Maro11 Speedstar Academy CEO Rates 2019 Bet9ja Royal Cup Very HighPublished: September 22, 2019
The Chief Executive Officer of Maro11 Speedstar Academy, Precious Echewa, has rated the 2019 Bet9ja Royal Cup very high, saying that the level of competition among all 108 teams who took part in the qualifiers is impressive.
Echewa, who said this immediately after his side qualified for the group phase of the grassroots soccer tournament at the expense of Amazing Grace FC, said the brand of good football most teams play is incredible.
He noted that the competition has proven to many that abundant talents waiting to be exposed are in Delta State, adding that these players are very prepared to hit the ground running in a well organized setting.
"The level of this tournament is very high, the competition among all teams is totally unbelievable,'' said Echewa.
"I'm wowed by what the Academy teams are doing. I'm happy my team is in this category.
"There are raw talents here. This edition of the Royal Cup has proven this fact.''
He added : "The world should come and see for themselves what we've got in Delta. The very best of Under 16 players are here in our academy."
"These players are not scared of playing in any good league in the world."
The young grassroots soccer tactician charged the remaining academy teams to dare to believe against the so called big teams who are through to the group phase of the competition.
Maro11 Speedstar Academy have qualified for the group stage and they will fly the flag of Ughelli North in this phase of Delta's premier grassroot football showpiece.
Football News 24/7
- Paris St. Germain Reportedly Interested In Manchester United Striker Ighalo?
- Manchester City Keeping Tabs On 'Raheem Sterling-Like' Nigerian Winger Alli
- Racing Genk's Dessers, Club Brugge's Dennis Suffer Training Ground Injuries
- Official : TSV Hartberg Loan In Ex-Golden Eaglets Skipper Tijani From Red Bull Salzburg
- Crystal Palace Thrashing Out Terms With Queens Park Rangers For 11.9B-Rated Midfielder Eze
- 'England Is A Strong Possibility' - Stoke City, West Brom Handed Boost In Pursuit Of Chelsea Legend
- Ex-Nigeria U17 Dazzler Amoo Named In Hammarby Matchday 18 But Won't Make Full Debut
- Super Eagles Target Trains With Bayern Munich In Lagos Ahead Of Barcelona Clash
- 'He's Definitely A Concern For The Weekend' - Rangers Coach Gerrard Confirms Balogun Is Injured
- Japanese-Nigerian Nduka; Rangers' Aribo; Mjallby's Ogbu; Kyoto Sanga's Utaka On Target
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football