Exclusive: Leicester, Celtic Ahead Of Liverpool, Man Utd, Chelsea In Race For 'New Victor Moses'Published: December 16, 2019
Allnigeriasoccer.com can exclusively report that two British clubs have shown the most interest to sign Nigeria U17 international Ibrahim Said when he attains the age of majority.
Former Premier League champions Leicester City and Scottish Premiership champions Celtic are presently in the driving seat for the signature of the Dabo Babes Academy midfielder, who has been dubbed the new Victor Moses back in his homeland.
If everything goes well, the plan is for Said and his minders to travel to the United Kingdom in January 2020 for the final round of talks with the Foxes and the Bhoys.
Said is a promising versatile midfielder who was the first player to score a hat-trick at the 2019 FIFA U17 World Cup, and one of the three goals against Ecuador was nominated for the Goal of the Tournament by FIFA.
Premier League quartet Manchester City, Liverpool, Manchester United and Chelsea have also explored the possibility of signing the Golden Eaglets number 20 but are lagging behind Celtic and Leicester City.
Other European clubs that have made contact with Said's camp are Porto and Benfica in Portugal as well as Club Brugge in Belgium.
Contrary to reports, it is confirmed that Said did not attend the Ballon d’Or awards held in France earlier this month.
Photo Credit : fifa.com
Football News 24/7
- 'An exciting attacking threat' - Watford hero likens brand new signing Kalu to Emmanuel Dennis
- Arsenal's Anglo-Nigerian defender changes agent ahead of possible loan move
- Official : Promising winger Mukairu completes move to Danish giants FC Copenhagen
- Done Deal : Doncaster Rovers loan in West Ham United's Irish-Nigerian striker
- Super Eagles invitee gives his approval to Rangers loan capture of Man Utd's Ivory Coast star
- Southampton interested in Nigeria-eligible midfielder 14 years after Chelsea beat them to signature
- The reason Napoli striker Victor Osimhen is angry and disappointed
- Rangers boss reveals why he resisted the temptation to include Aribo in squad vs Livingston
- Confirmed : MLS club Columbus Crew loan in Real Zaragoza's Nigerian midfielder
- 'I could be going out on loan' - Arsenal's Anglo-Nigerian RB makes revelation about temporary transfer
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- My Betting Sites Nigeria
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football