Confirmed : Victor Osimhen Definitely Out Of Lille's Trip To Paris Saint-GermainPublished: November 08, 2019
Victor Osimhen will certainly not be available for selection when Lille travel to the French capital to take on Paris Saint-Germain on Friday, November 22, their first match after the third international break of the 2019-2020 season.
The Disciplinary Committee of the Ligue de Football Professionnel has informed that Lille will be without the Nigeria international for the matchday 14 fixture at the Parc des Princes (Paris).
Osimhen has been suspended for one game after picking up his third yellow card in eight matches against Marseille on November 2.
Previously the former Wolfsburg starlet was cautioned against Angers SCO (Sept 13) and Nimes Olympique (Oct 6) at Stade Pierre-Mauroy.
Because the ban comes into effect from Tuesday, November 12, 2019 at 0:00, Osimhen can feature for Lille in their game week 13 tie against Metz on Saturday and manager Galtier confirmed at the pre-match press conference that he is available foe selection.
This season, the Super Eagles rising star has found the net nine times across all competitions, most recently against Valencia in the UEFA Champions League, and has two assists to his name.
Photo Credit : losc.fr
Football News 24/7
- Former Nigeria U17 invitee named in a Chelsea gameday squad for the first time this season
- Brighton & Hove boss remembers Bolton Wanders was an exciting side with Jay-Jay Okocha
- EFL : Luton Town's Adebayo, Carlisle United's Kayode, Shrewsbury Town's Udoh find the net
- Derby County beat Premier League clubs to sign Fapetu As Midfielder Departs Arsenal after ten years
- Nigerian midfielder makes competitive debut for Manchester United U18 in loss to Derby County
- Samuel Kalu's goal not enough as Bordeaux lose to Metz in Ligue 1
- Rohr's close friend happy about decision of Musiala to choose Germany over Nigeria, England
- Super Eagles striker Maja gives reasons for rejoining Fulham in winter transfer market
- Ex-Bayern Munich left-back who models his game after David Alaba making waves at SC Freiburg
- Light at the end of the tunnel for Arsenal-owned midfielder Olayinka six weeks after his last match
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football