The Last Time Super Eagles Rising Stars Chukwueze, Osimhen Faced A Brazil TeamPublished: October 10, 2019
Four years ago in a packed Estadio Sausalito, Viña Del Mar in Chile during the U-17 World Cup, Nigeria claimed arguably one of the biggest youth football scalp, doling out a 3-0 trouncing to Brazil and that game had some interesting facts which will get Nigerian fans excited even as their senior teams prepare for their high-profile friendly on Sunday.
With a semifinal spot up for grabs, Victor Osimhen and Samuel Chukwueze inspired the Golden Eaglets to stun Brazil with three goals in five first half minutes, thus sealing the huge victory.
The Lille star opened the floodgates after 29 minutes before laying on another for Bologna's Kingsley Michael a minute later.
Villarreal's Chukwueze will eventually join in on the act of tormenting the Brazilians, assisting Udochukwu Anumudu's third with a bit of brilliance on the night to have the Nigerian fans in jubilant mood.
Both players are yet in Gernot Rohr's team for the upcoming game in Singapore and could be useful assets for the side if they will hope to come good.
Coincidentally, Real Madrid's defender éder Militão who could be handed game time by Tite against the Super Eagles on Sunday started for the young Sëlecao in that rout, logging all ninety minutes but could not help his side prevent the defeat.
Photo Credit : fifa.com
Football News 24/7
- Barcelona Interested In Signing Red Bull Salzburg Striker Eligible For Nigeria
- Barcelona Line Up Chukwueze As Alternative To Brazil Superstar Neymar
- Anglo-Nigerian Midfielder Cites Chelsea Coach Lampard As Footballing Role Model
- Against All Odds: When Hopeless Soccer Bets Paid Fortunes
- Rohr Identifies Two Key Attributes Of Super Eagles New Star Joe Aribo
- Sao Paulo Coach Rates The Performance Of Golden Eaglets After 2-1 Loss
- 2019 Bet9ja Royal Cup : Group Games Start With Fireworks
- Uzoho Set For Lengthy Layoff As AC Omonia Confirm Super Eagles Star Suffered ACL Injury
- Ebiowei & Jinadu Not Involved; Oluwabusola Goes 90 For Nigeria U17s In Loss To Sao Paulo FC
- Relief For Super Eagles Fans As Chelsea Star Tomori Remains Eligible For Nigeria
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football