo FC
- Relief For Super Eagles Fans As Chelsea Star Tomori Remains Eligible For Nigeria
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football