Exclusive: Leicester, Celtic Ahead Of Liverpool, Man Utd, Chelsea In Race For 'New Victor Moses'Published: December 16, 2019
Allnigeriasoccer.com can exclusively report that two British clubs have shown the most interest to sign Nigeria U17 international Ibrahim Said when he attains the age of majority.
Former Premier League champions Leicester City and Scottish Premiership champions Celtic are presently in the driving seat for the signature of the Dabo Babes Academy midfielder, who has been dubbed the new Victor Moses back in his homeland.
If everything goes well, the plan is for Said and his minders to travel to the United Kingdom in January 2020 for the final round of talks with the Foxes and the Bhoys.
Said is a promising versatile midfielder who was the first player to score a hat-trick at the 2019 FIFA U17 World Cup, and one of the three goals against Ecuador was nominated for the Goal of the Tournament by FIFA.
Premier League quartet Manchester City, Liverpool, Manchester United and Chelsea have also explored the possibility of signing the Golden Eaglets number 20 but are lagging behind Celtic and Leicester City.
Other European clubs that have made contact with Said's camp are Porto and Benfica in Portugal as well as Club Brugge in Belgium.
Contrary to reports, it is confirmed that Said did not attend the Ballon d’Or awards held in France earlier this month.
Photo Credit : fifa.com
Football News 24/7
- 'Chukwueze Is A More Powerful Player Than Ansu Fati' - Liverpool Target Urged To Join Barcelona
- Chelsea Fan 'Warns' Ighalo To Head Back To China On Manchester United Debut
- Bukayo Saka Set To Earn N731.6 Million Every Year In Proposed New Deal With Arsenal
- Arsenal Assistant Manager Stuivenberg Watches Balogun Score Brilliant Goal In Loss To Chelsea U23
- 'He Scored A Few Nice Goals In Training' - Man Utd Coach On Potential Debut For Ighalo
- Exclusive: Ighalo Named In Manchester United Matchday 18 Vs Chelsea But Has To Wait For Full Debut
- Top Five Youngest Players To Score Champions League Hat-tricks : Super Eagles Legend Included
- Chelsea Loanee Victor Moses Suffers First League Defeat As A Player Of Inter Milan
- Liverpool Continue Record Breaking Season In The Premier League
- 'Saka Is A Player Going From Strength To Strength' - Arsenal Hero Keown Hails Versatile Young Star
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football