Likely Cause Of Victor Moses' Constant Muscle Injury Revealed By ExpertsPublished: December 06, 2019
The likely cause of Victor Moses's constant muscle injury has been revealed by experts in Turkey.
The former Nigeria international could be out of action until the new year after picking up an injury during Tuesday's Turkish Cup clash between Fernerbahce and Istanbulspor.
The Chelsea loanee returned to action on October 26 after spending two months on the sidelines following a muscle injury he suffered on the opening day of the 2019-2020 campaign.
Moses had the same muscle issues during his loan spells at West Ham and Stoke City and medical experts have suggested that the right winger keeps suffering the same injury because he doesn't exercise properly.
''Failure to fully perform stretching and strength training, which is part of physical fitness programs, will result in the recurrence of such injuries,'' Fotospor
quoting experts said.
Fenerbahce coach Ersun Yanal will not be able to count on the Nigerian for the games against Genclerbirligi, Sivasspor, Besiktas and Caykur Rizespor.
This season, Moses has played 6 games in the Super Lig, scoring one goal and logging 492 minutes.
Photo Credit : fenerbahce.org
Football News 24/7
- Four Nigerian Players Still In Action In Europe Despite Coronavirus Pandemic
- Mikel Fails To Make The Cut As Ancelotti Reveals Best XI Players He Has Managed
- 'It Can Make You Sick, Physically And Mentally' - Three-Time World Cupper Chikwelu On Lockdown
- Nigeria Captain Agrees Deal With Barcelona Which Will See Her Take Seventy Percent Pay Cut
- Inter Milan Want Chelsea Loanee Victor Moses Back In Milan
- Arsenal Battling Tottenham, Chelsea, Manchester United, Spanish & Italian Clubs For Super Eagles Star?
- Club Brugge's Dennis Now The 3rd Most Valuable Player In Belgium, Ranked 5th Among Nigerians
- Leicester City Have Not Received An Official Approach From Barcelona Over Ndidi
- Coronavirus : Super Eagles Star Kalu Gets Permission From Bordeaux To Return To Nigeria
- 'Even If He's Nigeria Coach, He Still Has Ties With Girondins' - Rohr Named Among Top 5 Legendary Bordeaux Players
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football