Likely Cause Of Victor Moses' Constant Muscle Injury Revealed By ExpertsPublished: December 06, 2019
The likely cause of Victor Moses's constant muscle injury has been revealed by experts in Turkey.
The former Nigeria international could be out of action until the new year after picking up an injury during Tuesday's Turkish Cup clash between Fernerbahce and Istanbulspor.
The Chelsea loanee returned to action on October 26 after spending two months on the sidelines following a muscle injury he suffered on the opening day of the 2019-2020 campaign.
Moses had the same muscle issues during his loan spells at West Ham and Stoke City and medical experts have suggested that the right winger keeps suffering the same injury because he doesn't exercise properly.
''Failure to fully perform stretching and strength training, which is part of physical fitness programs, will result in the recurrence of such injuries,'' Fotospor
quoting experts said.
Fenerbahce coach Ersun Yanal will not be able to count on the Nigerian for the games against Genclerbirligi, Sivasspor, Besiktas and Caykur Rizespor.
This season, Moses has played 6 games in the Super Lig, scoring one goal and logging 492 minutes.
Photo Credit : fenerbahce.org
Football News 24/7
- Fulham's Lookman Earns Praise From Barcelona Legend For Composed Finish Vs Manchester United
- Nigerian Winger Scores Galatasaray's 500th Goal In Official Matches At Turk Telekom Stadium
- 'He Works Really Hard' - Fulham's Aina Admits Bobby Reid Will Be A Big Miss Vs Man Utd
- Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool Monitoring Situation Of Ex-Chelsea Midfielder Musiala
- 'I've Scored Four With My Left foot!' - Ndidi On His Superb Strike Against Chelsea
- Confirmed : Queens Park Rangers Loan Out Tottenham Academy Product Of Nigerian Descent
- German Club RB Leipzig Chasing Leicester City's Nigeria International
- 'We Want To Win Everything' - PSV Eindhoven's Madueke After Scoring 8th Goal Of The Season
- Besiktas Interested In Signing Manchester United's Ighalo After Missing Out On Mandzukic
- 'They Haven't Found Someone' - Leicester Hero Heskey Insists Iheanacho Can't Be The New Vardy
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football